Levi Evans and Preston Odie animal abusers

Posted in the Dresden Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
animal advocate

Waco, KY

#1 Jul 18, 2012
Ok I don't live in Dresden Tn or weakly co. but come on people. Where and who is going to step up in this city and county and be a voice for the animals. Death Row Doggies a struggling no kill shelter is due to close in August due to lack of funds and volunteers???? They have fifty dogs that need to be re-homed as soon as possible as of July 18th. The same county where the horrible abuse of the Saint Bernard puppy happened. where are all you people that are going to stand up and be accounted for ? no support no funds for the struggling shelter?? come on Tennessee the great volunteer state? someone needs to step up, organize, fundraise, lobby, petiton,??? Be Proactive, get involved . I dont know if that shelter can be saved? or the dogs find homes? but WHO WANTS TO BE A VOICE AND HELP?
animal advocate

Waco, KY

#2 Jul 18, 2012
Levi Evans and Preston Odie need to pay for what they did raise hell be at the court house sept 10 for their court date. be proactive demand justice. support and volunteer your local no kill shelter that is closing in August.
Cinch mic

Marble Falls, TX

#3 Aug 17, 2012
These young men just need help so they can move past this terrible mistake And learn hurting someone or something is not the answer these two young men deserve another chance not to say get away with it completely but no jail time maybe 2 weeks at the most considering both there backgrounds sweet boys that had a rough time one day and made the worst decisions of there life that day
No one special

Crossville, TN

#4 Aug 17, 2012
Cinch mic wrote:
These young men just need help so they can move past this terrible mistake And learn hurting someone or something is not the answer these two young men deserve another chance not to say get away with it completely but no jail time maybe 2 weeks at the most considering both there backgrounds sweet boys that had a rough time one day and made the worst decisions of there life that day
Two weeks?! They committed a FELONY! Sure they made the worst decision of their life and they should suffer the consequences of that decision by accepting the punishment as prescribed by law, which is a minimum of 1 year in jail. Let's not sugar coat what they did. Too many times in the past crimes are treated lightly and the offenders feel they got away with something and just do it again. Have you ever looked online to see the heinous crimes that are committed against pets? These two need more than a slap of two weeks so they are not going to do this ever again. Their background should not be used as an excuse for why they committed their crime, nor as a reason to not get the appropriate punishment for their crime. I hardly consider a person as "sweet" that could stab an innocent puppy or wrap its mouth shut with wire and hang it by its neck. I am sure that the worlds worst criminal, whoever he (or she) may be, was described as a sweet little boy (or girl) when an innocent little child. Too bad they did not keep that innocence once grown.
Hmmmmm

Johnson City, TN

#5 Aug 18, 2012
Their background?high school dropouts-shiftless,disrespectf ul behavior for years.AND they have done this before
doe

Lexington, TN

#6 Aug 18, 2012
Cinch mic wrote:
They need to give you two weeks just for being an asinine idiot. Sweet boys my arse. They'll be sweet to bubba though.

Since: Jun 12

United States

#7 Aug 19, 2012
Cinch mic wrote:
ahhhhhhh...I think the other folks put it out there for you pretty clearly, have a nice day.

Since: Jun 12

United States

#9 Sep 29, 2012
Dont forget Nov 8th, at the dresden court house. Hopfully justice will be served when the judge hands down the sentence for the sick and cruel crime these two have commited. I'll see ya'll there punks. What ever name ya'll may be using...lol..the docket will have your given names on it so theres no pretending that day!
6ft7man

United States

#10 Oct 2, 2012
clock is ticking..nov 8th is getting closer
annie mae

Monterey, TN

#11 Oct 2, 2012
I will be there too Preston...only I won't be calling you names or slandering you. I will be there supporting you.
Justice

United States

#12 Oct 31, 2012
Facts are not slander. You might want to take a look at who you are supporting and why one would want to stand on the side of evil? The horrific act of animal cruelty by Preston and Levi for the purpose of 'fun' could not be described any other way than evil.

Why is it some people put their energy into protecting the offenders...the criminals? Why do they not put their energy into protecting the victims...standing up for the victims...doing something productive with their lives that would enhance society?

Anyone who can commit such an horrific crime against a vulnerable animal is capable of doing the same to a human. Regardless of who the victim is...animal or human, committing torture/murder on the vulnerable cannot be termed anything else but an evil act, and as the law sees it, it is indeed a Felony crime for which we have been seeking max. sentence of two years without Diversion.

As a community, we cannot, and will not tolerate animal cruelty. Nobody should. We will continue to fight against animal cruelty when this case has ended. Those supporting Preston and Levi...we hope to see you on the side of Justice next time around, and taking a stand against criminal behavior...especially by those who show no remorse for their crimes and show no respect for the law.

“Prosecute ALL Animal Abusers”

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

#13 Nov 12, 2012
These two monsters got away with it this time, but there are people watching, and when they make their next 'mistake', they might go in front of a judge that isn't willing to call what they did a 'mistake'. I'm counting on it. I think they would be look marvelous in an orange jumpsuit.
Smh

Cedar Grove, TN

#14 Nov 12, 2012
JenniferInSC wrote:
These two monsters got away with it this time, but there are people watching, and when they make their next 'mistake', they might go in front of a judge that isn't willing to call what they did a 'mistake'. I'm counting on it. I think they would be look marvelous in an orange jumpsuit.
You need to ne watched too!!!!
Smh

Cedar Grove, TN

#15 Nov 12, 2012
I've got to say y'all pay more attention to animal abusers than human abusers. I know there are molesters, wife abusers, rapists, school bullies, he'll some of yalls own kids y'all need to concern yourself with more than these two freaks!!!! And for animal activists like u guys claim to be why didn't any of you guys help save the animal shelter???? Without the animal shelter ( the no kill one ) what do you think is gonna happen to all the strays and unwanted???? That's ok no worries bc you guys are watching Preston and Levi!!!! Dresden should be crime free forever now that the whole town is only watching them!!!!!! Y'all are so lame!!!!

Location hidden

#16 Nov 12, 2012
Smh wrote:
<quoted text>You need to ne watched too!!!!
I have no fear of 'being watched'. I have nothing to hide. Do you?
Smh

Cedar Grove, TN

#17 Nov 12, 2012
JenniferInSC wrote:
<quoted text>
Lmao!!!!!! Lmao!!!!! Lmao!!!!! Ur so cute when ur trying to be intimidating!!!! I'm shaking in my animal fur lined boots!!!!
Smh

Cedar Grove, TN

#18 Nov 12, 2012
JenniferInSC wrote:
<quoted text>
You have nothing to hide??? Why is ur location hidden??? And that's an easy one to disclose. Love hypocrites trying to call someone out!!!!

Location hidden

#19 Nov 13, 2012
Smh wrote:
<quoted text>You have nothing to hide??? Why is ur location hidden??? And that's an easy one to disclose. Love hypocrites trying to call someone out!!!!
I have nothing to hide from the authorities. Doesn't mean that I want you toothless hillbilly mutant monsters to know ANYTHING about me.

Location hidden

#20 Nov 13, 2012
Smh wrote:
<quoted text>Lmao!!!!!! Lmao!!!!! Lmao!!!!! Ur so cute when ur trying to be intimidating!!!! I'm shaking in my animal fur lined boots!!!!
You can't afford fur lined boots. They don't carry those at the Goodwill stores.
Smh

Cedar Grove, TN

#21 Nov 13, 2012
JenniferInSC wrote:
<quoted text>
You can't afford fur lined boots. They don't carry those at the Goodwill stores.
Lmao ur cute!!!!! Goodwill that's cute!!!! Toothless. Darln you cldnt stand in the same room with me without being jealous!!!!!! If you think I'm some poor, toothless hillbilly then my love your dead wrong. I'm the bitch you love to hate!!!!! That's okie dokie unlike u I truly have nothing to prove!!!!! Your too cute with your belly full of hate!!!! I like Goodwill. Now take the panties and bra off I donated last week!!!!! I seen ya shopping there for ya drawers!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dresden Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Will Fottest 2 min Haha 25
Tessa dawn 19 min fact 2
working girls 22 min yeppy 11
Starr Rogers (Oct '10) 20 hr damnitman 40
Lets talk about Dresden high school class of 2008 Sun Hmmm 4
fat bottom girls Sun never second 18
Friends with benefits (Dec '16) Sep 21 Gross 9

Dresden Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance