First Prev
of 2
Next Last
wannaknow

Cookeville, TN

#1 Jan 18, 2012
How is he affiliated in the Lori Williams case? Police picked him up at work the other night.
cutitOut

Cookeville, TN

#2 Jan 18, 2012
So sad he is throwing his life away
I_SEEN_IT

Cookeville, TN

#3 Jan 20, 2012
he was picked up at MTD again tonight and I seen it
dresden

Cookeville, TN

#5 Jan 21, 2012
Glad to see they finally got him, he has been a bully all the way since middle school!!
Annie Mae

Cookeville, TN

#6 Jan 21, 2012
Has anyone heard what his charges are?
Just a thought

Cookeville, TN

#7 Jan 21, 2012
How was he involved, what is his charges?
dresdenite

United States

#8 Jan 21, 2012
He is charged with accessory after the fact. Meaning he had a hand in it.
itscrazy

Cookeville, TN

#9 Jan 22, 2012
grow up
think first

Longview, TX

#10 Jan 23, 2012
Before anything else is said/written here PLEASE think of both sides of this family (Austin's and the victims). We don't know the whole story and I would hate to be on either side of this tragedy.
whatever

Granville, TN

#11 Jan 25, 2012
I just hope they got them all and they are now off the streets of Dresden, if they would kill some little old girl like that, they would do it to anyone, be thankful it wasnt your sister or brother, mother, father, or any family member, I heard it was 4 of them, put a pillow over her and muffled the shots, over what a little money, a few joints, no concience at all, thats messed up, they need to be put under the jail, we dont need crime like that, here or anywhere, if they dont value human life, why should we theirs, I do feel for the families though on both sides
AUSTIN EVANS

Cookeville, TN

#13 Jan 28, 2012
cutitOut wrote:
So sad he is throwing his life away
AND IM NOT THROWIN MY LIFE AWAY.DONT WORRY ABOUT ME YOU WORRY ABOUT YOU
pistol annie

United States

#14 Jan 28, 2012
AUSTIN EVANS wrote:
<quoted text>
AND IM NOT THROWIN MY LIFE AWAY.DONT WORRY ABOUT ME YOU WORRY ABOUT YOU
. Damn Austin how in the hell u on facebook chattin about ur life, go cuddle with an innmate
haha

Somerset, KY

#15 Jan 28, 2012
pistol annie wrote:
<quoted text>. Damn Austin how in the hell u on facebook chattin about ur life, go cuddle with an innmate
I was thinking that Lmfao
blackruinitall

Charlotte, NC

#16 Jan 30, 2012
Too funny
Shame on you austin. You're a disgrace!
Annie Mae

Monterey, TN

#17 Jan 31, 2012
Austin if that is you how did you get out of jail and the other 2 charged with accessory after the fact remain in jail without bond? What makes you so special? Huh Huh Huh?
make it right

Monterey, TN

#18 Jan 31, 2012
Here's a thought why was Austin Released on bail the 26th when the others involved with this murder are still being held with no bond. He should be forced to suffer till preliminary just like the others involved. It's pathetic who knows who he'll be driving for next and what crime he'll do.
Dead Wrong

Monterey, TN

#19 Feb 1, 2012
haha wrote:
<quoted text>
I was thinking that Lmfao
You are by making stupid decisions that can ruin your life. Why didn't you just think before doing something. I always thought you were smarter than that Austin. I hate that I was wrong about you.
Dead Wrong

Monterey, TN

#20 Feb 1, 2012
think first wrote:
Before anything else is said/written here PLEASE think of both sides of this family (Austin's and the victims). We don't know the whole story and I would hate to be on either side of this tragedy.
It's very sad to be either party involved whether it's on victims side or perps side but the victims side has lost them forever and the perps family still have them they are just locked up. which is where they belong. If they were men enough to commit the crime they need to be man enough to do the time.
tiredifit

United States

#21 Feb 1, 2012
AUSTIN is a SNITCH!!!!
Dead Wrong

Monterey, TN

#22 Feb 1, 2012
I don't know about that but there had to be something behind him getting out on bail when the others did not.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dresden Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Taco Bell 10 min church lady 9
Dunlap's Mayor race (Mar '09) 28 min F A Hatfield 610
Found unresponsive-not breathing 37 min Captain Obvious 3
what things women do to turn a man off (Oct '10) 1 hr Scott 25
Christina Hollingsworth 3 hr Anonymous 5
Billy the Kid 4 hr I love bigirls 4
Shooting.. 218 bypass /79 9 hr Lets here it 94

Dresden Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance