Obamacare targeting smokers

Posted in the Drexel Forum

Jube

Harrison, OH

#1 Jan 25, 2013
The Old Cold Warrior

Tipp City, OH

#2 Jan 25, 2013
How many of them are fat-assed dependent disabled Dimuhcrats who slouch on the couch, until they have to walk to and between the bathroom and the TV and the kitchen, if they are not on the telephone a bitchin'?
Hector Luis Garza

Lexington, KY

#3 Jan 25, 2013
I'm a Democrat, have 3 Master Degrees (Vanderbilt, Univ. of Kentucky, and Baldwin-Wallace), don't smoke, never will, and will continue the good fight against Mitch McConnell.
The Old Cold Warrior

Englewood, OH

#4 Jan 25, 2013
Hector Luis Garza wrote:
I'm a Democrat, have 3 Master Degrees (Vanderbilt, Univ. of Kentucky, and Baldwin-Wallace), don't smoke, never will, and will continue the good fight against Mitch McConnell.
Yeah, and I'm an astronaut Pulitzer Prize-winning world traveler multi-billionare who got the Medal of Honor with riches and bitches, owning hotels, restaurants and bars with movie stars.
masterofconcrete pourers

Dayton, OH

#5 Jan 25, 2013
JEW wrote:
http://seattletimes.com/html/h ealth/2020208512_healthcaresmo kersxml.html
So, Boehner hasn't quit yet, right?
Juse

Harrison, OH

#7 Jan 26, 2013
OB is screwing you smokers!
Smoker

United States

#8 Jan 29, 2013
Tell me why the party of slavery is so popular with the people it made slaves of. Why can't they see the harm the Dems are doing to the economy, and the real American way of life. Im not talking good old boy way of life either. Look how much money BO has gone threw... And don't say it was GW's fault with out really looking at the causes. Housing bubble and bad mortages BC made that happen with his housing bill he pushed that threw congress in 97. He also signed into law weak guild lines and laws on wall street. So the down turn was not all GW's fault.... So OB spending money like crazy so every little whimp with his hand out gets some. He gives our enemies Jet fighters and Tanks... Really... If you don't understand the effect of government spending, the GDP, and the GNP as it relates to jobs and the cost of goods and services then I think you should educate yourself and quickly.... The Dems of today are more like Chavez and Marx than John Kennedy.
Social Worker

Dayton, OH

#9 Jan 29, 2013
Juse wrote:
OB is screwing you smokers!
Sounds kinda kinky! Got a linky?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Drexel Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Our recommendation: Springboro voters should sa... (Feb '08) 7 hr Telling the Truth 31,303
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 9 hr True blue 19,387
How liberal ladies can save lives: 17 hr masterofconcretep... 2
Looking for Prentice Richardson (Aka Buddy) (Apr '12) Thu jjsparks 8
dennis gannon Thu masterofconcretep... 14
LEON HARRISON: Profile of a loser (Aug '13) Thu masterofconcretep... 18
Dr Commander selvam swamiji sri selvam siddhar ... (Dec '11) Thu The Duke of Hazard 41
Drexel Dating
Find my Match

Drexel Jobs

Drexel People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Drexel News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Drexel

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]