Miamisburg Man Faces More Charges

Jul 15, 2008 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: WHIOTV

Additional charges have been filed against a man accused of stealing catalytic converters from under cars.

Comments (Page 8)

Showing posts 141 - 145 of145
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
jbb

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2010

sister48 wrote:
NO LET ME SET THE RECORD STRAIGHT FOR YOU. YOU WERE JUST A DUMBASS KID. you are full of shit just like your dad RAY DYER. AND CHARLIE WAS PARTNER WITH HIM AND I DO HAVE ALL THE FACTS ABOUT ALL OF IT.AND THERE WAS NO ORCHARD HILL GANG! YOU PEOPEL DON'T KNOW SHIT. CHARLIE HAD A BODY SHOPAND ANY ONE IN MAIMISBURG CAN TELL YOU THAT . HIM AND YOUR DAD RAN A GLASS PLACE.HE WAS A BIGGER THIEF THAN ANY OF THE BOYS FROM THE HILL. JOE MORRE DOSE NOT RING A BELL. CHARLIE HAD HIS OWN ATTORNEY. JIM RION. RING A BELL. I LIVE ON THE HILL ALL MY LIFE AND I THINK I SHOULD KNOW IF THERE WAS ORCHARD HILL GANG. BE CAUSE MY BROTHER SEEM TO BE THE HEAD OF IT.YOU ARE DUMMER THAN ALL THE OTHERS PUT TOGETHER.THE MEN YOU NAMED CHARLIE NEVER RAN AROUND WITH .YOUR DAD MAYBE. BUT CHARLIE DID NOT . CHARLIE IS DEAD WHY DIDN'T YOU SAY THIS SHIT TO HIM. WE ALL KNOW WHY DON'T WE . MARVIN & JR ARE STIIL . THEY WILL BE GLAD TO TALK TO.
you are an illiterate hillbilly! what adult has trouble spelling the words that you do. i love reading your ramblings. keep them coming
Carolyn

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2010

I cant believe you all are still going on about the OHG, they really made an impression on every one and left a great legacy... They would be proud!!!!
gripz

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2011

I dunno who "GUESS WHO" is but i grew up in the burg and yes there was an OHG so to speak, I knew almost all of the folks that some called the orchard hill gang good people if you didnt screw with them..
Guess the burg still wants to sweep things under the rug and try to forget the sad truths of then and now and its my understanding things have not changed much that there is always a new crop..
Small gangs in the burg have always existed but were not gangs in the sense of lets say the OMC or Angels and some of them were thieves and dealers as was i in the day but not all of them but they would never snitch on each other regardless and i can tell you these guys got accused and blamed for everything that happened in miamisburg and took many a false rap, and the legend grew some false and some true..

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Carolyn wrote:
Then I must know you!!!!! He had a massive stoke and died in 96. It really was hard on Chris, her Dad loved her a lot!!!!!! I was his first wife.
Seriously, I would like to know what happened to gang and their families. Kenny and Jerry Lakins, Dottie Grushon, Sammy, Doug, Elmer, Drewy and the rest.
Carolyn, was there also a guy named 'Delane'? I moved to the burg in '69 and knew the "gang" around that time. Memory isn't too good now though. Couldn't remember names.
Connie Hargrave

Valencia, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

My father was murdered by one of these gang members. I only wish salvation for these poor guided, un-educated people, and their lack of ability to choose right from wrong. May you live long and prosper Woody Collins, and if there is any justice, you realize your are the root of all evil.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 141 - 145 of145
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Drexel Discussions

Search the Drexel Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
A rooky beat Hillary in 2008 6 min CMS 1
I got my wish! I found one for fun who'll wash ... 1 hr The Duke of Hazard 1
tattoo parlors 2 hr Dumbass Dimuhcrat 3
Just reported, pot smoking damages brains 2 hr Dumbass Dimuhcrat 4
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 2 hr Buck Rohde 17,711
What is Aspergers Syndrome? (Sep '11) 2 hr ric99 186
I will not whine about Rush's guest host... 3 hr Literature Lover 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Drexel Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Drexel People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE