Scituate, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2012

Judged:

If you are all referring to Preston Odle of Dresden TN, 18-19 years old..you all need to get your heads out of your asses. This evil a**hole tortured and killed a 4 month old Saint Bernard puppy with Levi Evans..another sick f*** who is going to JAIL.

Preston is on his way to being a sociopath and will spend many a miserable day BEHIND BARS with Evans. He deserves this. He is sick, evil and sinister and should have his ass kicked until he bleeds in agony--the same pain he gave that poor little puppy. Just Google Preston and Levi Evans..it's there. Oh and you teenage girls? he aint hot...he's a killer. Don't be stupid.
nick

Kendallville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2012

at least now i know some famous people.
Animal thugs

Paducah, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 10, 2012

Judged:

You have thrown out insults and trashed our whole area. There is no reasoning with someone who doesnt have common sense, If I had to hurt others by supporting my cause, dont think you are helping as much as you think you are. To by pass your fellow humans to save the world of dogs is crazy! What they did was very wrong and I am sure they had no idea of what trouble it would cause. They will get their punishment and time will heal. So really get over yourselves. Things are happening all day every day that are much worse. They will have a murder trial for grand jury so dont get your hopes so high, so it sure wont be the worst case up. If I had to act in such a way people think your a joke cause you dont focus on the issue, just use time to throw out insults

“Prosecute ALL Animal Abusers”

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 10, 2012

Judged:

Animal thugs wrote:
You have thrown out insults and trashed our whole area. There is no reasoning with someone who doesnt have common sense, If I had to hurt others by supporting my cause, dont think you are helping as much as you think you are. To by pass your fellow humans to save the world of dogs is crazy! What they did was very wrong and I am sure they had no idea of what trouble it would cause. They will get their punishment and time will heal. So really get over yourselves. Things are happening all day every day that are much worse. They will have a murder trial for grand jury so dont get your hopes so high, so it sure wont be the worst case up. If I had to act in such a way people think your a joke cause you dont focus on the issue, just use time to throw out insults
No one has trashed your area, just Preston Odle and Levi Evans, and those who would defend what they did, and those who say it was 'just a dog'. Your, nor their, suffering is any more severe or important than the suffering of any other living thing, subjected to such for a monster's entertainment.

And as you say 'they had no idea what trouble they could cause' by kicking in the ribs, tying up the mouth with wire, stepping on the head, hanging and stabbing a puppy says a great deal WHY the spot light must might need to be put on your area, if these two and YOU have no idea just how wrong this is.

And sorry you can't grasp that these two have demonstrated they aren't part of the human race that I belong to, because they aren't. They are time bombs, very likely to hurt one of the INNOCENT human beings YOU claim to care so much about.

So, worse things happening, in your beady little reptile eyes? Should we release all the bank robbers and thieves from prison, just because there are worse things? You are nuts, nothing like a nut wanting to lash out and tell others what they should be doing with their time. All I can say is that I hope with YOUR time, you aren't breeding, because if you are, you aren't doing the world and the rest of the 'humans' you pretend to be so concerned with, any favors.
just me

Martin, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 10, 2012

Judged:

Animal thugs wrote:
You have referred to the collective comments on here as one individual in your first sentence. There have not been very many that have "trashed the whole area" on here and those that have are ignorant. As jennifer has stated preston and levi has trashed it more so than anyone else. And in this case the world of dogs you refer to is one dog, a puppy that was tortured by two cruel and sadistic individuals you refer to as humans. They may be humans but there is most deffinately something missing in both. Compassion, the ability to feel shame and remorse just to name a few. These are the same things that all murderers and serial killers lack. I'm not saying that they WILL be that I'm just saying they damn sure have a good start! You say these folks dont focus on the issues, well it seems the issues have been covered and focused on repeatedly. Its short sighted, ignorant people like you who seems to evade the issues. So here it is....the issue here is these two , for lack of a better word, punks tortured an animal to death and should be made to pay for what they did. The way your sounding is if that you came across your kids doing the same to someones pet you would ask if they need more wire or rope. There is a much bigger picture here and your not seeing it. If these two had gotten away with this without being caught what or who would be next? Your dog? Your cat or perhaps one of your children? So bafore you go pointing fingers and slinging false accusations at the people who post their opinions on here take a good look in the mirror. If you condone this then are you capable of such a crime yourself?
New York

West Babylon, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 10, 2012

Can't add a thing. You both sumed it up very nicely. Bravo!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 10, 2012

just me wrote:
<quoted text> The way your sounding is if that you came across your kids doing the same to someones pet you would ask if they need more wire or rope.
Exactly!

Not to mention the statement, they're "sure these two had no idea what a fuss was going to be stirred up, by that they did", absolutely chilled me to the bone to read..I mean, whoever this person is that posted this, they have no clue how disturbing just that statement alone is to the majority of us...They see this as a defense, that these two miscreants didn't know that anybody would care? Really??
Animal thugs

Paducah, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 10, 2012

Judged:

Jennifer hmmmm mckenzie New york and Mckenzie blah blah blah! Jennifer the quote that stands out in my mind, is wearing your wal-mart clothes. How dare you and self absorbing. Who cares where our clothes from as long as they are clean and without dog hair, whats it to ya? They certainly arent the first ones and wont be the last I am sure. I can see many of our young ones with nothing else going on in this town. Nothing better to do. No one has said they condone it, just because we know this is not the worse thing that has gone on here in the last year. As for BREEDING as you are calling it. I have had my children and their are grown, making it working every day. Seems to me you dont have to be a bully or insulting to others to prove your cause, just saying! You claim to be such citizens of the year dont hold your breath for that award.
AMEN

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 10, 2012

Judged:

Animal thugs wrote:
Jennifer hmmmm mckenzie New york and Mckenzie blah blah blah! Jennifer the quote that stands out in my mind, is wearing your wal-mart clothes. How dare you and self absorbing. Who cares where our clothes from as long as they are clean and without dog hair, whats it to ya? They certainly arent the first ones and wont be the last I am sure. I can see many of our young ones with nothing else going on in this town. Nothing better to do. No one has said they condone it, just because we know this is not the worse thing that has gone on here in the last year. As for BREEDING as you are calling it. I have had my children and their are grown, making it working every day. Seems to me you dont have to be a bully or insulting to others to prove your cause, just saying! You claim to be such citizens of the year dont hold your breath for that award.
AMEN to that. She is one hypocritical B*tch as far as I'm concerned. In several of her post she has criticized people wearing wal-mart clothes, criticized people who work at McDonalds, made comments about the short bus, criticized people who attend the Adult Learning Center, said most everybody from around here is hillbillies, idiots, morons, trash and refers to all of us as "The Hills Have Eyes" type people, and last but not least she says in one of her post that she can't even stand the human race. What is wrong with this person? She may be there on June 13th but I'm sure after everything she has said about people from around here she will be keeping an extremely low profile.
No one special

Monterey, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 10, 2012

Animal thugs wrote:
I can't believe you really said that young ones have nothing better to do. I infer from that statement your point is that kids have nothing better to do than torture animals! That is so wrong! Just because people live in a rural area they do not have the right or the justification to torture and kill domesticated or wild animals! I don't care how bored a kid, or a young adult, is....the torture of an animal is not acceptable behavior. Even though it may have occurred in the past and no one made a fuss, it is illegal behavior. We are a civilized society, rural, but civilized.
just me

Martin, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 10, 2012

Judged:

Animal thugs wrote:
And to think, your the one who was complaining about people evading the issues! Just what the hell is this? I guess the issues change to suit your needs? talk about blah blah blah....your post is just plain stupid and petty! Start you another thread if you want to complain about wal-mart clothing and if its acceptable or not. Ya damn idiot!
just me

Martin, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 10, 2012

oh! and you saying that there nothing to do in dresden so your saying that its ok to do what they did? Your just as immature as they are!
just me

Martin, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 10, 2012

No one special wrote:
<quoted text>I can't believe you really said that young ones have nothing better to do. I infer from that statement your point is that kids have nothing better to do than torture animals! That is so wrong! Just because people live in a rural area they do not have the right or the justification to torture and kill domesticated or wild animals! I don't care how bored a kid, or a young adult, is....the torture of an animal is not acceptable behavior. Even though it may have occurred in the past and no one made a fuss, it is illegal behavior. We are a civilized society, rural, but civilized.
You said that much better than I did. Thank you!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 10, 2012

Judged:

No one special wrote:
<quoted text>I can't believe you really said that young ones have nothing better to do. I infer from that statement your point is that kids have nothing better to do than torture animals! That is so wrong! Just because people live in a rural area they do not have the right or the justification to torture and kill domesticated or wild animals! I don't care how bored a kid, or a young adult, is....the torture of an animal is not acceptable behavior. Even though it may have occurred in the past and no one made a fuss, it is illegal behavior. We are a civilized society, rural, but civilized.
I tried to tell myself that surely that wasn't what she was saying, that because the 'kids' have nothing to do, the fact that they torture animals for fun should be excused? Bad enough she would say (without knowing how disturbing it was to have said this) that these two had no idea there would be such a 'fuss' made if they did this, but to say that because they have nothing else to do, it should be accepted that they torture animals? What?? Amazing..and the really bizarre thing is that they don't know there is anything wrong with saying these kinds of things...Just as Preston Odle and Levi Evans told every detail of what they did to the puppy to the cops, not expecting there to be any retribution for what they had done.. that's just scary, it really is...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 10, 2012

Judged:

The only thing that "Animal Thugs" and "Amen" have said that has any credence is yes, I have been very insulting in my posts in regard to Preston Odle, Levi Evans, and those who would defend either of them.

I have to say, it is just honesty on my part, because it's just what I picture, when I read what these two did to the puppy, then I read others posting here in this forum, trash such as this:

It's just a dog, who cares
Every male in this area has tortured an animal or two at some point in their lives, who cares
There are worse things happening, so this not worth expending any time or effort on stopping
They don't deserve punishment for this horrific torture
They had no idea anybody cared that they did something like this, nor that it was against the law
The young people in Dresden have nothing better to do with their time than abusing and torturing animals
I must be kissing my dog and having them *** me up the ***, since I care that someone would stoop so low as to sadistically torture any animal for their fun

Sorry, when I read these things, as well as I have seen a couple of pictures of Preston, Levi and some of their 'friends', yes...I do picture inbred deliverance type mutants of the HIll's have Eyes variety, riding the shortbus, wearing filthy crusty jeans smelling of stale cigarette smoke, giggling with glee as they torture an animal to death, while their family and 'support group', excuses their sadistic repulsive behavior, more upset that somebody mentions where they buy their clothes than what these two have done? Well, these two mutants have been taught this type of behavior by someone, so it stands to reason that their families would find nothing so disturbing with what they did, likely you are part of the Hill's Have Eyes clan that they hail from. Might be wishful thinking, but I am hoping that your distorted and mutant DNA is confined to one or two families in your area. One can hope!
just me

Martin, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 10, 2012

JenniferInSC wrote:
The only thing that "Animal Thugs" and "Amen" have said that has any credence is yes, I have been very insulting in my posts in regard to Preston Odle, Levi Evans, and those who would defend either of them.
I have to say, it is just honesty on my part, because it's just what I picture, when I read what these two did to the puppy, then I read others posting here in this forum, trash such as this:
It's just a dog, who cares
Every male in this area has tortured an animal or two at some point in their lives, who cares
There are worse things happening, so this not worth expending any time or effort on stopping
They don't deserve punishment for this horrific torture
They had no idea anybody cared that they did something like this, nor that it was against the law
The young people in Dresden have nothing better to do with their time than abusing and torturing animals
I must be kissing my dog and having them *** me up the ***, since I care that someone would stoop so low as to sadistically torture any animal for their fun
Sorry, when I read these things, as well as I have seen a couple of pictures of Preston, Levi and some of their 'friends', yes...I do picture inbred deliverance type mutants of the HIll's have Eyes variety, riding the shortbus, wearing filthy crusty jeans smelling of stale cigarette smoke, giggling with glee as they torture an animal to death, while their family and 'support group', excuses their sadistic repulsive behavior, more upset that somebody mentions where they buy their clothes than what these two have done? Well, these two mutants have been taught this type of behavior by someone, so it stands to reason that their families would find nothing so disturbing with what they did, likely you are part of the Hill's Have Eyes clan that they hail from. Might be wishful thinking, but I am hoping that your distorted and mutant DNA is confined to one or two families in your area. One can hope!
You have a way with words my dear! I can assure the hills with eyes mentality is limited to just a few families in Dresden. I have many friends that live there that are great people who are aslo sickened by the actions of these two punks and those that stand up for them. I have recognized a few of these screen names from other posts on here and know who at least one of the supporters are. They run a business called West Tennessee Wholesale in dresden. We have had a discussion on here before about them selling faulty merchandise and not backing it up. The owner actually said once that if the people of dresden didnt like the way he did business they could go to hell. And now here he or she, his live in who scams the goverment for checks, is standing up for Dresden? Not likely. Probally just using it as a way to get at me. Well it didnt work, I shut them up in that other post you wouldnt visit. Oops, there I go evading the issues! HA!
No one special

Monterey, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 10, 2012

JenniferInSC wrote:
<quoted text>
I tried to tell myself that surely that wasn't what she was saying, that because the 'kids' have nothing to do, the fact that they torture animals for fun should be excused? Bad enough she would say (without knowing how disturbing it was to have said this) that these two had no idea there would be such a 'fuss' made if they did this, but to say that because they have nothing else to do, it should be accepted that they torture animals? What?? Amazing..and the really bizarre thing is that they don't know there is anything wrong with saying these kinds of things...Just as Preston Odle and Levi Evans told every detail of what they did to the puppy to the cops, not expecting there to be any retribution for what they had done.. that's just scary, it really is...
The only redeeming quality I can attribute to Preston and Levi is that they DID tell the truth about what they did. However, I am sure that they are now regretting that truthfulness.
Hmmmmmm

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 10, 2012

well responding to the many Texas isp's seems to be a complete waste.....the boys do have the dead kind of "hills have eyes"look. ugh
Dont get it

Paducah, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 10, 2012

Judged:

Jennifer you sure have a way of turning your insults around when someone calls you out on them. You dont have to act like such a nut to get your point out. Go back and read all you have said you sure have invested alot of time insulting people who have nothing to do with it. I think you are more concerned in being right, rather than try to help your cause. I know you could find better ways of getting support than sit on your computer and talk about people you dont know, and have no idea about. Who would want to be associated with someone like you, who uses negativity and hatred to promote their cause. You aren't helping animals by being so hateful and vindictive, it is a total turn off to others.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 941 - 960 of1,638
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

7 Users are viewing the Dresden Forum right now

Search the Dresden Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 5 min Olivia 123,945
Wake Up Dunlap & Sequatchie parents!!! 50 min Truthurts 29
what farmer got the largest $$ from federal govt? 2 hr Cosmos 24
County mayor 2 hr Karma 11
Hidden Creek (Jun '12) 3 hr Gps 32
TN Pay-to-Spray Firefighters Watch as Home Burns (Oct '10) 7 hr sally 58,245
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 7 hr sally 8,462
•••
•••
•••
•••

Dresden Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Dresden People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance