Female bicyclist dies at hospital fro...

Female bicyclist dies at hospital from injuries in Draper accident

There are 9 comments on the Fox13Now story from Jul 15, 2010, titled Female bicyclist dies at hospital from injuries in Draper accident. In it, Fox13Now reports that:

A 29-year-old woman who was riding her bicycle with friends in Draper when she was hit by a truck has died.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fox13Now.

Lynne Van D

Ogden, UT

#2 Jul 15, 2010
Our thoughs and prays go out to her family. The people of South Mountain are scary drivers. I have biked that road many times and it scares me.
Shell

Salt Lake City, UT

#3 Jul 15, 2010
This is horrible. I am praying for all the family and friends.
Mark

Kenmore, WA

#4 Jul 15, 2010
This is sad and pointless. Keep bicycles off the road.
lisa katchadoorian

Salt Lake City, UT

#5 Jul 15, 2010
to Bradley"s family and friends, my prayers are with you.
Lisa

Salt Lake City, UT

#6 Jul 15, 2010
Mark wrote:
This is sad and pointless. Keep bicycles off the road.
Keep ignorant drivers off the road.
Doug

Salt Lake City, UT

#7 Jul 15, 2010
This is a tragic accident. My thoughts and prayers are with both the family and the drivers. As a cyclist, I feel we ahve lost one of our own. Most cyclists are advocates of biking. I hope this horrible incident does not keep bikers off the roads. I doubt she would want that. Instead, I hope this tragic accident makes all of us cyclists look around and enjoy every ride like it might be our last. Ride on and Rest in Peace.
Sarah

Layton, UT

#8 Jul 15, 2010
Was the driver of the truck texting or on the phone? If so, he/she should be charged. I am a mother her same age - this is so tragic. I feel horrible for her family, especially her husband and children. DRIVE AWARE!
KJC

Salt Lake City, UT

#9 Jul 15, 2010
We will all experience a tragedy at some point in our lives, society is quick to point the finger and lay blame, not realizing that there is not only one victim, but many and that the shoe could have easily been on the other foot. My heart aches for all involved.
Josh

Arvada, CO

#10 Jul 16, 2010
Thoughts and prayers to the woman who was killed in this tragedy. I live in Colorado so I'm no stranger to bicycles on the roads. Sharing the road is sometimes tough but can't be determined if automobiles or bicycles are more at fault but is more looked at in a case by case basis.. this situation sounds more like a "wrong place, wrong time" thing though with there being an accident with two autos to begin the chain reaction. I'm kind of curious why the one motorist crossed the center line though...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Draper Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
methadone withdrawal (Jul '11) Tue diamondpharma 29
Review: iLoveKickboxing - South Jordan (Nov '16) Dec 6 megg1111 53
findagrave Sep '17 debbie mills 1
News Tai Pan Trading Company (Sep '08) Aug '17 Brenda 5
3yr old girl-- Adoption? Jul '17 six string sing 1
3yr old girl Jul '17 six string sing 2
Clarke (Jan '17) Jan '17 acquaintance 1

Draper Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance