who knows susan walton?

Posted in the Dresden Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
mark

Cookeville, TN

#1 Aug 14, 2012
whats the scoop on her? seen her the other day at the store and she looks so un healthy. yeah she lost some weight but her face is sunk in pretty damn bad. and she has aged 10 years plus. is she using meth or what? she looked better with meat on her bones. she couldnt even look up. she was walking and looking down at her self the entire time.
truth

Monterey, TN

#2 Aug 15, 2012
sounds like a meth head to me, thats exactly what that crap does to ya
wondering
#4 Aug 17, 2012
Is she the girl who was married to Jason? If so walton is not her last name any more. I believe its todd. I have seen her latley and yes i agree she looks rough. Pale as all get out in her face and i do beleive shes using some sort of meth. It will come back and slap her right in her face. She left her husband on like christmas eve night to be with her new "old" man. It was Jasons friend. She is a sorry excuse for a female and what goes around comes around. I so cant wait untill it hits her. She more than deserves what is coming to her. Jason should of got away from her a long long long time ago. He is a good guy and so glad he is happy now.
dfjkds

Union City, TN

#5 Aug 19, 2012
You obviously don't know Susan. She doesn't do meth - she's been doing physical work. She has two kids and she plays outside with them and cares for them. Her ex husband is one of the nastiest guys I've ever had the displeasure of meeting. And to be honest, yall just need to mind your own business seeing as how none of yall even know her.
ZIP IT

Rutherfordton, NC

#6 Aug 21, 2012
I know her. Physical work...bahahaha funniest thing i've ever heard in my life. She is wigging out on something. Sorry but you don't lose 30 pounds in 1 month with "physical" work. Take up all you want for her but its doing her no good. If she is on drugs it'll ALL COME OUT. Jason is not nasty and far from it. Ill take his side over hers any day. If you want to take up for her you really should try saying something better than that garbage!!
she a hoooe bag

Cookeville, TN

#7 Aug 23, 2012
dfjkds wrote:
You obviously don't know Susan. She doesn't do meth - she's been doing physical work. She has two kids and she plays outside with them and cares for them. Her ex husband is one of the nastiest guys I've ever had the displeasure of meeting. And to be honest, yall just need to mind your own business seeing as how none of yall even know her.
SHE'S ON METH!! MARK MY WORDS!! IT'LL ALL COME OUT IN THE WASH!! SHE PATHETIC,NO DOUBT ABOUT IT. I KNOW HER VERY VERY WELL!! SHE'S A DOWN RIGHT, LOW LIFE PIECE OF SHIT!!HER EX HUSBAND NASTY?? SHE WAS THE NASTY ONE!!
idk

Cookeville, TN

#8 Sep 4, 2012
She on meth and crack...they watching her ...and will get her...then kids gong need to be around her or her lover...both bad people.
nobody

Dresden, TN

#9 Sep 16, 2012
John Boys little sister
you dont know her

Martin, TN

#10 Oct 3, 2012
to # 7 and the rest of the people who are bashing her, just wanted to let you know that I know her personally, because I am very kin to her!!!!! First of all, it is no ones business about her personal life and since you dont know her, all of you are either jealous or you just want to be like her it sounds like. She is a very sweet, loving mother who tends to her own business. She has no time for bull crap that is being posted. She takes very good care of her kids and makes sure that they have everything that they could possibly want. She is the one who has taken care of those 2 kids from day one, not their dad!!!! Apparently you all dont know her because she did not leave her husband Christmas Eve night, Jason Todd would be the one who walked out on her and their two kids. I should not have to go into detail about her ex-husband. He is not the person that everyone here tends to believe he is. Second of all, she did not loose 30 lbs in one month. Ever heard of STRESS????? She may have lost all that weight in 4 months. That is more reasonable, after all she has been tiny most of her life until she had her first baby. Meth, ha thats a joke; Look up pictures of what people look like on Meth. She may be tiny now but she still has her teeth and I sure dont see any sores on her body. She is not paranoid llike meth users also. Sounds like you all are jealous because she finally is happy in life and with someone who loves her and respects her for who she is. She has someone who is a good father figure for her kids and will not leave her high and dry. Third of all, people dont have time to talk about others unless they are jealous, trying to start crap, lazy, or dont have a job that keeps them busy. All this gossip does not bother her, she must have something going for her, if all you do is spend your time and energy trying to figure out information about her and her life. In the real world, with people who are adults and have jobs, there is not enough time to spend all your energy into gossiping and talking trash about someone. Sounds like a bunch of kids to me!!!! Are you all ADULTS or have MENTAL ISSUES???? Or are you all fat, ugly, lazy, inbred and unhappy in your life and cant find someone to love you and cherish you for who your are. Any one who talks trash about someone whether it be true or false, dont deserve to be loved by someone. I know for a fact that she is not on drugs nor Meth!!! She is very happy in her life now and dont need someone hating her because you all are jealous. Lets love one another people!!! All this garbage is not true and can cause serious damage. Before you start bashing someone, find out the truth first. Lets not go on rumor and gossip. Put your self in her shoes, how would you feel if someone was talking garbage about you that is not even true!!!
you dont know her

Martin, TN

#11 Oct 3, 2012
After reading my comment, would any of you like to add your opinion, because I can back myself up, but looks like you all are a big CHICKEN!!! Have to cover up where you are from and your name??? LAMO... How do you know her very well if you are from Cookville, TN???
you dont know her

Martin, TN

#12 Oct 3, 2012
TO Mark... How do you know what she looks like if you live in Cookville, TN??? Last time I checked, she was in West TN. Sounds like you want to hook up with her; TO BAD.. She is taken. Keep dreaming. HA HA HA!!!!
you dont know her

Martin, TN

#13 Oct 3, 2012
TO Mark... WHAT DO YOU LOOK LIKE?? Are you transvestite or a true man by the name of MARK??? Have you aged 10 years or are you just fat and ugly???
you dont know her

Martin, TN

#14 Oct 3, 2012
TO IDK, I dont think you know how to talk or spell
to funny

Cookeville, TN

#15 Oct 4, 2012
I'm far from jealous of that so called girl your taken up for. Anywho... I know for a proven fact she left her husband and there kids on x mas eve. Sounds like you don't know all the story. Know your facts before you open you mouth!! She...her self said she lost thirty lbs in a month... Maybe you need to take a closer look at her .... Does stress make you age?? Like twenty years older in your face?? Lol You wanna dash Jason up on here but The Lord above us knows he was good that girl, she can say all she wants but she was the one cheating....been cheating for awhile and he let her because he didn't wanna see his kids go through what they are going trough!! He worked every day, hard to support his family and he never even seen a penny of his check because low life Susan always had it and blew it on what she wanted. Never cared what Jason wanted nor needed, but yet he was stupid enough to keep dealing with her truffling ass. Anyways all that wasn't good enough for her....she is all about some money and that's exactly why se left her bf boyfriend Jason for Jason....now leaves Jason for an older fucker whom Susan's kids hate!! They are not happy and far from it... Ask then, they will tell you!! Susan is far from the same person she used to be!! Se could careless now. She tried we best to get everything outta Jason in court... She even wanted his only ride?? And you wanna take up for her? Baa fucking ha!! But guess what?? She didn't get it!! She was so low that she took everything out of there house...left him with a pissy couch and some stuff she didn't want. She even took Jason's bed he had Way before them two got together! But yet she's a great person huh?? She got up in court and tried her best to lie her ass off?? Where was you?? She was alone!! And got her ass told my that judge... She lied every breath she took...should of been there for the low life scub bucket and you would know!! Back to her leaving him on x mas night.... He had to beg her to come home from mikes house so they could all be there for the kids to open up presents! Good mom huh?? She left in his vehicle that his money paid for living him there with the kids for like six weekend in a roll... Did she care him and there kids was there with no way to go?? Nope she sure didn't!! I...myself had to take them food and other stuff they needed while she was living her life up at her boyfriends.... But again...good mom?? If she wasn't happy with Jason and wanted to move on then she should of been a woman and done it the right way! She is the most pathetic excuse for a female that I've ever met in my life!! And she is on drugs.... She, herself told Jason she and her old man mike was putting some type of meth in coffee. You just have no idea!! You need to learn your facts...that's for sure!! She is by far a grand person!! She is a low life, good for nothing, whore bagging, truffling wanna be, skanky, nasty looking bitch, druggy!! I could go on.... It's all true!!! She needs a wake up call...when she loses her kids for good over meth...then you'll know honey!!!(; Susan is Nothing but A liar...she can talk shit All day and try her best to make her self look like the good one but she lien... And sure enough playing you for a fool!!! She may not have sores just yet...but look how tiny her arm is...wonder why se don't wear shorts any more??? They prolly look the same....lol she is pathetic!! She's happy in her life right now until old man stop handing her cash out....she'll be gone in a blink when something don't go her way!!! Sure she's out searching for the next lay!! This ain't garbage..it's the truth and eventually you'll know that!!
to funny

Cookeville, TN

#16 Oct 4, 2012
you dont know her wrote:
After reading my comment, would any of you like to add your opinion, because I can back myself up, but looks like you all are a big CHICKEN!!! Have to cover up where you are from and your name??? LAMO... How do you know her very well if you are from Cookville, TN???
Looks like you the one with no life. Ba ha ha!! And I don't have to cover up shit..my computer puts where I'm from so yeah!! I don't see you posted your name up on here either bright one!! And who cares if se is taken?? She is taken by an old man, old enough to be her dad, if not older lol!! Who would want her?? That's right some old crusted up fella! Lmfao!! Oh yeah continue to back yo self up bc you sure in the hell are not getting any where!!
Learn from experience

Martin, TN

#19 Oct 16, 2012
Whoever, you may be, some word of advice... you may want to gather the facts before bashing someone because there is such thing as appearing in court for SLANDER!!! Learned from experience. Dont be hating someone just because you hold a grudge, hate, hurt feelings, jealousy, or for whatever the issue may be. You dont realize the harm that you can cost someone or the family for comments posted to share with the public that are not true. Make sure you can back what you post cause what goes around will come back around. Firm believer in Karma. All I can say is that Karma is a BITCH!!! Been there and done that. Put yourself in the person's shoes that you are bashing. What if someone was talking crap about you that was not true. Stay out of peoples koolaide unless invited to join. Take my advice and just drop the whole subject. What are you getting out of talking about someone? Everyone has an opinion just like everyone has a asshole. Your point??
girliegirl

Cookeville, TN

#22 Oct 19, 2012
Ha! Funny post! I could say a lot but I'm going to keep my mouth shut. It's been more than well said right here.
goochy

United States

#25 Aug 29, 2013
Who don't know her? She been around weakley co. Henry and obion more than I can count
. She will always be a ho. She like a door knob every body get a turn or ten lol
disgusted

Paris, TN

#26 Aug 31, 2013
Wow.
dattt girlll

North Richland Hills, TX

#27 Sep 4, 2013
She is sick. No one in the right mind would want her. She is trash period.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dresden Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Parents who furnish alcohol to underage teens 11 min Watchout 1
Sophia's restaurant shuts doors and skips town ... 14 min becca and bill 2
SCMS cheerleaders? (Dec '09) 1 hr Mother 11
Carson camps flag 1 hr Engineer 106
Andy Holt Forced Out Barbara Castleman 5 hr Weat Tennessee Voter 7
Adam Tolbert (Dec '14) Fri Her9195 2
tyler hawks mom at dollar store Jul 29 Kate 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Dresden Mortgages