Onslow

Superior, WI

#22 Jun 21, 2011
Really wrote:
Their dad is Barry, their mom died several years ago and considering their parenting or lack there of I'm not surprised at what I'm reading, Their dad is just as immature as they are
Who was his mother and what did she die from?
preston

Dresden, TN

#23 Jun 21, 2011
if yall wanna talk crap come too 453 evergreen street got me....and its funny how people talk crap online when they cant say it to my face..
preston

Dresden, TN

#24 Jun 22, 2011
yea yall talk the sh.it? come to 453 everygreen st and get a a s s whoopen
o9045123mkfiksld el

Rockwell, NC

#26 Jul 25, 2011
He cheats on every girl he dates. And he messes with girls that 12 when he is 17
manh2005

United States

#27 Jul 26, 2011
Leave the kid alone. I graduated with Levi and I know his dad. They are sweet people. Get a life. Must make you grown people feel good to talk about a kid. Worry about yourselves instead!!!
TinkB

Cookeville, TN

#28 Jul 27, 2011
Just so so many others have and are doing worse and never get caught..Thats life of the newest generations.I am from back in the old school of late 70"s----man has life changed for all..
booboo

Cookeville, TN

#29 Jul 27, 2011
No, All Odle's are not fine. Some of them? Yes! Sorry but Levi, Preston,Kyle and Brandon all got the bad looks in the family. Now there dads are lil BOW CHICKA WOW WOW[= they are hot but heard there not very good ppl. Preston a pretty good kid?? Where have you been all his life? He is ALWAYS into something bad. But each to there on, we all go thru these spells and you will either grow outta it or not.
Katelyn Bostwick

Cookeville, TN

#30 Jul 27, 2011
Preston is a great guy and I love him dearly. So for all you trash talkers on here, GET A LIFE. There is no reason to just ruin his a liittle bit more. He actually tries to make his life better, but people like the people on here bring him down. Maybe you should think about what you do before you down what somebody else does. I know you aren't perfect and you have probably done about half of what he has done. Preston actually has a hard life and if you would stop and take a look around to notice what he goes through, you wouldn't be saying half the crap you are saying.
somebody

Midland, TX

#31 Aug 19, 2011
U gotta watch out for Barry's brother. He likes to dirty talk other people's wives.
curious cat

Cookeville, TN

#32 Aug 19, 2011
Barry's brother?
Preston

United States

#33 Aug 23, 2011
Y'all keep talking s h i t
moto

United States

#34 Aug 24, 2011
Ya that's right Barry's brother Terry.
LeeLee

Cookeville, TN

#35 Aug 24, 2011
i wish y'all would quit talking about this kid, so that he wouldn't go away mad, he'd just go away.
shizzle

United States

#36 Aug 24, 2011
Not talking about him
preston

Cookeville, TN

#37 Sep 1, 2011
quit talking ab my family?
Judge yourself

Cordova, TN

#38 Sep 1, 2011
Bunch of losers talking crap about people! Why don't you take a look in the mirror and see the piece of shit staring back at you! I'm sure that every one of you idiots talking crap about Preston have parents that wish they would have aborted you! You all sound pathetic!
hmm

United States

#39 Sep 8, 2011
Well ur family shouldn't do things they do especially when they are married!!!!
abbi mccaleb

United States

#40 Sep 14, 2011
Haha! you're right.
what a jerk

Otwell, IN

#41 May 17, 2012
if preston was such a great and grand guy then he wouldnt of stabbed a puppy to death. he is a sick kid and he needs to still be setting in jail and after his court date i hope the judge sends him back to jail. where he needs to be.
whatever

Monterey, TN

#42 May 17, 2012
well looks like pediphiles run in the family if hes after girls that young, if they were my daughter, he wouldnt be walking around no more,

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dresden Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Robert Floyd Layne Arrested (Jul '10) 15 min Phil 404
Anna Perkins 44 min yup 5
jessica weathers and rommy's location (serious ... 1 hr amanda 11
Worlds Biggest Wh*re Selena Davison 2 hr Jon 8
Nate guy at walmart 3 hr Secrets 6
Dunlap Church of Christ 4 hr Lucifer 29
Officer Lewis 4 hr ThRobng2Member 20
More from around the web

Dresden People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE