prestonsfriend

Mount Pleasant, TX

#1215 Jul 18, 2012
hmmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>I was there sitting to the left of Preston's dad on the left side third seat to the left
well do you want a cookie?
prestonsfriend

Mount Pleasant, TX

#1216 Jul 18, 2012
doe wrote:
<quoted text>
This NOT scared bitch WAS in court. And WILL be again. Scared of WHAT! Somebody big enough and bad enough to torture a puppy. Guess what you idiot? You just bumped him RIGHT BACK TO THE TOP! Thats where we want to keep him. Keep talkin' PLEASE!
your an idiot, and all yall wanna do is talk about him when there is more serious stuff going on, a sin is a sin dick, get over it.
prestonsfriend

Mount Pleasant, TX

#1217 Jul 18, 2012
JenniferInSC wrote:
<quoted text>
Wish thta poor dog had a chance to get some help now.. A little late for him.. all the help your boyfriend needs is some bubba loving in prison, that should fix him up just right!
haa your hularious, he is not my boyfriend, would i date him even tho he did this, yes i would.. i love this boy and he aint gonna go to prison dumbass
doe

Savannah, TN

#1218 Jul 18, 2012
prestonsfriend wrote:
<quoted text>haa your hularious, he is not my boyfriend, would i date him even tho he did this, yes i would.. i love this boy and he aint gonna go to prison dumbass
See. That's how we like it. You sent the pansy boy straight back to the top. We love to hear you sniveling idiots defend him. Especially on here. He will go to prison and somebody else will "love" him even more than you! Keep 'em comin'.
doggie lover

Mount Pleasant, TX

#1220 Jul 18, 2012
He is already getting sum bubba loving havent you seen his gf?..... kaitlyn bostwhick.
hmmmmm

Paris, TN

#1221 Jul 19, 2012
prestonsfriend wrote:
<quoted text>
well do you want a cookie?
no but i can see you've had quite a few
sfp

Mount Pleasant, TX

#1222 Jul 19, 2012
hmmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>no but i can see you've had quite a few
your so funny, i bet your like an old hag sitting behind the computer all day long talking about people, did you know that is a sin too, what preston did is a sin and what your doing is a sin in gods eyes so think about that one before you want too talk about someone!
doe

Savannah, TN

#1223 Jul 19, 2012
doe wrote:
<quoted text>See. That's how we like it. You sent the pansy boy straight back to the top. We love to hear you sniveling idiots defend him. Especially on here. He will go to prison and somebody else will "love" him even more than you! Keep 'em comin'.
I thought we could count on you to help us keep the coward at the top. Guess not. Back up there tough guy!
hmmmmm

Paris, TN

#1224 Jul 20, 2012
sfp wrote:
<quoted text>
your so funny, i bet your like an old hag sitting behind the computer all day long talking about people, did you know that is a sin too, what preston did is a sin and what your doing is a sin in gods eyes so think about that one before you want too talk about someone!
I bet your a greasy kid with long blond hair that is going to court Sept 10

Since: Jun 12

Martin, TN

#1225 Jul 20, 2012
sfp wrote:
<quoted text>
Well looks like there is yet another idiot here now that thinks poor poor preston is just a good kid that messed up. Got news for you. Better get a good look at him because his sorry no good puppy torturing dog killin butt is going to be visited repeatedly by the fellow inmates because he will go to jail. Hell, he cant stay out of trouble after everything he has already done. Your just another fool.

Martin, TN

#1226 Jul 20, 2012
prestonsfriend wrote:
<quoted text>
your an idiot, and all yall wanna do is talk about him when there is more serious stuff going on, a sin is a sin dick, get over it.
Sayyou love him...well then you had better be ready to share him with all the "bubbas" in jail. They love fresh young meat!

Martin, TN

#1227 Jul 20, 2012
hmmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>I bet your a greasy kid with long blond hair that is going to court Sept 10
Looks like the cockroaches are coming out again...lol...Hope they brought some of their friends too! Its time to play! Woooo Hoooo...lol
really

Owensboro, KY

#1228 Jul 20, 2012
Damn you people need to get a life. Get out more use your time on issues that really matter in this world. He may not be the best around here, but he surely isnt the worse. A whole lot to do about nothing. Your crap has gotten so old!
eye for an eye

Martin, TN

#1229 Jul 21, 2012
really wrote:
Damn you people need to get a life. Get out more use your time on issues that really matter in this world. He may not be the best around here, but he surely isnt the worse. A whole lot to do about nothing. Your crap has gotten so old!
Well then "really", if this has gotten so old and if it bothers you then simply stop reading them. It doesnt take someone with a P.H.D. to figure out that when some people are offended by such an horrific act as the one these two pulled that they dont soon forget. There is a court date coming up, it will not be over untill the judge makes his ruling then I seriously doubt that it will be over then. However, until the case has been heard and a verdict is handed down these posts should be kept active so people who are unfamiliar with them can read them and decide if they want to attend the hearing for themselves and for people like you to have something to bitch about. If you are so offended by this and not offended by what those two punks did then you are more than likely every bit as much a sadistic, mentaly disturbed and cruel person as they are. You, offended by posts from those who think torturing a puppy is a crime and that they should be punished? You? Oh, well I suppose this is all about you then isnt it? We wouldnt want to hurt your poor feelings now would we. Hell yeah we would. If it bothers you then dont read them because they arent going anywhere until the hearing has been help. So either suck it up and deal with it or whine,cry and post your stupid posts that are obviouslty in favor of two criminals. Hey, its your right, that what these forums are for. your comments AND THEIRS! Grow the hell up!
really

Owensboro, KY

#1230 Jul 21, 2012
you stupid dog butt sniffing people, really have no life. who really gives a crap. Worry about your own business. You know your ass need to be doing something better....crazy nuts!
hmmmmm

Paris, TN

#1231 Jul 21, 2012
really wrote:
How many times can you say this hasn't gotten old?

Martin, TN

#1232 Jul 21, 2012
really wrote:
you stupid dog butt sniffing people, really have no life. who really gives a crap. Worry about your own business. You know your ass need to be doing something better....crazy nuts!
Hey, I bet this has really gotten olod hasnt it! Well apparebntly you give a crap because your here arent you? Look at it this way...at least we are on here posting our comments because we believe that torturing an animal to death is wrong and immoral. And your on here for what exactly? When you figure that one out let us know. You either stand for something you believe in or you just simply waste space and good air that someone who actually cares about the direction our society could be using. Get some pride and get a life then learn how to correctly put together a sentence!

Martin, TN

#1233 Jul 21, 2012
hmmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>How many times can you say this hasn't gotten old?
I dont think this has gotten old...do you?
fjgn

Crofton, KY

#1234 Jul 21, 2012
leave the poor boy alone my gosh he is going thru enough as it is. i think its great he still has friends to support him he better hope he dont make them mad tho because without his friends he has nobody. KEEP YOUR HEAD UP PRESTON!!
doe

Savannah, TN

#1235 Jul 21, 2012
fjgn wrote:
leave the poor boy alone my gosh he is going thru enough as it is. i think its great he still has friends to support him he better hope he dont make them mad tho because without his friends he has nobody. KEEP YOUR HEAD UP PRESTON!!
If he would've left that poor puppy alone, he wouldn't need support. You sniveling idiot! Leave the poor boy alone? What the hell is wrong with you? He TORTURED a living being that has the mind of a 2 year old child. The really sad part is, if the poor puppy had lived, and the idiot offered to show any kind of affection after he hurt it, the puppy would've accepted that affection. We won't accept what the puppy killing poor boy did. We want him to pay for what he did through the justice system. So you and your idiot cheerleading section keep bringing it on. This topic will stay in top until the court date and probably for a good while after and all you are doing is helping us maintain that.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dresden Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Zaxby's in Martin? (May '13) 45 min lol 42
Austin Leach 4 hr person 1
Jason Peevyhouse 5 hr hannah g 1
Miranda Angel 6 hr Guy friend 7
Any Bisexual Girls in Weakley County? (Jul '10) 8 hr Really 118
vicki camp Oct 21 no joke 3
Michael Turnbow (Oct '09) Oct 21 The big question 20
Dresden Dating
Find my Match

Dresden Jobs