Out on bond, attempted murder suspect...

Out on bond, attempted murder suspect faces assault charge

There are 3 comments on the The Morganton News Herald story from May 14, 2007, titled Out on bond, attempted murder suspect faces assault charge. In it, The Morganton News Herald reports that:

A Drexel man scheduled to face an attempted murder charge this week was arrested Sunday on charges of assault on a female. via The Morganton News Herald

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Morganton News Herald.

tired of seeing cub

Lillington, NC

#1 Sep 20, 2007
hang him out to dry! everytime you open the paper, this boy is getting busted or trying to kill someone or beat up women. wake up burke county! lets clean up the trash

Lillington, NC

#2 Oct 9, 2007
what ever happen to this dude? did he tell some good gossip,so he could get out and shoot someone else? that is right,he just beats on women!what a man!the court system keeps this world spinning,spinning,spinning.... .

Morganton, NC

#3 Oct 10, 2007
Apparently he selects the people he threatens with care. Most of Burke County would have returned fire and sent the scumbag to the morgue.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Drexel Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wh*res for Hillary: Madonna offers hum jobs for... 17 min paw paw bill 15
Trump supporters vow revolt if Dems rig election 40 min Robert 56
ihateidiots 1 hr jrrandolph 2
We Are Democrats 1 hr Robert 6
Do as I say, not as I do 2 hr Rock 5
Child Support Payments (Sep '14) 3 hr Cgxo 42
I am watching us kickazz, in Mosul! 3 hr Robert 17

Drexel Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance