dresden football
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Henry

Monterey, TN

#1 Nov 8, 2011
How big of idiots do we have running our program? Coaches corner saturday pretty well said it all. coaches that cant control their temper, and then the kids follow suit. Im so glad Heweitt is about gone...Friday night we can say good bye.
Ken

Cookeville, TN

#2 Nov 8, 2011
Who does Dresden play this week?
donny

Memphis, TN

#3 Nov 9, 2011
Ken wrote:
Who does Dresden play this week?
2011 football will end for Dreden Friday night at Humboldt.
ken

Cookeville, TN

#4 Nov 9, 2011
Thanks!
donny wrote:
<quoted text>
Youre a dumbass

Cookeville, TN

#5 Nov 11, 2011
Well we won so it doesn't end. Shows how much faith you have.
ken

Cookeville, TN

#6 Nov 12, 2011
I'm proud of the Dresden Lions. Those kids have had the determination to just do it. I'd love to see them go all the way. I don't know much about the next opponent, but whether or not they win or lose next weekend, we should all be proud of what they've accomplished this season! Way to go, guys!
fyi

Cookeville, TN

#7 Nov 12, 2011
donny wrote:
<quoted text>
WRONG. AGAIN.
hope

United States

#8 Nov 12, 2011
Well donny said he was sorry he was wrong again. If he keeps on posting maybe he will luck up and get SOMETHING right.Way to go LIONS! Love when you prove stupid loud mouth people wrong.
chad h

Monterey, TN

#9 Nov 12, 2011
i didnt get booted from this game. Am i cool or what? Im such a great influence on the young minds!
loks

Cookeville, TN

#10 Nov 12, 2011
yal are just sad not wanting your football team to win, if they dont have thier home town support what support do they have. Go Lions!
wondering

United States

#11 Nov 14, 2011
You know... my kids go to Westview, I am active in supporting them but I'm right proud to see how far Dresden has gone this year in football. You have a good team obviously and coaching can't be all bad or you wouldn't have gotten this far. Hope you win the championship!
ken

Cookeville, TN

#12 Nov 14, 2011
I'd like to say that it's great to actually see an adult make a nice comment on this site about another school. I am not sure why, regardless of what school is doing well, we cannot support the schools in OUR county. Maybe the school is not in your town, but we all live in the same community. It just seems that we forget that sometimes. Thanks "wondering." Have a blessed day!
wondering wrote:
You know... my kids go to Westview, I am active in supporting them but I'm right proud to see how far Dresden has gone this year in football. You have a good team obviously and coaching can't be all bad or you wouldn't have gotten this far. Hope you win the championship!
football fever

Monterey, TN

#13 Nov 14, 2011
I agree with Ken. Thank you wondering for your sweet comments. After all, we are all part of Weakley County and we should show pride in every school that resides here. Round 3 here we come. Go Lions!
fyi

Cookeville, TN

#14 Nov 14, 2011
wondering wrote:
agree and correct
FootballForever

Monterey, TN

#15 Nov 28, 2011
Ok everyone..
This Saturday, let's all head to Cookeville and show these boys how proud the community just how PROUD we are of them!
Very impressed with the crowds we've been having, but let's make this one the biggest yet!
blacky

Cookeville, TN

#16 Nov 28, 2011
what time is game?
Yes sir ree bob

United States

#17 Nov 28, 2011
Congrats! Although we are not from Dresden, we will be in Cookville supporting Henry County against Powell, now we have 2 West Tennessee teams to root for! Hope they both show East Tennessee what West Tennessee football is all about! Go Patriots!! Go Lions! Hope both teams kick em hard!
Ken

Cookeville, TN

#18 Nov 28, 2011
What time and where are our area teams playing? I know Cookeville, but specifically where?
I look forward to Saturday. Good luck to "our" teams.
Yes sir ree bob

United States

#19 Nov 28, 2011
Yes sir ree bob

United States

#20 Nov 28, 2011
All game info for all teams is on the above website. Good luck our West Tennessee teams!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dresden Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why so many westview teachers leave? 6 min Use to be great 3
Hotties 46 min Milf 34
Anti Trump people 1 hr BernieAllTheWay 10
Barbara Ann 1 hr fake 1
Chris Ellis (Mar '14) 5 hr Lynn Ellis 6
Taylor Stafford (Oct '13) Tue misses 13
Billy nicholas Tue dawnofthedead 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Dresden Mortgages