Weakley County Fair
Justme1

Monterey, TN

#1 Sep 9, 2011
I would like to get a petition up in regards of having a County fair like most of the other counties in the GREAT state of TN. I know they had one years ago. And I do know each ton in the GREAT county has there like: Martin:Soybean Festival,Greenfield Fire Prevention and Fiddlestick Festival,Sharon-Rose of Sharon and ? Corn Festival,Gleason- Tatertown Festival and of course Dresden IRIS festivities.If anyone interested LET's Get it started...
FAIRYEAH

Cookeville, TN

#2 Sep 10, 2011
A county fair would be Agriculture based. An ideal place to begin would be with the Weakley County Young Farmers Group. It takes a tremedous amount of volunteer support to pull off a county fair but I agree we need one and would be willing to help organize as well.
Justme1

Monterey, TN

#3 Sep 13, 2011
TY for replying? I am not an Agricultural kinda a gal, but am a near 30yr. in medical field as an L.P.N. and am a great outgoing people person. I even have a flat 8 acres right outside of Dresden near the Champion Home Plant that could be utilized...
hahaha

United States

#4 Sep 15, 2011
Good luck getting anything to come to this piss pool.
ICU

Granville, TN

#5 Sep 24, 2011
hahaha wrote:
Good luck getting anything to come to this piss pool.
Amen. I do however like the idea of an Iris Festival. Nice and pretty sounding. Now a soybean festival? Gimme a break. As far as most of Weakley County goes, let's borrow some stock from Lake Nowhere and have a Jackass Festival. Somehow it seems fitting...
TinkB

Monterey, TN

#6 Sep 24, 2011
HAHA Thats is true on the lake Nowhere.
love it

United States

#7 Oct 7, 2011
wonderful ideal

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dresden Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Best looking fat women in Henry County 33 min Bates 22
michelle matthews (May '16) 1 hr Usta 21
Elisha Vandenberg 2 hr Getalifeplz 8
Stacey bullion 9 hr John 18
Convicted Sex Offenders Being Allowed To be Aro... (Jul '10) 9 hr Dunlap 112
who is the girl at autozone ?? (Sep '15) 11 hr tomcat 19
Why Ben Carson is hated 11 hr KKK started by De... 1

Dresden Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance