Barry Obama Is a Failure

Nolensville, TN

#51121 Oct 15, 2012
Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
No, the Team Owners are the Tax Evaders...they are all Multi-Billionaires, with every "Perk" that means and every Tax Break that includes...and they take full advantage of all of them, just like all the Multi-Billionaires do! Off-shore Money Accounts up the Waa-zoo in Tax Haven Countries!
Coaches and players have deferred payment contracts to avoid taxes. Players who have made more than $100 million are Peyton Manning, Derek Jeter, Tom Brady, etc. They are evil. They evade taxes. Barry must go after them. They are wealthy and young. They are the 2% devils that take our money.
123pictures

Lewisburg, TN

#51123 Oct 15, 2012
Really Sassy wrote:
I admire his tenacity in not saying, "Take this job and shove it", with what all the Teapublicans have put him through, without let up...and all the problems he inherited.
A lesser Man couldn't have taken the pressure!
I couldn't have stood it and wouldn't have, history or no history, I would have resigned, I think. Unless, I was so angry that I wouldn't give them the satisfaction, but how I would have gone down in the History Books wouldn't have stopped me, I know that. My sanity would have been more important. On second thought, how it would have affected my Kids would have made a difference and probably kept me from resigning. I wouldn't have wanted them to have to live with the Legacy of a Quitter, for a Parent.
He has said, so it's been reported, that he would like to do something with children, to make their Lives better, when his Presidency is over.
Still throwing rocks at people you know little about and you still think you are an authority .You are sickening.
He does not do anything he didn't SIGN up for and as long as he is there he needs to do his job and do it right.
And when he leaves ,do as he pleases but for now he works for America every day and that includes the "tea party".That's the "correct pronounciation" as you yourself stress so much.Get it right!

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#51124 Oct 15, 2012
123pictures wrote:
<quoted text>
You should encourage your best buddy to be nice ,not play doctor nor practice cyber -bullying as that is.You encourage your friends to be wrong.Looks like you just missed a nice friend on pay to spray after he read some.
If I were you I'd try to remember he might be reading right now.He may be the other party too not a Demo-crap.Just think and re-read what you put out.I want to see you hook up with some man.In the meantime teach your children well.
Are you talking about "OldGuy", "IKHW" or who? I could tell that "OldGuy" is a Teapublican and "IKHW" has said that he's a Libertarian. That doesn't mean I don't like them, I've told both of them that I do, knowing full well what their Political persuasion was by their Posts. But, that does NOT mean that I agree wth them, but neither does it mean that I don't like them because of it, either. I can separate the politics from everything else about them, but unfortunately, most People don't seem able to do that.
Three of my Friends on FB that I really, really like and respect are Far-Right Teapublicans and I don't even hide their Posts about Politics. I seriously don't agree with them on that issue, but I love them all, dearly, and none of them have ever been "not nice" to me, even though we have disagreed on Politics and they all know I'm a Dem. Two of them, I have known for a long, long time, personally! The third one , I admire the work that he does and the way that he does it. He impressed me very much, long before he was my FB friend.
So, back to your Post, who are you talking about on Topix?
Let me just say this, if I can't be myself and if I have to guard everything I say to anybody or around somebody, then it's hopeless, anyway. I've never done that and I don't require anybody else to do it, either. I either like you the way you are or I don't, it's that simple! and I've never had a shortage of friends because of it, that's not what Friends are all about. No two people will always agree and it's not expected from me...and I don't want People who always agree with me, but I do want People who don't disagree in a way that tries to deliberately hurt or destroy me! And that is usually done by making it a "PERSONAL" attack, the worst thing you can do to a Person...and a huge mistake, if you want to keep them as a friend!
123pictures

Lewisburg, TN

#51125 Oct 15, 2012
Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you talking about "OldGuy", "IKHW" or who? I could tell that "OldGuy" is a Teapublican and "IKHW" has said that he's a Libertarian. That doesn't mean I don't like them, I've told both of them that I do, knowing full well what their Political persuasion was by their Posts. But, that does NOT mean that I agree wth them, but neither does it mean that I don't like them because of it, either. I can separate the politics from everything else about them, but unfortunately, most People don't seem able to do that.
Three of my Friends on FB that I really, really like and respect are Far-Right Teapublicans and I don't even hide their Posts about Politics. I seriously don't agree with them on that issue, but I love them all, dearly, and none of them have ever been "not nice" to me, even though we have disagreed on Politics and they all know I'm a Dem. Two of them, I have known for a long, long time, personally! The third one , I admire the work that he does and the way that he does it. He impressed me very much, long before he was my FB friend.
So, back to your Post, who are you talking about on Topix?
Let me just say this, if I can't be myself and if I have to guard everything I say to anybody or around somebody, then it's hopeless, anyway. I've never done that and I don't require anybody else to do it, either. I either like you the way you are or I don't, it's that simple! and I've never had a shortage of friends because of it, that's not what Friends are all about. No two people will always agree and it's not expected from me...and I don't want People who always agree with me, but I do want People who don't disagree in a way that tries to deliberately hurt or destroy me! And that is usually done by making it a "PERSONAL" attack, the worst thing you can do to a Person...and a huge mistake, if you want to keep them as a friend!
I'm speaking of guest.He told you he comes every year.You may have a ton of friends but the best friend knows when to be quiet.You talk too much.The least said,the least you need to mend.You are too outspoken,too opinionated,too insulting,too quick to jump to conclusions usually way off and if you said less ,you'd be a nicer person.
So often you are wrong.Accusing people of something wrong to begin with.It's very offensive.
There are enough trouble makers in this world.
It's much nicer to be much quieter. That seemed like a sincere guy.Tou should take heed.Cut down on posting,be more chased.
Be nicer,be kinder,be more thoughtful and next time you'll have him.
He didn't like what he read. Sometims your posts seem to be on hostile side. Sorry if offensive but he seemed like a nice guy.And cut down on all the dialogue.
And you can let up ,we are all ready to vote.He may be offended by you, a demo-crap cutting the TEA PARTY.Keep it shut till you learn his party.Then that's what you are too just to be nice...
123pictures

Lewisburg, TN

#51126 Oct 15, 2012
It is best to listen or read and learn than to tell every single thing you know.
As for money,stop second guessing people on a private matter, money.
Smart people don't divilge their finances.If anything ,play it down .Don't want to share info.
You put people on a spot trying to second guess their earnings,income,sex,things that are very personal.It would do you good to go back and read all you have posted on this and Camden threads.And gov thread.You'd see a different you.You'd benefit from it and learn a lot about yourself.Not trying to offend you but you just lost somebody good it seemed that had interest..
123pictures

Lewisburg, TN

#51127 Oct 15, 2012
You should guard everything you say.
It costs you nothing to do this. We can't all just be ourself and hold people.
We have to be better and on our best behavior.We can never stop trying to be perfect.
123pictures

Lewisburg, TN

#51128 Oct 15, 2012
Be whatever the situation calls for.Be all you can be.

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#51129 Oct 15, 2012
123pictures wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm speaking of guest.He told you he comes every year.You may have a ton of friends but the best friend knows when to be quiet.You talk too much.The least said,the least you need to mend.You are too outspoken,too opinionated,too insulting,too quick to jump to conclusions usually way off and if you said less ,you'd be a nicer person.
So often you are wrong.Accusing people of something wrong to begin with.It's very offensive.
There are enough trouble makers in this world.
It's much nicer to be much quieter. That seemed like a sincere guy.Tou should take heed.Cut down on posting,be more chased.
Be nicer,be kinder,be more thoughtful and next time you'll have him.
He didn't like what he read. Sometims your posts seem to be on hostile side. Sorry if offensive but he seemed like a nice guy.And cut down on all the dialogue.
And you can let up ,we are all ready to vote.He may be offended by you, a demo-crap cutting the TEA PARTY.Keep it shut till you learn his party.Then that's what you are too just to be nice...
I burst out laughing while reading your Post. You're actually telling to be subservient, submissive, a complete phony and to "trap" some poor man, just to have one. LMAO! I don't think so! First of all, it's not all about what HE wants! Second of all, I have no idea who Guest is and if he's for real (which I doubt), he didn't make very much of an impression on me at the time or I would have remembered him. So, I doubt that he would now.
Third of all, I have never been a phony, never in my whole Life, this is ME, warts and all, it's the way I've always been and the way I always will be and it's served me well so far and I'm not about to try and change it! That would be so obviously phony that a blind man could see through it.
See, here's what you don't get , even though I've posted it numerous times, it's not just ANY Man, I could have had one of those numerous times, also...it's the RIGHT Man! I thought I had found him, for the second time, but I was wrong for more reasons than one. But, I was infatuated and even that, is a rare thing for me. I love Men and I love being Friends with Men, I love playing around with Men (I don't mean sexually), but there's not many Men that "ring my chimes"...they have to be somebody very Special in my eyes, they may be Average to everybody else, but they have to be Special to me. Otherwise, I just don't let them get close...maybe that's a mistake, but it's just the way it is. If I share things with them that I haven't ever put on Topix, for instance, about my Life, my thoughts, my Personal Stuff that means a lot to me, then they have to be somebody very Special to me and they've made me feel close to them. And it's not anything that I'm ashamed to tell, it's just things that man alot to me and I won't discuss them, except with certain People that I trust and value!

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#51130 Oct 15, 2012
As far as the talking, I've always been a big talker, I love discussing thngs with People, any People.
I love to say that I talk alot but I say very little about anything that really matters to me or that isn't common knowledge. You should have already figured that out, as long as I've been yapping on Topix, most of you People still don't know me, at all, even though I've told you over and over. You see, that's because most People don't really listen or comprehend what they read because they're not really interested. It's just idle chit-chat, it means NOTHING.
For me, what means something is reserved for those Special People I spoke about, especially Men. I can't get close to strangers when I don't even know if anything they post is true, not even their gender. So basically, it's just a game, under the best of circumstances, it's still just a game, on Topix.

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#51131 Oct 15, 2012
123pictures wrote:
<quoted text>
Too many jobs,too many people,can't remember what you type and post.Red Flag.
Truth hurts don't it ? Unstable.
You know, Leroy was right...you're either nutty as a fruitcake or you do the best imitation that I've ever seen. LOL!
123pictures

Lewisburg, TN

#51133 Oct 16, 2012
I'd rather be nutty and pretty than smart and look like a garbage can running over.

Excuse me for offering a word of kindness.

As for myself,
I think it isn't being submissive,it's being treated right.
I think men will treat you nice if you are the same.
Thanks for the compliment from someone you try to be open minded with .You stab everybody.
A lot of jobs is a red flag.A lot of partners is a red flag. Changing partners and jobs is like changing houses,or moving furniture around,you don't know what or who you wnat.
123pictures

Lewisburg, TN

#51134 Oct 16, 2012
I think early voting starts here Wed .

I hope everyone can get out to vote for their choice for president and anything else they desire.
Many are waiting forthe debate tomorrow night to see what it brings.
I'm sure SNL is ready to watch it for material.We all have aright to vote our choice and to be happy we got to do so.Only one can win. An d both are good men,it's just who can get the job done that is needed.
Hillary is taking the blanme for the Libyan attack,Nwo that's a shame with two men and a capable DEPT OF DEFENSE above her.They should all take the blame.She is not a soldier nor in Defense position to blame.Maybe she is not able to get anything done in Libya and knows it's time to take the fall for it.She is probably very tired.Look how much weight she is gaining rapidly.Maybe depression setting in.She looks sad.
And Bill looked frumpled earlier today on his missionary trips for Obama.He's a big talker.
123pictures

Lewisburg, TN

#51135 Oct 16, 2012
blame, now, corrections.Sorry.

Hillary has aged a lot in the past 6 months,putting on more weight.Makes you wonder if she may be eating a lot out of stressful situations.
She has a job that would be hard on any man much less a woman.
May fear for her own life too.Can happen any moment.

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#51136 Oct 16, 2012
123pictures wrote:
I'd rather be nutty and pretty than smart and look like a garbage can running over.
Excuse me for offering a word of kindness.
As for myself,
I think it isn't being submissive,it's being treated right.
I think men will treat you nice if you are the same.
Thanks for the compliment from someone you try to be open minded with .You stab everybody.
A lot of jobs is a red flag.A lot of partners is a red flag. Changing partners and jobs is like changing houses,or moving furniture around,you don't know what or who you wnat.
OR...maybe I just knew that I didn't want the jobs or the Men and saw no need to stay if I was dissatisfied with any of them. You may be willing to sell your Soul for Money and Men, but I'm not.
As far as you being pretty...I doubt it. But, this much I know for sure, you can't post a coherent sentence most of the time...why is that?
As far as you being Open-minded, that's not open-minded, that's telling me to be deceptive, dishonest and devious. No thank you, that's not want I would want from a Man and I doubt seriously if that's what a Man wants from any Woman. If it is, then he deserves just what he'll get.
How well has it worked for you? Not that I expect an honest answer, but I'll play the game and ask the question, anyway.
Oh, one more thing, I don't for a minute think that you are Female. So, my guess is that you're either just saying this to see how I will respond or, you're describing what you would like to have , which is basically something out of a Man's fantasy World of what the ideal Female Sex Slave would be like. Good Luck with that!

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#51137 Oct 16, 2012
123pictures wrote:
I think early voting starts here Wed .
I hope everyone can get out to vote for their choice for president and anything else they desire.
Many are waiting forthe debate tomorrow night to see what it brings.
I'm sure SNL is ready to watch it for material.We all have aright to vote our choice and to be happy we got to do so.Only one can win. An d both are good men,it's just who can get the job done that is needed.
Hillary is taking the blanme for the Libyan attack,Nwo that's a shame with two men and a capable DEPT OF DEFENSE above her.They should all take the blame.She is not a soldier nor in Defense position to blame.Maybe she is not able to get anything done in Libya and knows it's time to take the fall for it.She is probably very tired.Look how much weight she is gaining rapidly.Maybe depression setting in.She looks sad.
And Bill looked frumpled earlier today on his missionary trips for Obama.He's a big talker.
Well, you just ripped your "Good Buddy" a new One, whether you know it or not...or, maybe you are the "Good Buddy" and that's why you don't mind criticizing your own. If you are, I just have one question...why don't you just be yourself, at least in private. I can understand in public, the need for anonymity, but I don't understand why, in private. That's got to be more about some fantasy in your mind, than a real "Need" for a legitimate reason.
I feel like you're always testing me. Dang Teach, give it a rest...I should have graduated a long time ago, with Honors!

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#51138 Oct 16, 2012
123pictures wrote:
blame, now, corrections.Sorry.
Hillary has aged a lot in the past 6 months,putting on more weight.Makes you wonder if she may be eating a lot out of stressful situations.
She has a job that would be hard on any man much less a woman.
May fear for her own life too.Can happen any moment.
You're really hung up on weight and age, aren't you? You must be older than dirt and big as the broad side of a Red Barn. WHO CARES? I don't!
Ask yourself this question...if anybody truly cared what anybody looked lke, why would they be talking to People on a Forum where One doesn't even really know the other Person's Gender for sure, much less what they look like. everybody has a natural curiousity about what a Person looks like, when that Person gets your attention, but very few are obsessed with it, like you are...even with know Public Figures. I'll bet you can't tell me one thing the Clintons'or the Obamas' have said in the last couple of days, but you can't stop criticizing their appearance. Amazing AND Unbelievablely shallow. I wonder if you stand around and look at yourself in the Mirror all the time? I'll bet that you can't pass one without looking at yourself, can you? Geez!
Honey, the clock's ticking and you are getting older with each passing minute. If you live, you will be right where Hillary and Bill and I am, one of the days and it'll come sooner than you think, if it hasn't already. But, if you don't learn to handle it better, you're apt to check out way before your time from stressing over it, alone!

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#51139 Oct 16, 2012
...known Public Figures...

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#51140 Oct 16, 2012
"Social Security Announces Benefit Increase Tuesday."

Click here:
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/huff-wires/2012...
Ralph

Kingsport, TN

#51141 Oct 16, 2012
Really Sassy wrote:
"Social Security Announces Benefit Increase Tuesday."
Click here:
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/huff-wires/2012...
What's this more BS from Obama for votes.
Looks good on the surface.
However, whoopee!
Another $1.30 a month.
I'm so excited.

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#51142 Oct 16, 2012
Ralph wrote:
<quoted text>
What's this more BS from Obama for votes.
Looks good on the surface.
However, whoopee!
Another $1.30 a month.
I'm so excited.
It has nothing to do with Obama. The House of Representatives passes any SS raises. The "BIG" news is that it will probably be the smallest one on record.
But, the real reason that I put it up was so that SS Recipients would know to watch their News today to see how much the raise would be, if they are interested in knowing before the Letter comes.
And NO, it doesn't look good on the surface or any other way, as far as I'm concerned. The House can vote to raise it, but I don't figure they have or will. I've not been watching CSPAN, so I don't know when they voted it in, if they already have. It's possible that they might pass it today, since it hasn't already been announced, but I'm sure they won't raise it in a Republcan-Majority House.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dresden Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Red light /speed camera ticket 10 min Pay it 2
Jennifer Vance (Starnes) 1 hr Need to know 1
Champion Homes 2 hr Fiesty be-otch 8
Suicide attempt 2 hr just saying 3
Is Schwarz a good place to work? 2 hr curious 6
april copeland 3 hr curioud 1
whos into bdsm and not because of 50 shades of ... 3 hr bigrear 2

Winter Storm Warning for Weakley County was issued at March 03 at 3:01PM CST

Dresden Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Dresden People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 9:08 am PST

NBC Sports 9:08AM
Kendall Langford visiting the defensive tackle-less Lions today
Bleacher Report 9:28 AM
Kendall Langford: Latest News, Rumors and Speculation on Free-Agent DT
Bleacher Report 4:11 PM
Titans Release Bernard Pollard
NFL 4:12 PM
Titans to release safety Bernard Pollard
NFL 6:04 AM
Bernard Pollard thinks Titans need winning attitude