Black girls at blondies

Posted in the Dresden Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Anonymous

United States

#1 Jan 7, 2013
That tansil girl is dying to be white. Im sick of her whoring around- she is a big hoe at MTD- LOOKING FOR A WHITE SUGAR DADDY---

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#2 Jan 7, 2013
bowchika wrote:
That tansil girl is dying to be white. Im sick of her whoring around- she is a big hoe at MTD- LOOKING FOR A WHITE SUGAR DADDY---
What Tansil girl??
TheBitch

Cookeville, TN

#3 Jan 7, 2013
Ain't nothing wrong with her going in blondies. She is nice as she can be. So what if she's a ho?! She's not married so its her life, let it be. And get out of her bizz wax and mind ya in!!
laughoutloud

Centertown, KY

#5 Jan 18, 2013
If she is looking for a white sugar daddy probaly won't find one there. If anyone sees one there be sure and let me know! haha
lll

Cookeville, TN

#6 Jan 19, 2013
There are plenty white sugar daddies in there! They all was about that fly black girl! She was getting down with it!! And kept a drink in her hand. So now whatcha gotta say? She got swag!(:
laughoutloud

Centertown, KY

#7 Jan 19, 2013
Well damn! Must have missed the sugar daddies in there all these years. Sure can't tell it by the cars in the lot. Most are good ole boys, who have nothing better to do. Just because they can buy you a drink does'nt mean they gonna pay your bills for sure.
zip it

Cookeville, TN

#8 Jan 19, 2013
That place has been banging here lately... Try it out instead of talking shit behind your screen! Good day mate(:
jabawaki

Austin, TX

#9 Jan 19, 2013
How ya gon hate outside tha club! You cant even get in! Ha ha bottoms up
zip it

Cookeville, TN

#10 Jan 19, 2013
Haha I agree ^^^
Anonymous

Humboldt, TN

#11 Jan 19, 2013
really your an idiot- check out the location on all those post- Cookeville STFD LOL its either delesea or Angelika, skanks. who cares if they are in there or not, they are getting drinks simply because they are easy not because they have "swag" that's so funny. I'm just sitting here wondering how in the hell you end up in blondies in the first place, I guess you exhausted all your martin contacts and needed to some new networking lol
me

Cookeville, TN

#12 Jan 26, 2013
Everyone with frontier Internet says there from cookville... Duh!
rehabilitated

Cookeville, TN

#13 Feb 4, 2013
the location is that of the email server not where you actually live
Who Cares

Southaven, MS

#15 Apr 18, 2013
bowchika wrote:
You sound like a real hater. Get over it! What did she do to you? Sounds like she took your man. Well, you should have kept him satisfied if that is the case. You need a new hobby because hating gets old.
the real 1

Martin, TN

#16 Mar 18, 2015
Well do what u do girl...free drinks and cash...you go girl...
delesea tansil

Martin, TN

#17 Mar 31, 2015
Anonymous wrote:
really your an idiot- check out the location on all those post- Cookeville STFD LOL its either delesea or Angelika, skanks. who cares if they are in there or not, they are getting drinks simply because they are easy not because they have "swag" that's so funny. I'm just sitting here wondering how in the hell you end up in blondies in the first place, I guess you exhausted all your martin contacts and needed to some new networking lol
this is delesea wat are you racist!?! Why do u care about my life so much....and what I do. Didn't know I had to answer to you about where I can go to enjoy my time out with my friends. Got a problem address that shit with me and not on topix shows how much of a weak sauce no life bitch you are cause you dish out your feelings on here but never stepped to me and said it girl bye. bet you won't even say who u are neither. LoL. Imma keep doin me whether you like it or not which I could care less if you don't. I don't lose sleep over a petty bitch. My motto is if you got something to say just say it to my face and not behind my back. Maybe you'll to try that out sometime alrighty deuces hater Lmfao
Man

Forrest City, AR

#18 Mar 31, 2015
laughoutloud wrote:
If she is looking for a white sugar daddy probaly won't find one there. If anyone sees one there be sure and let me know! haha
I'll be your sd
Houndagain

United States

#19 Mar 31, 2015
Leave those girls alone.. They're both as sweet as can be. Why shouldn't they be anywhere they want to be??

“Vader2016!”

Since: Sep 10

The Deathstar

#20 Apr 1, 2015
*Sugar daddy ;) LF ghetto booty girl.
Delesea Tansil

Martin, TN

#21 Apr 3, 2015
10uhsee wrote:
*Sugar daddy ;) LF ghetto booty girl.
No thanks I'm good LoL

“Vader2016!”

Since: Sep 10

The Deathstar

#22 Apr 3, 2015
Delesea Tansil wrote:
<quoted text>
No thanks I'm good LoL
lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dresden Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Emily Chamness? 2 min Emily 12
What sorry ex would call child pretection just ... 22 min Well 3
Mtd 1st shift (Sep '14) 1 hr cal 20
bdub 19 hr Anna 1
Dresden high school Sun WhoUR 9
Beau Pemberton (Aug '11) Jul 20 REALLY 4
Need help locating someone! Jul 15 Beth1973 1

Dresden Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance