alexia parrish

Monterey, TN

#786 May 29, 2012
10 year wrote:
I served 10 years in prison. And I can tell you from my 10 years in experience. That we don't give a shit if someone abuses a animal or not. Hell we are stuck in a damn cage so we are like animals all ourselves. Now child molesters and the people who support them like most of you all on here. We would love to get our hands on all of you.
exactly!!!! Glad someone spoke up
just me

Martin, TN

#787 May 29, 2012
alexia parrish wrote:
<quoted text>
it wasn't barb wire dipsh!t it was a rope get ur facts right
Oh! it was just wire! well thats different! Damn your an idiot!
alexia parrish

Monterey, TN

#788 May 29, 2012
ANIMAL VIGILANTE wrote:
ALL I NEED IS AN ADDRESS. I'M COMING TO GET YOU TWO ROTTEN BOTTOM FEEDING SAVAGES. YOU BETTER WATCH YOUR BACKS CUZ I WILL COME OUT OF NOWHERE AND TORTURE YOU LIKE YOU DID THAT POOR INNOCENT PUPPY - SLEEP WITH ONE EYE OPEN YOU SONS OF B1T@HES YOU'RE GONNA DIE!
you scare no one hunny keep talking that sh!t
alexia parrish

Monterey, TN

#789 May 29, 2012
hmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>I wonder whose fault it is that they are both drop out bums also?These guys are losers 100%
correction u dumb ass Preston went back to school after hunter died so keep on making ur self look stupid
Lmfao
alexia parrish

Monterey, TN

#790 May 29, 2012
Ok so to add my final comments for the night...(: let's see 1. Sign a petition no one cares about a fukn dog it was Rong but prison for real imma laugh one day wen u beat ur kids to death and u see how it feels 2. Death threats really lets be worse than Preston and Levi shall we get thrown in jail I'll Lmfao tehe and 3. If you don't know what ur talking about just walk away cause its making
U look like an idiot

Since: May 12

Auburn, CA

#791 May 29, 2012
alexia parrish wrote:
Ok so to add my final comments for the night...(: let's see 1. Sign a petition no one cares about a fukn dog it was Rong but prison for real imma laugh one day wen u beat ur kids to death and u see how it feels 2. Death threats really lets be worse than Preston and Levi shall we get thrown in jail I'll Lmfao tehe and 3. If you don't know what ur talking about just walk away cause its making
U look like an idiot
Ignorant, illiterate, hillbilly. For your information those petitions are getting thousands upon thousands of signatures so obviously people do care that justice is done for that poor puppy that was brutally tortured to death by your evil, lowlife, scum friends.
alexia parrish

Monterey, TN

#792 May 29, 2012
Y'ALL TALK SOME MORE SHIT ABOUT THE BRA AND PANTIE PICS THAT WAS PRESTONS BROTHER EITH HIM HE PUT THOSE UP THERE I REMEMBRACE OF HUTER THAT WAS MY BEST FRIEND AND I SWEAR ON EVERYTHING YOU START HIT EITH HUNTER TAYLOR may the gods rest his soul DRESDEN HIGH SCHOOL WILL RAIN DOWN UPON ALL OF YOU LEAVE THE PICTURES OUT OF IT THAT WAS A MEMORY OF HUNTER TAYLOR NOT FOR ASSHOLES AND PRICKS LIKE Y'ALL TO START SH!!!T ABOUT YOU SICKEN ME!!!!!!!!!
alexia parrish

Monterey, TN

#793 May 29, 2012
jojoneli wrote:
<quoted text>Ignorant, illiterate, hillbilly. For your information those petitions are getting thousands upon thousands of signatures so obviously people do care that justice is done for that poor puppy that was brutally tortured to death by your evil, lowlife, scum friends.
you know what I hope more are killed just to piss you people off more stfu and get over it lol
alexia parrish

Monterey, TN

#794 May 29, 2012
just me wrote:
<quoted text>Oh! it was just wire! well thats different! Damn your an idiot!
IT WASN'T BARB WIRE IT WAS ROPE DIPSH!!t
hmmmm

Paris, TN

#795 May 29, 2012
alexia parrish wrote:
Y'ALL TALK SOME MORE SHIT ABOUT THE BRA AND PANTIE PICS THAT WAS PRESTONS BROTHER EITH HIM HE PUT THOSE UP THERE I REMEMBRACE OF HUTER THAT WAS MY BEST FRIEND AND I SWEAR ON EVERYTHING YOU START HIT EITH HUNTER TAYLOR may the gods rest his soul DRESDEN HIGH SCHOOL WILL RAIN DOWN UPON ALL OF YOU LEAVE THE PICTURES OUT OF IT THAT WAS A MEMORY OF HUNTER TAYLOR NOT FOR ASSHOLES AND PRICKS LIKE Y'ALL TO START SH!!!T ABOUT YOU SICKEN ME!!!!!!!!!
good-hunter taylor-maybe you should learn to grieve properly -i didn't kill him-u ave the coping skills of a slug
hmmmm

Paris, TN

#796 May 29, 2012
alexia parrish wrote:
<quoted text>
you know what I hope more are killed just to piss you people off more stfu and get over it lol
and I hope you lose more people
Justice_21

Pittsburgh, PA

#797 May 29, 2012
By the way "alexia parrish" your IP address has been located.
Ben Taylor

United States

#798 May 29, 2012
hmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>good-hunter taylor-maybe you should learn to grieve properly -i didn't kill him-u ave the coping skills of a slug
My son did not have anything to do with all of this stupid crap idiot! Do not mention my sons name again.
hmmmm

Paris, TN

#799 May 29, 2012
Ben Taylor wrote:
<quoted text>My son did not have anything to do with all of this stupid crap idiot! Do not mention my sons name again.
and u just happen to show up everytime she does?LOL
no Hunter doesn't have anything to do with it but as long as his name can hurt them.......and they bring it back up everyday-no holds barred. They don' care about animals-I don;t care about them

Since: May 12

Auburn, CA

#801 May 29, 2012
alexia parrish wrote:
<quoted text>
We will never get over it, bitch. This is going to follow your evil friends for the rest of their lives. Deal with it. You would really want other dogs killed to piss people off?? That makes you a HEARTLESS, EVIL BITCH. It figures you would be friends with those two monsters since you are all evil.
Ben Taylor

United States

#802 May 29, 2012
hmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>and u just happen to show up everytime she does?LOL
no Hunter doesn't have anything to do with it but as long as his name can hurt them.......and they bring it back up everyday-no holds barred. They don' care about animals-I don;t care about them
Ok since apparently you didn't understand what I said to you before when I said to not bring my sons name up again. Why not come to my house and I will be more than happy to introduce myself and tell you one more time face to face.
hmmmm

Paris, TN

#803 May 29, 2012
psssssssst Levi and Preston-hunter Taylor
Barak Obama

Paris, TN

#804 May 29, 2012
I'm Pres Obama and I just said Hunter Taylor-jackazz
just me

Martin, TN

#805 May 30, 2012
alexia parrish wrote:
<quoted text>
IT WASN'T BARB WIRE IT WAS ROPE DIPSH!!t
I didnt say barbed wire. I said it was WIRE,...WIRE is what the news articles said they used. Wire was wrapped around it snout. They hung the dog with, you care to guess with what? WIRE! Now just where in the hell did you come up with rope? I mean besides the one hanging off that huge tampon that you keep in the same place as your case of beer and carton of cigarettes! Your so fast with the name calling but your wrong with the information. your a bigger idiot then these boys are that killed the dog. They should charge you with public stupidity and lock you up. Damn your an idiot!
interesting

Brownsville, TN

#806 May 30, 2012
These boys had better hope they go to jail because if the court doesn't do their job and punish them, they will be better off in the pokey, just saying, by reading some of these post!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dresden Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 16 min Bender 148,659
DHS football 21 min Iron Mike 11
owner of the valley 33 min the rock man 1
Why do you think Obama refuses to go to the Bor... 38 min Come on in 4
looking for bisexual female 50 min Lol 27
Colquitt is a piece of s*#t 53 min Shannon 9
Andrea Baskette 1 hr guest 1
•••
•••
•••

Dresden Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000