Judge Acree is weak on animal cruelty...

Judge Acree is weak on animal cruelty crime

Posted in the Dresden Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Justice

United States

#1 Nov 9, 2012
A travesty of justice was committed on Nov. 8, 2012 by Judge Acree when he just gave a slap on the wrist to Preston Odle and Levi Evans for the torture and murder of a 16 week old puppy.
Julie James

Bristol, VA

#2 Nov 9, 2012
He's either a serious idiot or someones paid him off! How can he say these "boys" didn't act intentionally. You mean they accidently wrapped barb wire around the pups jaws and tied it up and stepped on its head in an attempt to crush its skull? Give me a break. This judge is exactly what is wrong with our judicial system!
hahaha

Irving, TX

#3 Nov 10, 2012
No surprise here. There never has been nor ever will be any justice in weakly county. These two will be street justified im willing to bet.

But hey tommy would have just given them probation. Atleast they got community service too.

“Prosecute ALL Animal Abusers”

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

#4 Nov 10, 2012
My guess is that Judge Acree is weak on everything. If I lived in that area I would work to see that he never presides over another case in my county. No matter how many tax paying citizens contacted him to say they want these thugs to serve time, he chose to go the route of the status quo, and give the same slap on the wrist these judges have been giving to monsters like these two for years. Hey Acree, how's that working out for you? More monsters on the streets now than ever, thanks to idiots like you.

Since: Oct 12

United States

#5 Nov 10, 2012
I agree that they shoud have gotten a more severe penalty. They should have gotten jail time. Now they know that they can go out and do it again and nothing harsh will happen to them. Lets just hope they dont do it to someones child next time.Thats how most of the serial killers started out is by killing puppies and kittens.....just saying!!
Omfg

Cookeville, TN

#6 Nov 11, 2012
Cry me a river. Get over it already!!
Justice

Dallas, TX

#7 Nov 11, 2012
I think I am a gay tranny.

Location hidden

#8 Nov 11, 2012
Omfg wrote:
Cry me a river. Get over it already!!
If YOU can 'get over it', sounds like you have done some animal torture yourself. If not, you would understand how repulsive and horrific the acts these two committed against this puppy actually is.

Hope you run into the same sort of violence one day, and there is no justice for you. You can count on it I wouldn't be crying then. I'd be able to 'get over' that pretty easily. But you're human and that makes you special right? YOu nor Preston Odle nor Levi Evans are worth the life of ONE dog, not even one. All three of you are pondscum.

The brains of this outfit

United States

#9 Nov 11, 2012
JenniferInSC wrote:
<quoted text>
If YOU can 'get over it', sounds like you have done some animal torture yourself. If not, you would understand how repulsive and horrific the acts these two committed against this puppy actually is.
Hope you run into the same sort of violence one day, and there is no justice for you. You can count on it I wouldn't be crying then. I'd be able to 'get over' that pretty easily. But you're human and that makes you special right? YOu nor Preston Odle nor Levi Evans are worth the life of ONE dog, not even one. All three of you are pondscum.
You are pathetic.
Justice

United States

#10 Nov 11, 2012
Justice wrote:
I think I am a gay tranny.
Yes, Preston, Levi, friends of, and family of. This screen name stealing and posting juvenile remarks just proves our point. You truly are void of conscience and incapable of remorse. Studies show that makes you a danger to society. Remember, we are watching your every move!
Justice

Dallas, TX

#11 Nov 11, 2012
It just occured to me. I bet they were just giving God a sacrafice. God did use to require this after all. There for this would fall under Freedom of Religion.

Location hidden

#12 Nov 12, 2012
Justice wrote:
It just occured to me. I bet they were just giving God a sacrafice. God did use to require this after all. There for this would fall under Freedom of Religion.
God skipped you when he was handing out a sense of humor. Wild the things that pondscum 'think' is funny. I guess you don't get out much.
animal lover

Richmond, KY

#13 Nov 12, 2012
sounds like weakley co is standing up to it's name ,very weak. They should have got jail time
animal lover

Richmond, KY

#14 Nov 12, 2012
omfg (screen name) needs counseling sociopaths have no empathy, maybe he needs personality testing to see if he is one

Since: Oct 12

United States

#16 Nov 12, 2012
Justice wrote:
God doesnt require sacrifices anymore. Its been that way for hundreds of years. Looks like you need to pick up your Bible and do a little reading!!!...they may have been giving a satanic sacrifice!!....all I can say is that we all need to pray for them!!

Location hidden

#17 Nov 13, 2012
Trucker46 wrote:
I agree that they shoud have gotten a more severe penalty. They should have gotten jail time. Now they know that they can go out and do it again and nothing harsh will happen to them. Lets just hope they dont do it to someones child next time.Thats how most of the serial killers started out is by killing puppies and kittens.....just saying!!
Yep, animal torture and abuse has now been recognized as such a huge indicator of a sadistic criminal mind, that some states and counties are keeping a database for those accused and/or convicted of animal abuse. In areas where they have rapes, child abductions, serial killers, it will be available immediately for authorities to browse and see who is in the vicinity.

But actually, there already is a national database, www.pet-abuse.com and several others. Preston Odle and Levi Evans are included in each of them.
milford frum tn

Dallas, TX

#18 Nov 13, 2012
prawse the lord, jinnyfur iz god . letz oll merry hour brothurs an sisturs.

Location hidden

#19 Nov 13, 2012
milford frum tn wrote:
prawse the lord, jinnyfur iz god . letz oll merry hour brothurs an sisturs.
Sounds like your mom and dad already did....
tn granma

Irving, TX

#20 Nov 13, 2012
JenniferInSC wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds like your mom and dad already did....
dunt bee tolkin bout my brothur liek thet.he iz alsew my hubbby.
hello

Nevada, TX

#21 Nov 15, 2012
I have watched this case from the beginning. I knew they wouldn't get much. Just the way it is
The laws have to be changed. Petitions? ha. we have tried that.
As long as politicians are passing money and making their own money nothing will happen.
Good ole boy system still works.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dresden Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Amy Gilbert 2 hr well_hung 2
Tipping restaraunt 2 hr Justsoyouknow 25
Crystal callins (Jan '13) 3 hr amanda 21
Looking for paul Ingrassia 4 hr Former classmate 1
tyler hawks mom at dollar store Wed Kate 3
Shane ogden (Feb '12) Wed Friend of family 3
Worse ran fast food place in dresden Jul 27 Umm 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Dresden Mortgages