people who are cristians lying to get...

people who are cristians lying to get food stamp

Posted in the Dresden Forum

fred

Cookeville, TN

#1 Sep 14, 2012
i know a girl named courtney im not putting her last name up but she talks bout the bible. Little miss tells her and her hhusband and seperated. but there not so she can get a bunch of food stamps.And she does drugs to,and sleeps with other men too give me a break quit talking religous to make your self feel better u know who u are
tell it

United States

#2 Sep 14, 2012
Honey let me tell you there are a bunch of them. Even preachers. We have a preacher in our community that condones girls getting knocked up by 2 or 3 different men and living with different others as long as they are in church on Sunday morning. They even use the churches to help them pay their bills because they are too sorry to get a job. Then there is another man who says he is a preacher that sleeps with women in his church and he is married. He claims to be a "leader of groups in church" and he drinks among other things. That's hypocrisy in its finest state and gives all true Christians and churches a BAD name.
Tim

San Jose, CA

#3 Sep 15, 2012
LOL, this really isnt funny, but what about the catholic priests molesting all those alter boys. This world is going to hell in a hand basket and a lot of the ones who are supposed to be guiding the flock in the right direction and running off the cliff first. I'm not knocking all priests , preachers and parsons. Nor am I knocking the real christians. Its not that hard to tell who they are. It shows on their faces and in their actions.
looking

Fort Worth, TX

#4 Sep 15, 2012
I know of a lady who claims to be a christian and gets food stamps and sells them for cash. I also know good people that need a little help with food and can't get them.
Tim

United States

#5 Sep 15, 2012
There will always be those who claim to be something their not in order to hide who they really are.
tell it

United States

#6 Sep 17, 2012
Very well said Tim!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dresden Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
DHS next head football coach (Aug '16) 22 hr Fortune Teller 7
Diana Turnbo (Jul '15) Tue thecallin89 4
Rachel Yager Tue answersplease3467 1
sabrina turnbo Tue answersplease3156 1
why cheat (Nov '13) Tue Guest 12
Sabrina Turnbo Mar 20 Anonymous 1
Girls at Casey general store night shift (Nov '14) Mar 19 Professor smarty ... 17

Dresden Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Dresden Mortgages