This life is crap
woman scorned

White Plains, KY

#1 Jul 15, 2012
If you have a good woman someone who loves you takes care of you, gets the house cleaned, pays bills, cooks for ya act like you give a damn. So sick of selfish men who care more about themselves than they do you. Treat her like the lady she is. Ladies get with men who know how to treat you right. Dont put up with the crap, leave the thugs and self rightous men on the curb! You cant change them and they never will! Maybe to late for me I have put my heart soul and tears in a relationship and you would think it would be appreciated NOT. All I can say is good luck to ya on finding a decent man. If it doesnt start right it never will be. Get out while you can!
looking

Alvarado, TX

#2 Aug 25, 2012
This seems to be the problem with trying to find a good single woman most have been screwed over so bad that they won't trust an honest hardworking man that is actually looking for a relationship.I know how to make a woman feel special and appreciated but have been unable to find one that wants to give me a chance to prove it. If there are any out there that wants to be with a hardworking christian man that doesn't smoke drink do drugs or spend his life hunting and fishing reply to this and maybe we can figure out how to get in touch with each other and start a serious and monogamas relationship.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dresden Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Facebook "411 and sale groups" 46 min Say their names 37
BPU/Pre-paid 1 hr Market 9
Women age 25-40 1 hr You know 2
Bed bugs! 1 hr Old school 49
Dresden McDonalds (Dec '09) 14 hr Filthy Hillbilly 29
Weakley Co roads. (Sep '16) 21 hr Road dog 38225 16
Weakly county highway dept Sat Road Dog 38225 16

Dresden Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance