Dresden Middle School Teacher

Dresden Middle School Teacher

Posted in the Dresden Forum

Concerned Parent

Cookeville, TN

#1 May 10, 2011
I am hearing other parents talk about a teacher in the Dresden Middle school that has a perscription drug problem. I have a child there and with all the other posts I have read I would like to know hwat is going on. Does anyone know who it is or why the administration has not done anything about this. Or is it usual ofr anything around here with students selling perscriptions... maybe there is more to this. Please I do not want my childeren around people or administrations that allow this. Maybe weakley county needs to institute a drug screening test!
thanks,
concerned parent.

United States

#2 May 10, 2011
You should address it with the school system and not on a gossip site. I haven't heard this rumor however.
uuh

Cookeville, TN

#3 May 11, 2011
who is this person? alot of parents would like to know who this is

Cookeville, TN

#4 May 12, 2011
i think this is bad how people can just be accused with no proof
come on

Travelers Rest, SC

#5 May 12, 2011
It is nobody that is why you haven't heard of this supposed person. People get on here and start junk that is not true. I am at that school a few times a week and trust me when I say this topic is bull. I wish people would stop this, my son doesn't need hearing false statements about his teachers.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dresden Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Haley Lee 3 hr usa 21
Hoskins and love 3 hr punka$$ 241
places for teens 4 hr usa 15
Robyn that drives a silver van Aug 20 ned 2
Red vette with out of state tags Aug 19 Guest 11
Snitch Aug 18 pella 6
Matt Hewett Aug 17 mzasiar 3

Dresden Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance