The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

Nov 22, 2010 Full story: Gawker 19,226

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Full Story
WPWW

Dawsonville, GA

#15437 Apr 22, 2013
Test. White Pride Worldwide. Say NO to ZOG. 5372. 1212. Stay White. Stay Strong. And You Won't Go Wrong. Test. 7734. David Duke 2016!!!

"To tell the truth in a time of universal deceit is a revolutionary act."

"You can't have a first world nation with a third world population."

WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#15438 Apr 22, 2013
Test, test, this is a test of the emergency broadcast system. If this had been an actual emergency Kafart would have told you where to go!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#15440 Apr 22, 2013
Shyteak Niespodziewany wrote:
<quoted text>
yo yo yo WARRIOR. ahs dun sees das yall retarded vvetback aint been de-ported yet.Yall kin smell me u skirt chasing vvetback,no wat i sayin?
Shytsteak good evening, where have you been, in jail again? I been taking real good care of your stable while you have been gone. You know the kind of care Bubba gives you when you are all locked up. Somebody has got to keep those HO's in shape. Your mammy has been your best money maker this month. Looks like that lard bucket is going to be employee of the month again!
Justin

United States

#15443 Apr 23, 2013
The most dangerous serial killers are mostly nice people, at least according to neighbors. That's what makes them so dangerous.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#15444 Apr 23, 2013
Justin wrote:
The most dangerous serial killers are mostly nice people, at least according to neighbors. That's what makes them so dangerous.
Color?

Since: Nov 11

Lexington, NC

#15445 Apr 23, 2013
Justin wrote:
You're right. Their brilliant sociopaths. They blend in real well.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#15446 Apr 23, 2013
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
You're right. Their brilliant sociopaths. They blend in real well.
You still think I am a racist?
Anonymous

United States

#15447 Apr 23, 2013
Justin wrote:
They're mostly the quiet people, who go un-noticed!

Since: Nov 11

Spartanburg, SC

#15448 Apr 23, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>You still think I am a racist?
What??
Justin

United States

#15449 Apr 23, 2013
If you look at the 25 most dangerous serial killers in America, they're for the most part nice people. Yes, they kill on occasion, but that's overlooking the more charming aspects of their personality.
Off Duty

Buffalo, NY

#15451 Apr 23, 2013
sofa King Cool wrote:
<quoted text>
Hitler was nice to his dog.
BTW: What band was names after Hitler's dog?
I think they were called '' der Dumbkopfs ''
On Duty

Alamogordo, NM

#15453 Apr 23, 2013
Where is that HO tarnisha? Is she lapping up Erkel as usual. I hear Erkel gives her a dollar an hour to make him feel good but he usually only gets 25 cents worth!
Waco 1954

Candler, NC

#15454 Apr 23, 2013
Great.
TheRealDeal

Farmington, MI

#15455 Apr 23, 2013
Serial killers are almost always white and are defined as killing more than 3 people one at a time in a short interval of time, and whose motivation for killing is usually based on psychological gratification! Translation...they have a screw loose!

Ghetto thugs are nearly always black, and are worthless scourge of society, are never nice, never contribute to anything or anyone without taking back a great deal more, and are overall worthless human beings!
The ghetto thug may or may not kill, but always is involved in crime on and off through their entire lives.(Extortion is crime by the way)
Ghetto thugs are not limited to toothless idiots of the slums, but also involve people like kwammmy, marion barry, jessie jackson, rev al, and nearly every local leader who is black.

The ghetto thug IS NOT crazy, rather they do what they do as a part of their makeup, their inherent need to take from others, that which they did not earn!
Its the black way!
Justin

United States

#15457 Apr 24, 2013
Throughout history, the vast majority of homocides, particularly mass killings, were committed in the name of political idealism.

It's men like Joseph Stalin, Mao Ze-Dong, Momcilo Krajisnik, and the Taliban who have to use bulldozers to bury their dead victims.
Anna Skutnik

Buffalo, NY

#15458 Apr 24, 2013
My favorite serial killer was that cute Jeffrey Dahmer.He never should have been in jail and he wasn't a racist cuz he prefered dark meat.
Mr Dahmer

Las Vegas, NV

#15459 Apr 24, 2013
Anna Skutnik wrote:
My favorite serial killer was that cute Jeffrey Dahmer.He never should have been in jail and he wasn't a racist cuz he prefered dark meat.
Jeffrey was a well-mannered good boy and always ate everything on his plate growing up. His favorite appetizers were African and Oriental finger foods. He also loved eating canned pork brains.
Anonymous

West Hartford, CT

#15460 Apr 24, 2013
Anna Skutnik wrote:
How can you have a favorite serial killer? And that jeffrey dahmer, I think I watched a movie about him, he lead gay men to his apartment druged them and took a power drill to their temples! White people always seem to be the twisted creative killers of America!
Anna Skutnik

Buffalo, NY

#15461 Apr 24, 2013
Country-Girl22 wrote:
<quoted text>How can you have a favorite serial killer? And that jeffrey dahmer, I think I watched a movie about him, he lead gay men to his apartment druged them and took a power drill to their temples! White people always seem to be the twisted creative killers of America!
Jeff definately wasn't a vegan and was a real man preferring a good meat meal. I hear he even made a real tasty honey barbacue sauce.
Mr Dahmer

Las Vegas, NV

#15462 Apr 25, 2013
Anna Skutnik wrote:
<quoted text>
Jeff definately wasn't a vegan and was a real man preferring a good meat meal. I hear he even made a real tasty honey barbacue sauce.
Yes, Jeff and I made a real good honey barbecue sauce made from freshly squeezed organ juices that would make your toes curl and come off. It was so good, a lot of Jeff's new acquaintances would literally loose their heads over it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Drexel Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 14 min They cannot kill ... 31,184
"Is there an ISIS crisis at levy time?" Sat Leon Harrison 1
ING is now Yoya, a brand-new investment and ret... Sat Leon Harison 3
This is your lucky Monday! Sat Leon Harison 7
Riverside Police (Sep '11) Sat Do Something 22
OH Who do you support for Auditor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) Sep 19 Vic 231
Andy's Dean's "America Now" cancelled! Sep 19 Library Lover 40
•••
•••
•••

Drexel Jobs

•••
•••