Speeding tickets issued in Dayton soar

Apr 9, 2013 Full story: WHIOTV

Traffic enforcement cameras monitor traffic along Smithville Road in Dayton. More than 150 speeding tickets a day or six an hour were issued last year by the Dayton Police Department.

Full Story
Fan of Leon The Man

Oxford, OH

#1 Apr 9, 2013
I remember and frown, when it cost me $149 for a night on the town. It is a fact. I will not be back. I had my HHR car towed away from a bar. Then had to hire a cab, with an illegal black immigrant who blabbed and didn't know his way around Dayton town; it got sweeter and sweeter, him running up that meter. Then, I had to wait and pay to get my HHR car and drive it away. This may have been funny, me wasting and them taking all of this money. But, on weekend nights, they want to see us nice white prosperous suburbanites!
Simon Simmons

Agawam, MA

#2 Jun 28, 2013
Fan of Leon The Man wrote:
I remember and frown, when it cost me $149 for a night on the town. It is a fact. I will not be back. I had my HHR car towed away from a bar. Then had to hire a cab, with an illegal black immigrant who blabbed and didn't know his way around Dayton town; it got sweeter and sweeter, him running up that meter. Then, I had to wait and pay to get my HHR car and drive it away. This may have been funny, me wasting and them taking all of this money. But, on weekend nights, they want to see us nice white prosperous suburbanites!
Speeding ticket, so that is how the cops caught up with your child molesting ass.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Drexel Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 2 hr nter Username 19,573
Riot at Dayton Mall Wal-Mart on Xmas Eve ... Wh... 12 hr The New Cool Warrior 3
Our recommendation: Springboro voters should sa... (Feb '08) 23 hr Worth Repeating 31,562
donnie burns outlaws mc (Feb '12) Fri brownkr38 6
Jerkwad Jabbar-shooting details emerge: Fri bite me 8
Happy Kwanzaa! Thu The Hack Checker 1
Bad experience at Miami Valley Hospital Thu talker43 1
Drexel Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Drexel People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Drexel News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Drexel

Personal Finance