TruthSpeaks

Cookeville, TN

#1 Sep 24, 2012
Does anyone know her?? i was just wondering about her i been hearing some things about her.... good or bad y'all think??? I heard she was a hard ass and likes to talk alot of crap
Mommy dearest

Cookeville, TN

#2 Sep 24, 2012
She s a very sweet girl. If someones talking bad about her it's because they are just jealous.
Racing sweetheart

Cookeville, TN

#3 Sep 24, 2012
Well, tbh I love her guts she IS a hardass!
Employer

Cookeville, TN

#4 Sep 24, 2012
McDonald's management has proven their stupidity once again. They lost the best employee they ever had. I guess I can say I was thankful for the short time I was able to receive my order correctly, because it hasn't happened again since the day she left.thanks McDonald's for making my life miserable. I have heard that McDonalds had to hire 3 people to do the same job she did and they still can't get it right. My children cry if we go to McDonald's because they know that they will not get the order correct. They have had to start counseling from their traumatizing experience. She was the best employee they had and they were afraid she was going to take their job. Most of those workers in there look like they probably draw mental checks, so they probably don't need a job anyway.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dresden Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gavin Elam 12 hr Lame 5
Charity huffer 18 hr Robert 1
Where are the lesbians 23 hr Guest 2
fat bottom girls Sep 16 mzasiar 17
Why does people listen to everyone else besides... Sep 15 Not much sense 1
Mary Harrison (Sep '15) Sep 14 Guest 2
If you are an overweight person Sep 13 Oh boy 2

Dresden Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance