Detractors, growing debt dog local bu...

Detractors, growing debt dog local builder

There are 3483 comments on the The Times-Tribune story from Jun 24, 2007, titled Detractors, growing debt dog local builder. In it, The Times-Tribune reports that:

“He gets really obnoxious and tries to get you mad so you quit and take a loss”

Scott Binsack makes his trade as a home builder, but his best tools are his mastery of marketing and his magnetic charisma. via The Times-Tribune

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Times-Tribune.

First Prev
of 175
Next Last
Scotts a D BAG

Scranton, PA

#3552 Apr 28, 2014
What a piece of shit joke. lol. Yeah you were in the Mafia. What a loser! Get your facts straight MORON. Its Donnie Brasco not Johnnie LMAO. Pathetic Loser!
BILKED AND MORTIFIED

Los Angeles, CA

#3554 Tuesday Jul 14
This man is the anti christ. He is now peddling his CRAP in Southern California on lonely women and playing heavy to all disregarding the extreme damage he is doing to familfamilies and professionals. He needs to GO AWAY. A SOCIOPATH AND A COMPULSIVE LIAR AND A CRIMINAL WHO WILL STOP AT NOTHING TO BILK AND WOMANIZR his way to his SELFISH needs.
I too been duped

Kulpmont, PA

#3555 Friday Jul 17
Yes he to a fast talker, very good at painting a picture where he is always the victim... Thank God I woke up to his game before it was too late. Lying, arrogant, self centered, narcissistic asshole... I feel sorry for those ladies out west. He will ruin their lives!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 175
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dresher Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Le-vel Thrive Experience (Mar '14) Jun '15 bananie1733 2
Review: Martys Locks And Keys Jun '15 Terry 1
Tonya Ramsey Apr '15 Friends 2
Tonya Ramsey Apr '15 Friend from the past 1
News Can Atheists Know God Does Not Exist When They ... (Nov '14) Feb '15 Thinking 321
Review: Mr Jim's (Aug '09) Feb '15 John William Baxter 10
Winter Storm Warning for Montgomery County star... (Jan '15) Jan '15 ArchieTiberious 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Dresher Mortgages