sunshine

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2011

Do u know if she is married now? Her daughter should be grown by now know where she is.
old woman

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2011

Jenny was a good friend of mine. We attended palmersville school together and partied alot afterwards. I havent seen Jenny in about 5 or 6 years. She moved from that little house by tjs years ago. Her mom and dad live in a really cute house at garrett lake. Its the last house before you get to the lake. Her dads name is Jerry if you are really wanting to get ahold of her. Jenny is the same age as I. She got preggers at 17 I think. So her daughter should be around 28. Omg that doesnt seem right. Geez what a long time its been. If you find her tell her Dreama said hello and im still slung up here in pville lol
sunshine

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2011

thank u. it`s been a long time since i hVe seen her as well. we ran around alot together too when her daughter was little. yea she is probably bout 27 or 28 cause my daughtef is almost 29. i will contact her mom and see what i can find out. i wasn`t real sure where they were now either. so thank u dreama.
old woman

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2011

your quite welcome
and

Martin, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2011

I heard her father recently died and her mother moved back up north.
someone who knows

Milan, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2011

ok for all who want to know her father did not die and her mother did not move uo north. She still lives in dresden on main st. Her family has nothing to do with her cause she is a thief and is on drugs. Do not contact her mother cause she will not have anything to tell you. She was a good person until drugs took over her life.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Dresden Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 13 min Mississippi gurl 144,720
eddie hixson 44 min Larry 23
God? 47 min Tinker Bell is a ... 76
property tax increase 2 hr Figured it too 13
SCHS now a state "Focus School" 3 hr Maunel Ortiz 4
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 6 hr WTH 9,262
Jennifer turnbow 12 hr Big Dog 5

Search the Dresden Forum:
•••
•••
•••

Dresden Jobs

•••