Plano, TX

#1613 Nov 12, 2012
Just or the record, I love Satan.
Sweet Justice

Chicago, IL

#1614 Nov 12, 2012
Justice wrote:
Just or the record, I love Satan.
I am sure you do Preston and Levi. Satan has some really cool digs set up, nice and warm and cozy, just waiting for you two...

“Prosecute ALL Animal Abusers”

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

#1615 Nov 13, 2012
old woman wrote:
<quoted text>i hope them people dont see that you post their names and say bad things about them, or they might sue you.
I hope that you someday get an education, so you don't continue to embarrass the good people of the South.(I'll be waiting on the notice that you are suing me, LMAO)

Location hidden

#1616 Nov 26, 2012
Back to the top!
Butch Bertha

Keller, TX

#1618 Nov 26, 2012
JenniferInSC wrote:
Back to the top!
I had fun with you the other night. I never knew you liked to lick the tuna so much.

Location hidden

#1619 Nov 26, 2012
Butch Bertha wrote:
<quoted text>I had fun with you the other night. I never knew you liked to lick the tuna so much.
I checked my local Topix forum, to see if there were vulgar posts and threads like you have posted here, and others I read here in the Dresden forum. Not one, not one single vulgar profane post. There are no posts reading 'dog licks yum yum', or questions about particular people where the posts underneath are talking about how nasty her bottom might be, etc, or any posts such as the one you have made here.

Something tells me there are a great many things wrong with some of the folks in the Dresden area, and that I am not that far off when I label you "Hills Have Eyes" mutants...
doe

Lexington, TN

#1620 Nov 26, 2012
JenniferInSC wrote:
<quoted text>I checked my local Topix forum, to see if there were vulgar posts and threads like you have posted here, and others I read here in the Dresden forum. Not one, not one single vulgar profane post. There are no posts reading 'dog licks yum yum', or questions about particular people where the posts underneath are talking about how nasty her bottom might be, etc, or any posts such as the one you have made here.

Something tells me there are a great many things wrong with some of the folks in the Dresden area, and that I am not that far off when I label you "Hills Have Eyes" mutants...
Jen, pay no attention to that idiot. Only a true southerner know the difference between redneck and white trash. That ass doesnt qualify for what white trash flushes down the toilet.

Location hidden

#1621 Nov 27, 2012
doe wrote:
<quoted text>
Jen, pay no attention to that idiot. Only a true southerner know the difference between redneck and white trash. That ass doesnt qualify for what white trash flushes down the toilet.
I guess. But Doe, look at the other topics in the Dresden forum. There are some vulgar nasty topics that will just make your hair stand on end. That's what caused me to go look at my own small town's forum, and was so thankful not to see such things. Sounds like the decent people of Dresden must have a lot to put up with, considering somany of these kind of people are there, everyday.

Since: Jun 12

Union City, TN

#1622 Nov 27, 2012
JenniferInSC wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess. But Doe, look at the other topics in the Dresden forum. There are some vulgar nasty topics that will just make your hair stand on end. That's what caused me to go look at my own small town's forum, and was so thankful not to see such things. Sounds like the decent people of Dresden must have a lot to put up with, considering somany of these kind of people are there, everyday.
Hey there girl. Well it looks as if you dont have keep this up top. These idiots are going to do it for u with thier juvenile and ignorant posts. This must be the only attention that they ever had. Pretty bad when thier 15 minutes of fame goes hand in hand with fitting the description of a mental illness that animal abusers and violent criminals both share. Hope you had a great thanksgiving Jennifer.I know I sure had a blast!

Location hidden

#1623 Nov 27, 2012
6ft7man wrote:
<quoted text>Hey there girl. Well it looks as if you dont have keep this up top. These idiots are going to do it for u with thier juvenile and ignorant posts. This must be the only attention that they ever had. Pretty bad when thier 15 minutes of fame goes hand in hand with fitting the description of a mental illness that animal abusers and violent criminals both share. Hope you had a great thanksgiving Jennifer.I know I sure had a blast!
Yep, I am counting on it 6ft! Did you read where someone posted that our little ditty's here are causing them to gain national attention, that these two are now famous? LMAO--they don't know the difference in infamous and famous. Not to mention, they say they might get a 'book deal' to tell their side of the story. What could that be? Unbelievable. Did the puppy steal from them? Did the puppy rape their momma's? Did the puppy attack them? Exactly what could their side of the story be other than what they said in court, they kicked, stabbed, and hung this puppy for their fun? Idiots!

Yes, had a wonderful Thanksgiving, just hating having to go back to work this week. Hope you had a good one too, and that you are feeling better!
Unreal

Thiensville, WI

#1624 Nov 27, 2012
The book deal story, ha? Who is going to write it for those two illiterates? Thank you for posting that, because I must say I had the biggest laugh I think I have had in a long time! I mean, Preston and Levi are so 'famous' that even burger slinging joints don't want them. Imagine telling customers who's preparing their food for them. Na, I don't see any books in their futures...just a lifetime of payback for being the murdering scum they are. And what's that saying? Oh yeah,'Payback's a B----!'

Since: Jun 12

Union City, TN

#1625 Nov 27, 2012
Unreal wrote:
The book deal story, ha? Who is going to write it for those two illiterates? Thank you for posting that, because I must say I had the biggest laugh I think I have had in a long time! I mean, Preston and Levi are so 'famous' that even burger slinging joints don't want them. Imagine telling customers who's preparing their food for them. Na, I don't see any books in their futures...just a lifetime of payback for being the murdering scum they are. And what's that saying? Oh yeah,'Payback's a B----!'
I think the question should have been, "Whos gonna read it to them". Man, I wished some idiot would try to write a book on the "plight of two young men whos only crime was torturing a puppy to death". Go into details, shoot, go for the gold baby. I should have said whos only crime that they have been caught at. Anyway, I was just going to ride this out from here on out but it seems that one of these little bastards has followed me to another city topix site and are leaving little idiotic comments. All they are doing is making themselves look even a bigger fool than they are already. Gonna try this one more time. If I come back to this thread its because these morons miss me and have requested me to return.

Location hidden

#1626 Nov 28, 2012
6ft7man wrote:
<quoted text>I think the question should have been, "Whos gonna read it to them". Man, I wished some idiot would try to write a book on the "plight of two young men whos only crime was torturing a puppy to death". Go into details, shoot, go for the gold baby. I should have said whos only crime that they have been caught at. Anyway, I was just going to ride this out from here on out but it seems that one of these little bastards has followed me to another city topix site and are leaving little idiotic comments. All they are doing is making themselves look even a bigger fool than they are already. Gonna try this one more time. If I come back to this thread its because these morons miss me and have requested me to return.
I wish you wouldn't leave anyway. We need to keep the topics on these two at the top, where everyone that happens on this forum will see them!
doe

Lexington, TN

#1627 Dec 19, 2012
HA! I actually gave him 6 month before the POS would end up in jail. Didn't even make it 6 full weeks. Where's all those supporters now, you scumbag?
What

United States

#1628 Dec 19, 2012
Did he go to jail?
NoExcuseForAnima lAbuse

Cookeville, TN

#1629 Dec 19, 2012
YES, Preston Odle is in JAIL -- for contributing to the delinquency of a minor and for possession of a firearm by a convicted felon. And guess what he was doing when he got caught? SHOOTING COWS. I guess he thought he'd try a bigger animal to torture this time. How long before it's HUMANS? In case anyone isn't aware -- the idiots who have been in the news in the last few years for school shootings (including the most recent only where the entire Kindergarten class was murdered) ALL had prior histories of torturing and abusing animals. I hope like hell they put him away for the full 2 years this time PLUS whatever time he gets for the new charges.
Acree_is_an_idio t

United States

#1630 Dec 19, 2012
doe wrote:
HA! I actually gave him 6 month before the POS would end up in jail. Didn't even make it 6 full weeks. Where's all those supporters now, you scumbag?
Wonder how that dumbass judge feels now
No one special

Cookeville, TN

#1631 Dec 19, 2012
NoExcuseForAnimalAbuse wrote:
YES, Preston Odle is in JAIL -- for contributing to the delinquency of a minor and for possession of a firearm by a convicted felon. And guess what he was doing when he got caught? SHOOTING COWS. I guess he thought he'd try a bigger animal to torture this time. How long before it's HUMANS? In case anyone isn't aware -- the idiots who have been in the news in the last few years for school shootings (including the most recent only where the entire Kindergarten class was murdered) ALL had prior histories of torturing and abusing animals. I hope like hell they put him away for the full 2 years this time PLUS whatever time he gets for the new charges.
Just to get the facts straight - they were shooting at DEER, not cattle.
doe

Lexington, TN

#1632 Dec 19, 2012
No one special wrote:
<quoted text>Just to get the facts straight - they were shooting at DEER, not cattle.
That's what I heard too. Deer. So the game wardens should have a few charges to press as well. I wonder if he had his hunter's safety card. I think that's good for 6 months more probation as well.
6ft7man

Union City, TN

#1633 Dec 19, 2012
Dont think that card will do him much good because they were shooting from a truck on a roadway at night. lol How stupid can one person be. They were near the home of an off duty drug task force deputy He chased them down, stopped them and held them till the on duty deputy arrived...lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dresden Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
asap 3 min curious 6
Another one bites the dust 27 min lol 4
New utm arena 57 min Gasman 4
Robbie Gallimore-Woman Beater 1 hr sam 14
Robbie Harrison (May '16) 2 hr Gwbetal 10
Need female attorney Tue Been drained 8
who is the hot chick driving the red car Tue look007 9

Dresden Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance