DONATIONS for "Alana Nevel" may she r...

DONATIONS for "Alana Nevel" may she rest in peace

Posted in the Dresden Forum

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#1 Jun 15, 2010
anyone wishing to help the family of Alana Nevil can do so by sending donations to Bowlin funeral home, in her name, Alana passed away on Monday, her family was devastated, she had no insurance, if we could get 100 weakley countians to donate $10.00 this would more then cover her funeral expenses its not that much to donate just think of the family and what they have lost, I would love to know that my fellow coutians would help in this obviously heart breaking time, so all donations would be a great help, no matter how big or small, each dollar counts a great deal. I would like to thank you in advance on behalf of the family for all of your kindness.
the family has no idea this is on here I am just a friend that thinks alot of this family, if I could pay this whole funeral expense believe me I would do so. would you please help it will take all of us.
Christie

Martin, TN

#2 Jun 16, 2010
May Alana rest in peace. She was one of my best childhood friends and was always a great girl. I have her and her family in my prayers.
doesnt matter

Monterey, TN

#3 Jun 16, 2010
is she the one that commited suicide out by tjs market
ash

Allons, TN

#4 Jun 16, 2010
when is her funeral to be held?
willing to help

United States

#5 Jun 16, 2010
visitation tomorrow funeral Friday . I am as well a friend from school. This is devastating.
reelfoot

Benton, KY

#6 Jun 16, 2010
what happen?

Since: Jun 10

Monterey, TN

#7 Jun 22, 2010
i will take a donation up there friday.i hope she is resting peacefully.
JennJenn

Cookeville, TN

#8 Jul 14, 2010
She was a very dear friend of mine a long time ago, but somewhere along the way she made a wrong turn. Wish I would have been there for her more often. She will be greatly missed.
whitney bowlin

United States

#9 Jul 25, 2010
well alana was MY best friend.......she will be GREATLY missed dont a day go by i dont think about her....her babys are in my prays......her family except aunt tabbie didn't give two rats ass bout her while she was her so please save me and everyone else the bullshit....mr nevil the last text u sent ur daugther said u would pay her to come see u get a clue...she didn't want to jason nevil you already know......hell her sister didnt even know she had one beside the one that passed away r.i.p allen one day what u did to alana and her sisters will bite u in the ass.....you know what i'm talkin about her family was me and the man she loved and of coarse tabby papa bear aliza briar and b(destiny) she was my wifey my best friend my everything
Anonymous

Warwick, RI

#10 Oct 16, 2010
This is her au t where is all thi momey it is all talk
curious

United States

#11 Oct 30, 2010
I donated to funeral home. I hope money was given to children.
Anonymous

Warwick, RI

#12 Oct 31, 2010
Kids got no money

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dresden Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Chris Gillies Still coaching at UT Martin ? 9 min Veronica 45
How Do You Feel About Sanctuary Cities. 43 min Ian Assberry 5
Hayley Thompson-Judge Justin Angel (Dec '15) 46 min No one 15
Mario Lawerence 51 min No one 3
Dr Boley 1 hr reply 7
interacial marriage is awesome (Oct '10) 1 hr Donald 22
jc 1 hr Curious 7

Dresden Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance