worried crispy critter

Cassatt, SC

#47383 Sep 15, 2012
worried crispy critter wrote:
<quoted text>
I know this, before I come on a site pontificating about the inner workings of the minds of Muslim extremist murderers I would at least learn how to spell prophet. But thats just me. ;)
You may be great at grammar but you have no common sense. Just another dumb hack. You know Muslims........that's a joke !!!!!
worried crispy critter

Cassatt, SC

#47384 Sep 15, 2012
<quoted text>
Your sentence structure is laughable.
When you lower yourself to judging others spelling and grammar it's evident you have already lost your argument and have nothing else to offer.
worried crispy critter

Bristol, TN

#47385 Sep 15, 2012
<quoted text>Dumb asses like you are the reason this country is in the shape it's in. Just listen to yourself.....nutcase. Glade your type is excluded from making important decisions concerning foreign or domestic affairs.
glade? You dingleberry.
http://youtu.be/r2uK-QWR8RE
worried crispy critter

Bristol, TN

#47386 Sep 15, 2012
<quoted text>You may be great at grammar but you have no common sense. Just another dumb hack. You know Muslims........that's a joke !!!!!
Common sense would tell anyone that this crap aint over a friggun movie. But you just keep your head up Obama's bung-hole and please don't come up for air.... one less mouth on the gubmint teet.
Overtaxed

Thorn Hill, TN

#47387 Sep 15, 2012
some facts wrote:
This rather brilliantly cuts thru all the political doublespeak we get. It puts it into a much better perspective. Lesson # 1:* U.S. Tax revenue:$2,170,000,000,000 * Fed budget:$3,820,000,000,000 * New debt:$ 1,650,000,000,000 * National debt:$14,271,000,000,000 * Recent budget cuts:$ 38,500,000,000 Let's now remove 8 zeros and pretend it's a household budget:* Annual family income:$21,700 * Money the family spent:$38,200 * New debt on the credit card:$16,500 * Outstanding balance on the credit card:$142,710 * Total budget cuts so far:$3.85 Got It ????? OK now Lesson # 2: Here's another way to look at the Debt Ceiling: Let's say, You come home from work and find there has been a sewer backup in your neighborhood....and your home has sewage all the way up to your ceilings. What do you think you should do ...... Raise the ceilings, or pump out the crap? Your choice is coming Nov. 2012.
That is a pretty good post except for one thing....the choice in November is not as you outlined. If it were the "choice" there would not be one. Instead the choice is do we raise the ceiling and use that credit card to pay for Social Security and Medicare for Grandma and Grandpa, to help pay for college for Junior and the twins, to help Aunt Sophie and Uncle Dan with their hospital bills through Medicaid, and help get their kids some food with Food Stamps. OR do we want to raise the ceiling and use the credit card to give the rich guy around the corner a bonus he does not need or want, start a war in Iran and buy Junior and the twins the most modern weapons to help fight it.
Either way, the ceiling gets raised, the difference is one scenario helps average Americans to float slightly above the sewage, the other leaves those Americans up to their necks in sh!t.
Overtaxed

Thorn Hill, TN

#47388 Sep 15, 2012
<quoted text>
They NEED to be axed.
And I disagree ! Surprised right ?
worried crispy critter

Bristol, TN

#47389 Sep 15, 2012
Overtaxed wrote:
<quoted text> That is a pretty good post except for one thing....the choice in November is not as you outlined. If it were the "choice" there would not be one. Instead the choice is do we raise the ceiling and use that credit card to pay for Social Security and Medicare for Grandma and Grandpa, to help pay for college for Junior and the twins, to help Aunt Sophie and Uncle Dan with their hospital bills through Medicaid, and help get their kids some food with Food Stamps. OR do we want to raise the ceiling and use the credit card to give the rich guy around the corner a bonus he does not need or want, start a war in Iran and buy Junior and the twins the most modern weapons to help fight it.
Either way, the ceiling gets raised, the difference is one scenario helps average Americans to float slightly above the sewage, the other leaves those Americans up to their necks in sh!t.
If we feed poor people, they are just gonna want to keep eating. Its crunch time. We don't have the luxury of all your kumbaha sentimentalities. Tell Junior to get a dang job. And if Junior didnt have his college money put away by mommy and daddy then there really needn't be the twins in the first place so that is on their idiot parents for breeding and not feeding. Uncle Sophi and Uncle Dan ought to be paying their own way too. There is enough to take care of mamaw and papaw.
Overtaxed

Thorn Hill, TN

#47390 Sep 15, 2012
Cornbread wrote:
Obama, trying to omit Israel, from his platform, didn't help him at all.
Then the override of the 3 voice Nay votes hurt the Party credibility.
People won't forget.
That is silly. Obama was the one behind forcing that back into the platform over the solid objections of the delegates. He was criticized on this forum for doing just that.
The Republicans can't have it both ways though....I guarantee you they will try (and some who pay less attention to politics than many on this thread will probably believe them).
Cornbread

Scottsville, KY

#47392 Sep 15, 2012
Overtaxed wrote:
<quoted text> And I disagree ! Surprised right ?
Social Programs, do not need to be axed. They do good for those who really are in need. The elderly, disabled and vets.
The way they are implemented is the thing. They need to be regulated closely, and those responsible for over seeing their distribution, need to be held in full accountability. Right down to County level.
Fraud and waste is the biggest problems.

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#47393 Sep 15, 2012
Goforthegold wrote:
<quoted text>You are the least informed person on the earth and you are judging what I know or the awesome job I have....my comment was a statement of opinion ...SHE LOOKS LIKE CRAP! It is clearly evident she could care less how she looks! No one has to go on national TV looking like that! She is a disgrace to our country!
The Libyan Ambassador was a very good Friend, she almost started crying while making her comments when his Body was flown back to the States.
She looks like a tired (and there are reports that she is), grieving Woman who has had much rest and has the weight of the World on her shoulders, who has been working too hard...and there are Reports that all of those things are very true, even if anybody, like you, can't figure that out for themselves.
Not everybody can sit on their Azz and criticize everybody's appearance on a daily basis, like you do and, very few even want to. Obviously, your only concern is Others' appearance, which tells me that you are God-Awful ugly and envious that everybody else isn't the same way! Not to mention, lazy on top of it.
So, my suggestion is, GET A JOB and then, maybe you can afford some plastic surgery so that, at least, People won't make fun of you or run in the opposite diresction in fear, when they see you!
Now, I know that you will deny it and tell us how beautiful you are...don't waste your time because your obsesssion with "looks" and your Posts tell the truth where you don't!
Overtaxed

Thorn Hill, TN

#47394 Sep 15, 2012
Goforthegold wrote:
<quoted text>You might want to learn the names of the candidates before election! If Obama wins again...America and all Americans will be the losers. IF Obama wins, look at the mess he will inherit! WHO will he blame this time?
Well if I were him, I would start with the obstructionist tea party members in congress.
Obama was hired by the public to fix the mess he inherited from "W". The Republicans wasted the last few years blocking everything he wanted to do and now want to blame him for not delivering.
Next time you are sick, go to the dctor, and do not do anything he tells you to including filling the prescriptions he gives you...then if you do not get well, you can blame the doctor !!
FDR faced similar problems and the Repubicans extended the Great Depression as a result of their foolishness. Faiure to study history is a real problem with America.

Location hidden

#47395 Sep 15, 2012
Is there any Teapublican who has the ability or the desire to tell the truth about anything? If there is, I would certainly like to meet him/her. But, I don'think such a Creature exists!
Overtaxed

Thorn Hill, TN

#47396 Sep 15, 2012
Question wrote:
<quoted text>If they don't want to abide by international law, then I say we're outta there! And their diplomats can leave the US on the next plane too.
We seem to violate international law when it seems handy to do so. Remember those "torture memos" ?
It is hard to throw stones living in the glass house that "W" built.
Big Dawgs

United States

#47397 Sep 15, 2012
Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
The Libyan Ambassador was a very good Friend, she almost started crying while making her comments when his Body was flown back to the States.
She looks like a tired (and there are reports that she is), grieving Woman who has had much rest and has the weight of the World on her shoulders, who has been working too hard...and there are Reports that all of those things are very true, even if anybody, like you, can't figure that out for themselves.
Not everybody can sit on their Azz and criticize everybody's appearance on a daily basis, like you do and, very few even want to. Obviously, your only concern is Others' appearance, which tells me that you are God-Awful ugly and envious that everybody else isn't the same way! Not to mention, lazy on top of it.
So, my suggestion is, GET A JOB and then, maybe you can afford some plastic surgery so that, at least, People won't make fun of you or run in the opposite diresction in fear, when they see you!
Now, I know that you will deny it and tell us how beautiful you are...don't waste your time because your obsesssion with "looks" and your Posts tell the truth where you don't!
You know nothing and make up the rest! If you disagree about how goshawful Hillary looked, then you are the one with a serious problem And, again no one asked your permission to state an opinion! You know nothing about me and you make yourself look psycho everytime you post one of your ranting epistles.

Location hidden

#47398 Sep 15, 2012
...don't think...
Cornbread

Scottsville, KY

#47399 Sep 15, 2012
Overtaxed wrote:
<quoted text> That is silly. Obama was the one behind forcing that back into the platform over the solid objections of the delegates. He was criticized on this forum for doing just that.
The Republicans can't have it both ways though....I guarantee you they will try (and some who pay less attention to politics than many on this thread will probably believe them).
OT, Please.
Obama read and approved the first draft of the Democratic platform. He signed it before it was sent out for approval of State delegates.
He knew he omitted God and Israel. When he signed that first draft.
Only after questions were raised. Did he state "it was against his beliefs". Then had them reinstated. No denying that.
Overtaxed

Thorn Hill, TN

#47400 Sep 15, 2012
<quoted text>
If we feed poor people, they are just gonna want to keep eating. Its crunch time. We don't have the luxury of all your kumbaha sentimentalities. Tell Junior to get a dang job. And if Junior didnt have his college money put away by mommy and daddy then there really needn't be the twins in the first place so that is on their idiot parents for breeding and not feeding. Uncle Sophi and Uncle Dan ought to be paying their own way too. There is enough to take care of mamaw and papaw.
When did we become the England of Dickens ? "Are there no prisons are there no workhouses ?"
That is not the America that I love and respect, that is some third world country of survival of the fittest being perpetrated on us by people who SAY they know God.
I have read lots of your posts over the last couple of years and if you are half as hard hearted as you act....I hope I never encounter you in "real life".
Overtaxed

Thorn Hill, TN

#47401 Sep 15, 2012
Cornbread wrote:
<quoted text>
Social Programs, do not need to be axed. They do good for those who really are in need. The elderly, disabled and vets.
The way they are implemented is the thing. They need to be regulated closely, and those responsible for over seeing their distribution, need to be held in full accountability. Right down to County level.
Fraud and waste is the biggest problems.
I certainly agree with that. The thing is...no matter how good a job is done eliminating waste and abuse (and we have NOT done a very good job) one or two bad apples will ALWAYS beat the system and give ammunition to those who are so uncaring they would let the hungry starve, the sick die and take the cardboard box away from the homeless.
there are some in life, and it would seem MANY on this thread who think they are immune from hardship, that they will NEVER need help from anyone.....well as one gets older some things get clearer, and even the mighty fall.

Location hidden

#47402 Sep 15, 2012
Big Dawgs wrote:
<quoted text>You know nothing and make up the rest! If you disagree about how goshawful Hillary looked, then you are the one with a serious problem And, again no one asked your permission to state an opinion! You know nothing about me and you make yourself look psycho everytime you post one of your ranting epistles.
I posted Links , last night, that backs up everything I've posted. If you had any interest in learning the truth or in anybody , but yourself, you would have read them. But, since it's obvious you didn't, or you wouldn't persist in making such a fool of yourself by posting such ridiculous comments and Lies...I can only surmise that you prefer reaming ignorant, out-of-touch with the Real World, and content with gazing at your horrible image in a mirror and envying Others' because they don't look as bad as you do! Blame your genes or what you have done to yourself, instead of being jealous and criticizing others' who look better than you. But, most importantly , SHUT UP about other People's appearance, I'd bet money that none of them look as bad as you do and I know None of them have the repulsive personality that you do nor are as SHALLOW as you are!
Overtaxed

Thorn Hill, TN

#47403 Sep 15, 2012
Really Sassy wrote:
Is there any Teapublican who has the ability or the desire to tell the truth about anything? If there is, I would certainly like to meet him/her. But, I don'think such a Creature exists!
Well my friend there are Republicans with that desire and ability, and I know many of them !
The tea party group....not so much. I know a couple who are both truthful and have the ability to articulate it !
For the rest, they are easily led by those who would mislead them to get the result they desire in November.
My neighbor is a founder of the local tea party. He has supported every candidate that was ahead in the Republican primary...until Mitt...he says he is NOT voting in the election ! If he doesn't....I will add him to the list of those who can and do tell the truth.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dresden Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jon Mason rappist 41 min so funny 5
monica shumake 3 hr Jess 2
Cobb finally got what he deserves 8 hr eyeforaneyetoothf... 31
who believes in bigfoot Fri forget it 3
Any Bisexual Girls in Weakley County? (Jul '10) Jan 21 Lets talk about s... 132
Why has xenophobia risen in Germany? Jan 18 Opc 1
Will pizza owner get off of rape charges Jan 17 lives in Dresden 4
Dresden Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Dresden People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 12:31 pm PST

NBC Sports12:31PM
Source: Browns interview former Rams coach Mike Martz
NBC Sports 3:14 AM
Rams won't get chance to interview Rob Chudzinski or Alex Van Pelt
Bleacher Report 6:15 PM
Why the St. Louis Rams Must Draft Dorial Green-Beckham
NBC Sports 8:37 AM
Nathaniel Hackett interviewing for Rams offensive coordinator on Thursday
Yahoo! Sports 8:12 AM
The lure of LA for the NFL - mirage or 'must do'?