Hmmmmmm

Paris, TN

#196 Jun 3, 2012
Levi bump you up
Hmmmmmm

Paris, TN

#197 Jun 3, 2012
Here is the picture of animal cruelty
just me

Union City, TN

#198 Jun 3, 2012
Hmmmmmm wrote:
Here is the picture of animal cruelty
what picture are you referring to?
Hmmmmmm

Paris, TN

#199 Jun 3, 2012
just me wrote:
<quoted text>what picture are you referring to?
figure of speech
just me

Union City, TN

#200 Jun 3, 2012
oh, lol, my bad

Since: May 12

38237

#201 Jun 4, 2012
Hmmmmmm wrote:
Here is the picture of animal cruelty
yep and the worse kind

“Prosecute ALL Animal Abusers”

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

#202 Jun 4, 2012
Where do you think you're going Levi? Come on, back up to the top!!

I read the other day that you said you weren't the one that stabbed the dog, so you feel as if his death isn't 'your fault'. Could be the dog died from the blow to the head that he received when you stood on his head, right? Could have been, right? So..you just can't blame this ALL on Preston, you had more than a little bit to do with it too.....
just me

Union City, TN

#203 Jun 4, 2012
They are both equally guilty in my book
New York

Brooklyn, NY

#204 Jun 4, 2012
Abusive sociopaths both of them. Maybe his familt can afford an attorney while the other one can't. I still hope the courts do the right thing.
Hmmmmmm

Paris, TN

#205 Jun 4, 2012
JenniferInSC wrote:
Where do you think you're going Levi? Come on, back up to the top!!
I read the other day that you said you weren't the one that stabbed the dog, so you feel as if his death isn't 'your fault'. Could be the dog died from the blow to the head that he received when you stood on his head, right? Could have been, right? So..you just can't blame this ALL on Preston, you had more than a little bit to do with it too.....
back to the top!

Since: May 12

38225

#206 Jun 5, 2012
JenniferInSC wrote:
Where do you think you're going Levi? Come on, back up to the top!!
I read the other day that you said you weren't the one that stabbed the dog, so you feel as if his death isn't 'your fault'. Could be the dog died from the blow to the head that he received when you stood on his head, right? Could have been, right? So..you just can't blame this ALL on Preston, you had more than a little bit to do with it too.....
he also said he wasnt scared to go to jail..lets see about that huh!!
anon

Dallas, TX

#208 Jun 5, 2012
cherrybomb123 wrote:
<quoted text>he also said he wasnt scared to go to jail..lets see about that huh!!
Well he should be afraid. Afraid of walking the streets. IF they do not get the punishment they deserve (which they won't)... I hope they get theirs somehow. Be very afraid. These guys will have to leave the area.
Concerned citizen

Cookeville, TN

#209 Jun 5, 2012
You are right they should be afraid to walk the streets or show ther faces. I live in town and I can promise if I see them walking down my street or pretty much any other Street we are going to see how big of men they are! Easy to pick on helpless animals of young children but both are over 18 so time to step up to a real man!!

“Prosecute ALL Animal Abusers”

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

#210 Jun 6, 2012
Concerned citizen wrote:
You are right they should be afraid to walk the streets or show ther faces. I live in town and I can promise if I see them walking down my street or pretty much any other Street we are going to see how big of men they are! Easy to pick on helpless animals of young children but both are over 18 so time to step up to a real man!!
Agree with you!

“Prosecute ALL Animal Abusers”

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

#211 Jun 8, 2012
Back to the top, Levi!
just me

Martin, TN

#212 Jun 11, 2012
hey peckerhead, I thought you belonged back up top with your little sick twisted buddy!
just me

Martin, TN

#213 Jun 11, 2012
oh! I forgot, your probally not friends anymore after you ratted him out for being the one that done the stabbing are ya? Just threw him to the dogs did ya?..lol Your every bit as guilty as he is!
Hmmmmmm

Paris, TN

#214 Jun 11, 2012
We didn't forget you
hello

Porter, TX

#215 Jun 12, 2012
Well the court date is tommorrow. Has anyone heard about a plea deal or a change of venue?
I do plan to be there along with many many others I HOPE. Guess there is that chance we won't see these 2. They may do the court by video.
Just wondering if anyone knows anything for certain about the 13th?

“Prosecute ALL Animal Abusers”

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

#216 Jun 12, 2012
hello wrote:
Well the court date is tommorrow. Has anyone heard about a plea deal or a change of venue?
I do plan to be there along with many many others I HOPE. Guess there is that chance we won't see these 2. They may do the court by video.
Just wondering if anyone knows anything for certain about the 13th?
Hi, I have not heard a word. No one knows at this point. So glad you are going, and hope many more show up. Unfortunately, I am not going to be able to make it, I am very upset about this, but it's just the way it is. Having a medical procedure today that will limit my ability to drive that far, amongst other issues that is making it impossible for me to be there. I will be with you all in spirit, and hoping to hear all about it tomorrow by noon, and hoping to hear those two either plead guility and sentenced to at least a year in prison, or will be going to trial. Thank you so much for going, I hope there is a huge crowd there, have read on several facebook pages of several groups who say they are going, again, hope it is a huge crowd!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dresden Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Taco Bell 1 hr Parvo 2
Ryan satterfield 1 hr Bitches 21
Morgan Mann (Oct '15) 2 hr Mower 27
Jack's Sports Bar and Grill 2 hr Wrong 3
4wheelers pulling lawn mowers down the highway. Tue Im gonna get that... 1
Who is the a sexiest woman over 35 in dresden (Sep '16) May 22 Huh 20
ethan rodgers is back in weakley co... May 22 justin 2

Dresden Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Dresden Mortgages