concerned

Cleveland, MS

#1 May 17, 2008
I am hearing rumors of the boys track coach smoking weed in his car at the state track meet. many of the young men on the team are saying it is true. Will anything happen to him, or will his mother clean this up also. Would not be the first time this has been said about this young man, the kids think it is cool that he drinks and smokes with them. This has come straight from their mouths.
what

Cleveland, MS

#2 May 17, 2008
concerned wrote:
I am hearing rumors of the boys track coach smoking weed in his car at the state track meet. many of the young men on the team are saying it is true. Will anything happen to him, or will his mother clean this up also. Would not be the first time this has been said about this young man, the kids think it is cool that he drinks and smokes with them. This has come straight from their mouths.
Do you teach or live in Drew? If you dont do either let us handle this situation. If it is true then i am sure the proper people will handle it. If it is untrue then it will die off as another dumb rumor.
Coach Habray Carter

Terry, MS

#3 May 21, 2008
Isaiah 54:17.. No weapon formed against me shall prosper, and EVERY LYING TOUNGE THAT RISES AGAIST ME IN JUDGEMENT THOU SHALL CONDEMN,this is the heritage of the servants of the LORD, and their righteousness is of ME saith THE LORD... foolish allegations have been consistently followed me throughout my career, but the same GOD that delivered me in times past will deliver me again!!
personally i believe this is another example of hatred fueled by jealousy.. im a 25 yr old head coach.. im blessed and favored by God so these attacks from satan dont surprise me.. have i ever smoked weed.. of course, i grew up in da hood, would i smoke with children? of course not and any who REALLY knows me knows this is foolishness... IN John 15 Jesus says the world will hate you, but dont be surprised because it hated me(jesus) before it hated you.. He says if I were of the world would love its own, but because I've been chosen out of the world, therefore the world hates me.. So like Jesus ima pray for my enemies.."Father forgive this hater, for he/she knows not what they do"!! we claim we wanna see young black men go to college and make a better life for themselves, but as soon as one does we feel threaten and tear him down... the black community has done more to hurt black people than whites could ever do.. in spite of this "new" rumor im going to subscribe to the words of my favorite artist.. "whatever don't kill me makes me tougher" its motivation... Hater's get on yo' job "Its Motivation"
whaaat up

Cleveland, MS

#4 May 27, 2008
Hatas
3six

Cleveland, MS

#5 May 27, 2008
Dont Hate
Tha Truth

United States

#6 Jan 16, 2009
Looks like the coach has been fired for his actions. I hope they can get a true role model for these young minds and not someone that acts like a child. He should be ashamed of the title COACH.
COACH CARTER

Calhoun City, MS

#7 Aug 13, 2009
Tha Truth wrote:
Looks like the coach has been fired for his actions. I hope they can get a true role model for these young minds and not someone that acts like a child. He should be ashamed of the title COACH.
well MR DONT KNOW WHAT THE HELL HE'S TALKIN ABOUT. im not fired, im on my plannig time now. ROM 8:31.... IF GOD IS FOR ME, WHO CAN BE AGAINST ME. ALL OF THE NAY SAYERS ARE GONE. ALL HAVE BEEN FIRED OR DEMOTED, AND LIKE JESUS, I WAS SLAIN BY THE ENEMY, BUT I ROSE AGAIN... GOD SAID TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED AND DO MY SERVANT NO HARM. AFTER ALL THE DRAMA, STILL I STAND!!!
slab

Calhoun City, MS

#8 Sep 22, 2009
lolx yal crazy

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Drew Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
M.E. Drama (Apr '14) Jul 19 Takelessonsmelissa 136
News Mississippi district appeals order in desegrega... Jul 12 WeTheSheeple 1
llooking for tony (Dec '15) May '16 larrya1998 3
News Grammy museums director wants repeal of Mississ... May '16 Holy Silicon Wafer 4
E.C.C. is a manipulator. Mar '16 ridin dirty 1
Pafford EMS in Bolivar County (Jun '08) Feb '16 Just Curious 25
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Mississipp... (Oct '10) Apr '15 Abe Lincon 60

Drew Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Drew Mortgages