Detractors, growing debt dog local builder

Jun 24, 2007 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Times-Tribune

“He gets really obnoxious and tries to get you mad so you quit and take a loss”

Scott Binsack makes his trade as a home builder, but his best tools are his mastery of marketing and his magnetic charisma. via The Times-Tribune

Comments
1 - 20 of 3,499 Comments Last updated Apr 28, 2014
First Prev
of 175
Next Last
desperate

Pottsville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2007

Judged:

why is this guy not behind bars?
someonewhocares

Mechanicsburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2007

desperate wrote:
why is this guy not behind bars?
Good Question the guy is a total moron
BECAUSE I KNOW THE TRUTH

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2007

Judged:

This guy isn't behind bars because he is what he states, he is 100% an awesome builder. He is not trying to rip anyone off. Is he arrogant, yes, more than I can say. But until you know the hard core truth - DON'T JUDGE!
someonewhocares

Mechanicsburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2007

Judged:

I also know the TRUTH as you like to put it I worked for the man. He IS a CROOK and will take advantage of anyone anyway he can! So therefore I WILL judge.
BECAUSE I KNOW THE TRUTH

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2007

Judged:

I also "worked" for the man. Again, until you know the hard core truth, don't judge. But everyone has a right to their opinion.
Let the truth be told

Albrightsville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2007

Judged:

you want to know what this guy is really like... read the blog on the pocono record

http://www.poconorecord.com/apps/pbcs.dll/art...
take it from someone who knows... it is all true..
Frank Rizzo

Allentown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2007

Judged:

Scott Binsack is a characture of himself! He is so delusionary, he actually believes the BS he slings. I have respect for a great BS-er but Scott... you're a rank amateur (and a convicted felon to boot) and rightly so!

Frank Rizzo, LLC
Frank Renda

Lebanon, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2007

Judged:

Scott Binsack without a doubt,hosts the absolute best show on radio today! It's a modern day soap opera which should be called "All about poor little Scotty."
He's already made two different marriage proposals on the air, maybe we can see a "hat trick" by years end.
Kissel

Allentown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2007

Binsack's next fiancee hasn't been born yet! With all his continuing legal troubles in the building business, maybe the television show supposedly in the works should air on "Court-TV!"
someonewhocares

Mechanicsburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2007

Judged:

To Because I know the truth: I do know the hard core truth as you like to call it...The man doesn't pay his bills, borrows money for payroll, he's a womanizer (god help the new fiance although I hear shes too young to know better which is EXACTLY what Scott needs). As soon as you challenge Scott he acts like a 2 year old throing a temper tantrum! As to his replies in the newpaper article typical Scott..I dont owe vendors money ..."They are jealous!" Please...exactly what type of anser is that? The sad part is he actually believes his many lies. He takes total advantage of everyone who crosses his path.
BECAUSE I KNOW THE TRUTH

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2007

Judged:

To:someonewhocares...I could put money on it that I know the hard core truth a heck of lot more than you! I do not disagree with you about his outbursts, the womanizer thing, arrogance and so on. But I do not believe that he takes advantage of everyone that crosses his path. I do believe that he knows what he is doing with building homes. Honestly if he was trying to do anything but what he loves, I don't think the money would go right back into his business. You all have a right to your own opinion, but try to find something better to do with your life than gossip about a small town businessman. Isn't there more important things in life! And yes god bless the new fiance' and yes she is to young to know better! But his personal life is no one's business, right or wrong!
Frank Renda

Lebanon, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2007

Judged:

To "Because I Know The Truth",,In reference to "his personal life is no one's business",HE is the one who sees the need to educate everyone on his life story,from his 8th grade education,to his dealings with the FBI and everything else in between,not to mention two different on air marriage proposals.Proven fact!(What ever happened to Patty?)
I maintain that the majority of the public would not know anything about Scott Binsack's past if he didn't use his radio show as a platform to rant about his personal life and everyone in it. Proven fact!
Scott thinks that everyone is jealous of him and his success. No one is jealous,they just think he is an absolute ass clown on the radio. Proven fact!
I say this is the best show on the AM or FM dial today. If you want to learn how to install a door or window, check out HGTV. If you want to hear a two hour on air melt down,then this is the show for you. Proven fact!!!
BECAUSE I KNOW THE TRUTH

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2007

Judged:

Mr. Renda - Scott is justifying his self for being blasted! He has always done that and I am sure always will. I agree that his personal laundry does not need to be aired in public but why thrive off it and feeding it. Scott started his show with good intentions and it has led elsewhere by nothing but bad judgement, people make mistakes. Apparently Mr. Rhenda you started listening to Scott when he proposed the first time on air and you still are. Why is that? If you think that he is an "ass clown" then why listen? My Point Made! Obviously as you state "Proven Fact"! You listen to the show and have heard it repeatedly. I will repeat myself again, he is what he is, and one heck of a builder! As I said before if he was ripping people off why is everything going back into the business? I saw it for myself. Do not judge someone for something you really don't know. Believe me there is only a chosen few that know the facts, and have seen it in action. Meaning, by judicial facts! By the way, if it helps you any - Patty is doing just fine! PROVEN FACT! Start worrying about your own life, and if you don't want to hear Scott's stay away from the radio, otherwise if you find his show "two hour air melt down," then quit bashing him! Good lord, do you guys have anything better to do than worry about Scott Binsack? I know I do but as for his reputation for being the Best Builder, I will defend him, as for ripping people off, I will defend him, cause he doesn't and I have seen it myself that it doesn't happen, as for being an arrogant ass, I won't defend him. But if you don't like him, do what you would do with any other person you don't like, ignore them, and get them out of your life, in other words turn your radio off.

By the way, this isn't the new fiance either!
Jack Tors

Allentown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2007

Judged:

To "Because I Know The Truth", I'm not quite certain how you're "related" to Scott Binsack, but if you ever want to hear someone prosecute 'himself', tune into this guy's so-called building show on a Sunday morning. Besides, when someone promotes themself with 'in your face' tactics, ie, billboards, radio, so-called TV, newspapers, etc., all claiming that "he's the best", the person becomes fodder for the public, remember, let he who is without guilt...

Scott Binsack is his own worst enemy, you might add arsonist to the list of charges rather than just plain "arse." If anyone has an ounce of brains in their cranium, they wouldn't hire this guy to construct a corner Kool-Aid stand! This guy is as 'off the rails' as they come, and he operates unglued 24/7, proven fact!
Kevin Cherkas

Gouldsboro, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2007

Posted by Kevin Cherkas, that's Mr. Cherkas to you Scott J. Bitch-sack!

Here's another charge you can add to good ole Scotty boys list! Looks like he's been busy this past week or so again.
http://ujsportal.pacourts.us/PublicReporting/...
Don't Drink the Kool-Aid!
BECAUSE I KNOW THE TRUTH

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2007

Judged:

Jack Tors wrote:
To "Because I Know The Truth", I'm not quite certain how you're "related" to Scott Binsack, but if you ever want to hear someone prosecute 'himself', tune into this guy's so-called building show on a Sunday morning. Besides, when someone promotes themself with 'in your face' tactics, ie, billboards, radio, so-called TV, newspapers, etc., all claiming that "he's the best", the person becomes fodder for the public, remember, let he who is without guilt...
Scott Binsack is his own worst enemy, you might add arsonist to the list of charges rather than just plain "arse." If anyone has an ounce of brains in their cranium, they wouldn't hire this guy to construct a corner Kool-Aid stand! This guy is as 'off the rails' as they come, and he operates unglued 24/7, proven fact!
Mr Tors - I am not related what so ever, never been related, don't want to be related! I am just defending him for many reasons that you would never understand. You people get on here, bash the daylights out of someone, when you really don't know the truth. Did you ever think for one second there might be more to it than just what you here from the corner gossip? This is exactly what Scott means, "Simple minds, speak nothing but gossip." I have no reason what so ever to gain by this, but I am so sick and tired of the b.s. that has populated over someone that had a past, and we won't go there. People make mistakes, Scott is justifying things, speaking the truth about his past, and I know for fact that what he has said on the radio is a PROVEN FACT! Do I think that he is right for putting himself out there like he has, not always, but give the guy break. If you have sat in the courtroom, let me know, cause I can guarantee you would feel differently! And as for the "arse", yes, as for the arsonist, do you have proof? I don't think so!
You all need to get a life, IF, and thats a big IF, I am proven wrong, then so be it, but gossip and rumors are just that, gossip and rumors!
Cee yoU Next Tuesday

Gouldsboro, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2007

I wonder how these facts appeals to potential home builders?
someonewhocares

Mechanicsburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2007

Judged:

You know as to Scott being an awesome builder, Ive seen first hand the mistakes he makes. From pining foundations wrong to having trusses too big the list goes on...the empty promises of houses being done by day X and not being completed until 8 months later. This guy has NO clue how to build a house. Hes had more client complaints than I can shake a stick at! I know I listened to the complaints from the people. As far as him getting his past out there and letting people know what his past is, and trying to make it better...I cant stop laughing. I understand everyone has a past some more colorful than others however when you DONT learn from those mistakes is when I have issues. Hes here in Lackawanna County doing the very same things he did on Long Island and in Monroe County. His checkbook has more rubber in it than the rubber trees! He needs to just go away for good.
someonewhocares

Mechanicsburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2007

You know, What I want to know is this....how this idiot be on parole, have harrasment charges brought against him and still be walking the streets?
David Falchek

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2007

Hello.
I wrote the story that appeared in the Scranton Times-Tribune referenced above.
Anyone who has direct, firsthand information or observations about Mr. Binsack or his work may contact me at dfalchek(at)timesshamrock(dot) com.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 175
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••

Dresher News Video

•••
•••

Dresher Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Dresher People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••