jock

United States

#1 Aug 23, 2011
I've had jock itch for around 12 years. It comes and goes. Does anyone know how to get rid of this permanently? And no its not an STD lol, I'm sure its jock itch
pmmmm

Cookeville, TN

#2 Aug 23, 2011
soak it in vinegar...
lvf

Fort Huachuca, AZ

#3 Aug 24, 2011
jock wrote:
I've had jock itch for around 12 years. It comes and goes. Does anyone know how to get rid of this permanently? And no its not an STD lol, I'm sure its jock itch
Apply a generous daubing of creamergesic atomic balm, cures all except cancer.

Monterey, TN

#4 Aug 24, 2011
why would you ask any1 on topix this question instead of going to a medical website? if you haven't been to a dr in 12 years for help and you're asking topix, maybe you just need to cut 'IT' off. lol
Rhonda Lewis

United States

#5 Aug 25, 2011
guest wrote:
why would you ask any1 on topix this question instead of going to a medical website? if you haven't been to a dr in 12 years for help and you're asking topix, maybe you just need to cut 'IT' off. lol
Maybe if you weren't such the queer troll, you might offer a suggestion instead of your sophomoric comments? But that's asking a lot since you still live at home and probably either drive your Mom's car or a Prius.

Put down the K-Y long enough to try to get your G.E.D., pud boy.

United States

#6 Aug 28, 2011
Powder such as gold bond and plenty of air. Moisture is your enemy! Go commando When you have a flair up.
Had it before

Middlesboro, KY

#7 Aug 29, 2011
Use Tinactin twice a day for a month even if you are not itching. Worked for me.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dresden Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lost love 3 min wow 13
Michael elder Janice Hale Janet hale 38 min funny 8
Valley View Subdivision 1 hr Mr Crabs 5
Any 19-20 year olds want to chat 1 hr senior2016 43
Hot women Mon Oldfart 2
Any Good Honest Pest Companies around? Sun Moletown 1
Has Pizza U.S.A. gotten as bad as people are sa... Sat Get off the couch 8
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Dresden Mortgages