curious

Lubbock, TX

#1 Jul 26, 2012
What is your favorite thing for ur wife/gf to do to u to get u in the mood? Just wondering cuz the same old things r gettin boring
hohum

United States

#2 Jul 27, 2012
Threesomes! Not often, but when it does, its amazing.
curious

United States

#3 Jul 27, 2012
I used to b the third in a few couple's beds but I saw how easy it was for those men to cheat behind their women's backs with me,I told myself if I ever got married again,I wouldn't let that happen to me. I meant more of like, playin with his dick or a**hole or kissin n sucking on his neck....those type of things. I don't trust anyone enough to share him but thanks tho
wondering

Monterey, TN

#4 Aug 9, 2012
curious wrote:
I used to b the third in a few couple's beds but I saw how easy it was for those men to cheat behind their women's backs with me,I told myself if I ever got married again,I wouldn't let that happen to me. I meant more of like, playin with his dick or a**hole or kissin n sucking on his neck....those type of things. I don't trust anyone enough to share him but thanks tho
I like my girl to be a little rough a littling biting the lips but no while sucking tha dick
satisfier

Marble Falls, TX

#5 Aug 25, 2012
come out while watching tv in something totally sexy and just take charge. It is really great not everyday but every now and then. Have her come in while taking a shower and join or be waiting when I get out.Some good head or a doggystyle is really great way to get things going.
curious

United States

#6 Aug 25, 2012
satisfier wrote:
come out while watching tv in something totally sexy and just take charge. It is really great not everyday but every now and then. Have her come in while taking a shower and join or be waiting when I get out.Some good head or a doggystyle is really great way to get things going.
I got some new lingerie to try out. Thanks
satisfier

Marble Falls, TX

#7 Aug 25, 2012
curious wrote:
<quoted text>I got some new lingerie to try out. Thanks
If he doesn't like it you can come over I will appreciate it. JUST KIDDING use your imagination and have fun with it.
satisfier

Marble Falls, TX

#8 Aug 25, 2012
Start with a gentle neck and shoulder massage move around front and straddle his lap start over with a couple of good passionate kisses and then start with the soft kisses on neck and chest and slowly work your way down and let your imagination run run wild from that point on do what feels right and if he doesn't enjoy it he must be dead.
curious

United States

#9 Aug 25, 2012
satisfier wrote:
Start with a gentle neck and shoulder massage move around front and straddle his lap start over with a couple of good passionate kisses and then start with the soft kisses on neck and chest and slowly work your way down and let your imagination run run wild from that point on do what feels right and if he doesn't enjoy it he must be dead.
thank u. We've been together for a while now and I just wanna try somethin new :)
lol

Moscow, TN

#10 Aug 25, 2012
Take it somewhere besides the bedroom. On the kitchen table or something. Or wait till he comes home ad just b push him up to the wall jerk his pants down give him a surprise bj

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dresden Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trae Skinner 30 min King 4
New Nintendo Switch and Games for sale 39 min Switch4SaleMartin 7
Tessa dawn 1 hr She a hoe 4
Guy in all black dodge? 2 hr Dissapointed person 20
Josh's fetish and problems 16 hr Josh Morris 1
Who is the a sexiest woman over 35 in dresden (Sep '16) May 16 the truth 28
Lets talk about Dresden high school class of 2008 (Sep '17) May 15 Lucy For 6

Dresden Jobs

Personal Finance

Dresden Mortgages