First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Windsofchange

Camby, IN

#1 Jun 16, 2012
Quiet a few allegations of some of the local and county officers sleeping around while married and breaking up homes. If these allegations are true why isn't something being done? I've recently heard of three separate incidents and even heard one of the girls is pregnant. Does this not border some type of misconduct? Are we paying for this type of activity while on duty? If this is true it needs to be dealt with accordingly by the administrators of the agencies. Bad publicity for our county. I certainly hope it is just gossip.
guess

United States

#3 Jun 18, 2012
That's the least of your worries. There are more issues at hand.
Windsofchange

Spring, TX

#4 Jun 18, 2012
Like what? That is very sorry if true.
hmmm

Cookeville, TN

#5 Jun 19, 2012
If the sleeping around was done while on the clock or with a supervisor, then yes, that is def misconduct witch is generally delt with via termination.

Some cop in memphis a lil while ago was caught with a hooker in his cop car while working and got canned. So if it is happening while on duty it wouldn't surpise me at all and it should be delt with accordingly.

On the other hand, If its two co-workers having relations outside of work, then It's nothing "wrong" per say with how it relates to their job.

They may need to go to church and figure out where their priorites are if someones willing to leave their family for a co-worker but what people do after thier off the clock and off my tax money then I really don't care about. I've got all I want to worry about here at home, don't have enough time to worry about others lack of moral fiber.

These types of relationships are every where and in every field, the law enforcement around here have enough to worry about, If its not on my tax money then really I don't give a fu** about whos sleeping with who. This isn't high school
yep

United States

#6 Jun 19, 2012
Its true its happening on a personal level its happened with now my ex soon the truth will come out
Windsofchange

Houston, TX

#8 Jun 30, 2012
Oh I can vouch for the fact that it's happening. What concerns me is that, one of the large agencies in our county, basically act as private security for these women. That needs to be dealt with seriously. If a police officer can get charged with official misconduct in Chattanooga for mowing his lawn off duty, while wearing boxer shorts, then I would say that using your job as a police officer to help protect your sexual friends should definitely be dealt with, including the supervisors who allow it to happen with no reprimands.
And just for the record, it IS happening while our tax dollars are paying for it!

United States

#9 Jun 30, 2012
Actually, when a police officer is sworn in, he is swearing to "behave" in a manner that reflects his commitment to the community. An "upstanding" citizen if he's off the clock is a job requirement.
duh

Dresden, TN

#10 Jul 1, 2012
So true, "hmmm" - I don't think some people ever get past the high school level - this crap goes on where I work too and everywhere else for that matter - from factories to the white house - grow up people - get a life and mind your own business!
Windsofchange

United States

#11 Jul 1, 2012
"yep" if you are who I think you are, I would really love to talk to you.
Nobody

Dresden, TN

#12 Jul 1, 2012
WHO CARES!
Old Man

Gleason, TN

#13 Jul 3, 2012
Nobody wrote: "WHO CARES!"

That is exactly what is wrong with the whold nation. People like you who don't care about anything.
hey

Charlestown, IN

#14 Jul 3, 2012
Don't y'all have anything better to do than harass the police everbody cries about getting tickets and stuff but then who's the first person you call when your house is getting broken into everyone always criticizes police in small towns it's really dumb and arrogant
Windsofchange

Huffman, TX

#15 Jul 3, 2012
I do not criticize police for anything related to their jobs. I support them 100% but I also believe that we should hold them to a higher standard of morality. If they are out whoring around and having affairs and personal problems, do you think they will be able to make a rational decision when we call them to help with our problems? What if your wife was assaulting you and the police showed up and took you to jail just because they thought they might have a "chance" with your wife? This behavior should not be tolerated.
"old man" you are exactly right!!!
names plz

Jackson, TN

#16 Jul 3, 2012
who are the ones sleeping around and who are the girls they are protecting,i would like to know and get that crap taken care of. thats so pathetic.
well

United States

#17 Jul 3, 2012
The only thi.g u can do is get a lot of complaints gathered and contact the tbi. Cause it won't do any good to go to the mayors or chiefs around here . Cause its still the good ole boy system around here and that's the way it will always be. Even the courts around here are using the good ole boy system. Why do you think some of the same people are always in court for the same thing every time they get in trouble and all they get is extra probation and a slap on the hand and fines. It's a joke you don't see that kind of crap going on in big cities they lock em up for a while so they ain't a waste on taxpayers money . I bet if the whole county government was investigated there would be a lot in jail and a lot on probation and a lot out of jobs.
Windsofchange

Porter, TX

#18 Jul 3, 2012
The TBI won't do anything either. Have talked to them regarding another situation and the TBI has agents assigned to local areas. They will not allow agents from other parts of the state to do investigations here. All the local agents are friends with most of the local and county officers do do you think that would do any good? NO.
It's just a sad situation that will never be changed probably.
yep

Houston, TX

#19 Jul 8, 2012
Windsofchange wrote:
"yep" if you are who I think you are, I would really love to talk to you.
I'm not real sure u do but I am trying to keep quiet till the right moment to bust this out if we are on the same page give me Ur opposing parts initials and ill let u know gladly if I can help
Windsofchange

Trafalgar, IN

#20 Jul 9, 2012
Well I feel pretty certain we are on the same page but if by CHance we aren't just let me know. If you are who I think you are, you are familiar with the colors red and black.
just me

Union City, TN

#21 Jul 10, 2012
I'm not even following this closely and I know who your talking about just by the red and black comment, the latter being the last name.
Windsofchange

Trafalgar, IN

#22 Jul 10, 2012
Sorry but that is incorrect.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dresden Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Snitches 8 min IBTL 12
ben fields 20 min IBTL 6
messiah's bondservant ministries in cartwright 1 hr Fiddycent 10
Wayne 1 hr DBE 2
New Specialty Clinic in Dresden (May '10) 4 hr bigbaddaddy 97
Bike mechanic named Paul? (Mar '14) 8 hr ChopperBlades 4
No Respect!! (Oct '12) Mar 27 8balldancer 7
Dresden Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web