First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Sickofit

United States

#1 Jun 3, 2012
I am tired of seeing this site bombarded with comments about the animal cruelty. I realize it was wrong. EVERYONE has voiced that. What about all the abortions that are committed daily? Those are humans that are murdered and there is more of a public outcry over a dog than children?
Society seems to care more for animals than elderly and unborn children.

Maybe one day it will change but I highly doubt it!!!
I think enough is enough. This site along with the petitions and arguing is getting nowhere.
Here they come

United States

#2 Jun 3, 2012
Uh oh! You did it now! Prepare yourself. The comments will soon be here from JenniferInSC, hmmmm, and just me.
Sickofit

United States

#3 Jun 3, 2012
Don't have a clue who she is and frankly don't care. This is ridiculous.
Here they come

United States

#4 Jun 3, 2012
You said it. They definitely have to much time on their hands.
AMEN

United States

#5 Jun 3, 2012
AMEN AMEN AMEN!

Since: May 12

#6 Jun 4, 2012
Sickofit wrote:
I am tired of seeing this site bombarded with comments about the animal cruelty. I realize it was wrong. EVERYONE has voiced that. What about all the abortions that are committed daily? Those are humans that are murdered and there is more of a public outcry over a dog than children?
Society seems to care more for animals than elderly and unborn children.
Maybe one day it will change but I highly doubt it!!!
I think enough is enough. This site along with the petitions and arguing is getting nowhere.
If yur sick of see it then why u on here reading it? Yu cant compar this to abortion..every makes a choice..Are yu doing something to help with abortions and the elderly? And if they are not stopped their next victims will be the elderly..

#7 Jun 4, 2012
Every dog has there day..and they are getting theres..they deserve to hear it from people..cause they feel no remorse what so ever. Im like what GOB said if your tired of hearing it then dont be on here reading it..cause ppl are not letting this go. They need to be made an example of!!

United States

#8 Jun 4, 2012
If you want the public to know how you feel...the normal, every day Dresden citizens, then where are the public rallys? Getting your opinions across on Topix is not gonna cut it. The weeks you all spent on here with your dead end discussions could have been organizing a protest. It's easy to get on this site and do all this talking. You can't make an example out of anyone, I doubt you have the authority. They will get what's coming to them on June 13th.
New York

West Babylon, NY

#9 Jun 4, 2012
guest wrote:
If you want the public to know how you feel...the normal, every day Dresden citizens, then where are the public rallys? Getting your opinions across on Topix is not gonna cut it. The weeks you all spent on here with your dead end discussions could have been organizing a protest. It's easy to get on this site and do all this talking. You can't make an example out of anyone, I doubt you have the authority. They will get what's coming to them on June 13th.
Don't worry. This story has gone around the world and back. Their names will be known by more people than you'll ever know in your lifetime.

United States

#10 Jun 4, 2012
No one seems to be talking much about in the area it happened....I doubt all these people who have heard the story show up to do anything.

“Everybody lies&Nobody listens”

Location hidden

#11 Jun 4, 2012
guest wrote:
No one seems to be talking much about in the area it happened....I doubt all these people who have heard the story show up to do anything.
Really? I've heard quite a lot about it. I read it in the newspaper, seen it on the news, and I've heard a lot of Dresden citizens talking about it. And if abortions is your passion, SickOfIt, then why don't you rally for it? Or make a forum for it? If you don't like reading about it,then stay off the forum. I highly doubt anyone is forcing you to click on it and read it.
Sickofit

Cumby, TX

#12 Jun 4, 2012
Well adorabella I did start my own and you got on it. You are apparently more interested in the dog than my abortions so go back to the dog sites. How's that?

United States

#13 Jun 4, 2012
How many abortions happen in the US yearly?

“Everybody lies&Nobody listens”

Location hidden

#14 Jun 4, 2012
Yeah, maybe the title of your forum should suggest what the discussion is about. If I had known it was one of those "Oh my goodness, that crime shouldn't get that much attention because it's not as bad as this issue", then trust me I would NOT have come in here. Leaving now, and I won't be back :) I like to keep good company.

United States

#15 Jun 4, 2012
Good company = troublemakers
Troublemakers

United States

#16 Jun 4, 2012
Guest wrote:
Good company = troublemakers
If we're the troublemakers, what are people who torture and kill dogs?

United States

#17 Jun 4, 2012
Adorabella, you replied to a previous post? The title of the forum threw you off? Pretty sure you read every post before you decided to add your 2 cents. SickOfIt made no implications of the puppy case...simply stated his/her opinion...just as you have 500 redundant times.

#18 Jun 5, 2012
guest wrote:
Really?? I hear it everyday from ppl in Dresden and Martin..and Sharon and well basically the whole damn county..so yea everyone is talking about it.

#19 Jun 5, 2012
Sickofit wrote:
Well adorabella I did start my own and you got on it. You are apparently more interested in the dog than my abortions so go back to the dog sites. How's that?
Hate to tell you but you started a DOG forum not an abortion one..so you worry about abortion and all that why did you state it Dog??
another one

Owensboro, KY

#20 Jun 5, 2012
Jennifer just me cherry bomb adorabella and hmmmm better go on to missouri where police officer pepper sprayed and shot dog in mouth. Run Run Run away!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dresden Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sharon Mayor (Feb '10) 36 min Oustmonroe 17
god is for real 3 hr shadow 7
Wealthiest people in Henry County? 3 hr tonka 19
trey 4 hr well 4
jennifer oliver Sat just askin 1
Andy Holt's Farm Feb 27 deacon 8
Rod and Jessie Feb 25 Guest 3
Dresden Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web