wtf

Martin, TN

#273 May 22, 2012
Outraged wrote:
Preston and Levi are 2 douchebags that need a taste of what they dished to that innocent puppy...that had absolutely no idea why this brutality was being done. Burn in Hell!
That is a little rash but I still agree!
Dude on the left

Welland, Canada

#274 May 22, 2012
Vincent wrote:
I thank everyone on here, just need to leave them boys alone. Preston has been threw a lot. Over the years. He is a great kid. I watched him when he was little.. And the Levi kid he is a good to but he just hangs out with the wrong ppl. So if anyone on here wanna run there mouth about Preston. Then your day will come.
Shut the f*%k up
Outraged

Brooklyn, NY

#275 May 22, 2012
Vincent wrote:
I thank everyone on here, just need to leave them boys alone. Preston has been threw a lot. Over the years. He is a great kid. I watched him when he was little.. And the Levi kid he is a good to but he just hangs out with the wrong ppl. So if anyone on here wanna run there mouth about Preston. Then your day will come.
Poor dog not poor Preston & Levi! They tortured that puppy. You feel sooooo sorry for them - invite them to your home. Sick of a-holes like u that just don't get it till they stick a knife in your back or maybe your pets back or your kids back. Dumb and dumber
FOAD

Martin, TN

#276 May 22, 2012
Vincent wrote:
Great kids do not torture and kill helpless puppies you douchebag apologist moron

Now we'll see if judge tommy has the balls to give those two morons the sentence they deserve

oh..F off and die
Adri

Auburn, CA

#277 May 22, 2012
Vincent wrote:
Leave them alone???? Are you out of your mind! They BRUTALLY tortured an innocent creature for FUN. They need to be punished to the fullest extent of the law and hopefully more. They are scum, monsters, EVIL. They are not good kids.
Adri

Auburn, CA

#278 May 22, 2012
good people wrote:
So, why are all of you people on here? It is wrong what has happened I agree. But, you people are something else that is for sure. This young man needs help and talking about him and condemning him is not what good people do. I bet 90 percent of you "good" people won't admit having been on here and commented. You should be ashamed. That is what is wrong with society, all the ones who say he needs help are the ones who are really the ones who are condemning him. It has been done, leave it to the court to judge and leave it to his family deal with. If I were him and read all of these comments it would make me hate the world. Instead of judging and hating this young man, have you ever thought: can I help this troubled boy become a positive member of the community? I will pray for all the ones who have so much hatred for others, obviously your souls are tormented.
Oh shut up. This "young man" is a MONSTER. YOu should be ashamed for defending him.
Karen Wheeler

United States

#279 May 22, 2012
Also I would like to add a lot of you saying these boys don't need help they just need this and that are probably also thinking I'm not worried about when they get out jail I have a gun. OK great but what about the next puppy , the child swinging in the park, the 10 year old walking two blocks from school? These boys might MIGHT serve 3 years for this I'd guess first offense more than likely 18 months and/or probation. If they do not learn to have empathy through counseling or whatever what is going to happen is they will just be locked up and the only ones going to feel they have anything in common with these boys and friend them are other inmates who like to torture and kill. Instead of counseling where these boys might *MIGHT* learn different ways to handle what ever underneath is wrong what they are going to be fed is drawings stories what have you of torture more than likely not a puppy but a human.
Adri

Auburn, CA

#280 May 22, 2012
THE TRUTH wrote:
What makes you people think that your any better than the two boys who did this. I'm not defending what they did. BUT GOOD LORD. You people all get on this site saying things like they need to be beat, strung up, killed. You people are just as bad or worse than anybody else on here. AND THAT'S THE TRUTH.
We didn't torture and murder a defenseless puppy for fun. YES we are better than them.
Wow

High Point, NC

#281 May 22, 2012
What do you expect from West Tennessee? If you stay there you wind up in one of three categories 1) a Cheat, 2) a druggie, 3) a total loser living off the govt. My advice to all the young people - get out while you can - oh, but that means you may be coming where I live - no thanks! Stay there!!!
Hmmmm

Paris, TN

#282 May 22, 2012
Karen Wheeler wrote:
Also I would like to add a lot of you saying these boys don't need help they just need this and that are probably also thinking I'm not worried about when they get out jail I have a gun. OK great but what about the next puppy , the child swinging in the park, the 10 year old walking two blocks from school? These boys might MIGHT serve 3 years for this I'd guess first offense more than likely 18 months and/or probation. If they do not learn to have empathy through counseling or whatever what is going to happen is they will just be locked up and the only ones going to feel they have anything in common with these boys and friend them are other inmates who like to torture and kill. Instead of counseling where these boys might *MIGHT* learn different ways to handle what ever underneath is wrong what they are going to be fed is drawings stories what have you of torture more than likely not a puppy but a human.
People change their lives all the time. But first they have to want to change and from their comments on the internet it's just not happening. They have no conscience, no feelings. to them fun is watching the defenseless suffer. they wouldn't fight you or me. it would only be an animal,child,older person who cannot take care of themselves.
good people

Jackson, TN

#283 May 22, 2012
Sarah wrote:
<quoted text>
Your damn right. I go to church every Wednesday and Sunday, and I know we are not suppose to judge, but guess what? We are all sinners. I don't drink, or do drugs. I don't commit adultery or steal. I get along greatly with my parents so I don't think I dishonor my parents. I TRY not to judge, but when I hear things like this, I can't help it. One of my friends once told me, one of the main things she loved about me was how compassionate I was. And it kills me to think that any living thing went through such agony before dying. Yes, it is just a puppy, but does that mean it can not feel? No, or it would not have been yelping when they were hurting it. I have prayed for both of these boys, but I do hope they go to jail. I also hope they get counseling. I feel bad for both of the boy's families. They now have to defend you against almost the whole town. I love my kid, and I would whoop her tail, let her sit in jail, and try to get her counseling, but I would also defend her when people started talking about physically hurting her. I think any parent who loved their child would do the same. We might be embarrassed, mad, and ashamed, but we still wouldn't someone to hurt our child.
No I did not defend his actions, try to read the words and not see what you want to see. I am glad you go to church two days a week cause at least that is two days people can have a break from you not being judgemental. Wow, what is a good christian like yourself doing on this filthy gossip ridden website? You are a hypocrite and you are a terrible sinner just like the rest of us, so why don't you go somewhere else and be better than everybody else, you are obviously pretty good at being fake.
good people

Jackson, TN

#284 May 22, 2012
Adri wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh shut up. This "young man" is a MONSTER. YOu should be ashamed for defending him.
Let me guess someone else reading what they want instead of what I actually wrote. How am I not surprised? Like I said you "good" people probably sit on your asses all day and bitch and complain about how the world is bad and needs to change. Well why don't you get off here and get off your asses and go out and make a change. Find a kid to mentor or work with troubled youth. Stop it before it starts, everybody can make a difference but not through hate and negativity. Get real people. What the hell good does this do? Will it stop this from happening again by someone elses hand? Will this fix what has happened? Are you people so fucking stupid you think the judge reads topix? Give me a fucking break! Go out and make a change because this won't do it!
Hmmmm

Paris, TN

#285 May 22, 2012
AND LOCK THESE 2 Violent CRIMINALS UP
West TN

Lexington, TN

#286 May 22, 2012
I NEVER post on this website, but this has prompted me to make a post. These boys are not "good kids"....good kids DO NOT do things like this. You know who does things like this? Serial Killers! Ted Bundy who confessed to killing 30 women, and probably more they never found, tortured animals as a child. If these boys are not punished to the full extent, it's only a matter of time before they do it again! I hope they get a nice dose of how justice really works when they meet a nice big man in prison. People are outraged by this and will not let it go without a fight. No matter what happens to them, they will never go unrecognized again.
Adri

Auburn, CA

#287 May 22, 2012
Crazies wrote:
All the f*cked up people on here saying these kids are crazy and need to be locked up. Read some of your own crazy ass post and ask yourself who the real crazy person is. Why not get a hobby or a job instead of spending all your time on a f*cking computer. You people are just plain f*cking stupid.
I have NOT seen ONE comment that anyone has said here that is as CRAZY as the brutal torture of an innocent puppy.
Adri

Auburn, CA

#288 May 22, 2012
Karen Wheeler wrote:
Ok..I thought about this and prayed. Truthfully wish it had never came to my attention but here we go. I want to say something to the two young men I'm an old lady has two sons in college and still have one at home all boys so reading and seeing one these young men has lost a parent and one or the other has lost a friend as well I thought about what I would want someone to say to one my sons if they were in trouble like this and I was gone. First I would rather see these young men take this experience and get a life lesson and change their behavior then see them as a bigger problem to society down the road. Second It is to our youths detriment when they hear adults say "I don't care what anyone thinks it doesn't matter' because young people take things word for word and believe it. The truth is it matters A LOT. Believe me I used to be in law enforcement and the thing is you really really better humble yourselves esp when you go before that judge because his job is an elected position so he HAS to care what the community thinks. On one hand if you aren't doing anything to hurt anyone or illegal such as being gay, dating outside your race, wearing your shirt inside out or whatever yes you can take a stand and say it doesn't matter what anyone thinks. But what you both did is never going to be acceptable behavior. I promise you if you go in and try to lie to that judge he has seen and heard it all and he WILL know. From now til Lord knows when if you aren't in jail and an animal down the street comes up missing you will likely have knocks on your door. BUT I PROMISE you IF you CHOOSE to no longer be the type of person who engages in this type of behavior and CHOOSE from here on out not lie, steal, torture kill whatever eventually over time that IS how people will think of you. This is in YOUR hands and I really really am praying for both you boys believe it or not. I am on facebook and this is my real name.
I am almost speechless. Lady, you are screwed up in the head BIG TIME. Being gay, dating outside your race, WEARING your shirt inside OUT, are what you consider bad things, but torturing a living, breathing, innocent little puppy is not as bad. You did not just say that. First, none of those things are illegal or hurt people like you claim. What century do you live in? You make me sick.
Adri

Auburn, CA

#289 May 22, 2012
Glad wrote:
Im so glad that I don't live in Dresden or even Weakley County for that matter. And it's not because of the two boys who did this. It's because of all you evil bastards wanting to torture and kill the boys. Sounds like Satan is having himself a party in Weakley County with all you evil demons running your mouth. You all need to be on your knees praying for yourself because you all have some mental issues and will probably be burning in hell yourself.
Those boy are EVIL personified. Satan already has a hold of those boys. Those monsters deserve whatever is coming to them.
Adri

Auburn, CA

#290 May 22, 2012
Glad wrote:
<quoted text>Yes I'm sure. They all speak as though they are perfect. I know what these kids did was wrong. But two wrongs don't make a right. I'm not perfect and I'm sure most of the ones condemning these two boys have done a lot wrong in there own lives that most people don't know about and they probably don't want people to know about it either. It's a sad world.
yes it's a sad world where people like you are defending monsters who enjoyed torturing a defenseless little puppy. Don't you realize people like that have a cold, evil heart and need to be put away before they hurt others, animals and people?
Adri

Auburn, CA

#291 May 22, 2012
Lmfao wrote:
Preston is doing counseling. He is trying very hard to turn his life around. So if everyone could just backs the f*ck off of topix. And find something better to do. That will be great.
what about the life he took. The way that life suffered.
Bunch of Stupid Rednecks

United States

#292 May 22, 2012
U Bunch Of Stupid Rednecks! Does anybody remember when the two boys in Dresden shot and killed the young lady recently? Hell! This has gotten more attention than her brutal murder! And Hell, she was a human being. I guess what they say about Tennessee people is true. U people really are a Bunch Of Stupid Rednecks!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dresden Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I'm from Rhode Island 7 min Margaret Vince 1
Hangout for homosexuals? (Aug '12) 1 hr Just answer 40
News Robert Floyd Layne Arrested (Jul '10) 1 hr Bob 379
Women who live off child support...... (Sep '11) 2 hr midnitecryer 101
Dunlap Church of Christ 2 hr Lucifer 13
Lindsay Simmons 2 hr lol 6
abby upchurch 7 hr Gay_Satan_420 3
More from around the web

Dresden People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE