Utah Companies Linked To Illegal Gambling Crimes

Full story: kutv.com
What happens in Vegas doesn't just happen in Vegas anymore.The U.S. attorney for Utah on Friday announced charges against seven people and four companies, including BetUS.com, accused in the processing of ... Full Story
funny money123

Salt Lake City, UT

#1 May 29, 2007
i know these people and it really doesnt shock me that the Lombardo's are in trouble
they are the weirdest people i ever meet they think there rock stars and they lie about there ages and hide in trailer parks trying to make people belive there something by far there not and now i see why! i hope they get put away forever most of all count lombardo he likes to beat on his girlfrind tina hill she the INOCENT one of them all and i wish her the best!!!!!!!
beam of light

United States

#2 Jun 14, 2007
these guys need to cut the crap, and accept Jesus Christ as their savior, before it's too late.

At least two of them have been exposed to the Gospel message about Christ, prior to this happening.

I hope and pray for their salvation, that God would turn them from the kingdom of darkness, which they have been living in and serving, to the Kingdom of Light.

Count and Baron Lombardo, do not fear man, but fear God who has the power to destroy both your bodies and souls in hell.

Do you think this life is some joke, that you can do what you want to rob people, and still imagine you are nice guys and good people in God's eyes? Is God blind? Does he not already know and see your actions, indeed, your thoughts?

"Thou shalt not steal", "Thou shalt not covet"
"The soul that sinneth shall surely die"

"Thou hast refused to pay the workman his wages"

150 million... and you stiff the honest working man trying to help you... so you could blow your money on luxury and disco imagery to continue to inflate the phony image you present to others.

The worse kind of deception is self deception.
Serving the prince of darkness, and all the while fancying yourself as a "good person".

"For all have sinned and fallen short of the glory of God. The wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life, to those who repent and believe, through Jesus Christ, our Lord."

I suppose it's by God's grace and mercy you haven't been imprisoned, and perhaps the prayers of your Mom and her residual faith as a Christian when she was young. Don't take this for granted.

May God reveal himself to you and bring you to him.
AmericaN

Las Vegas, NV

#3 Jul 15, 2008
I thought this was America and people were innocent until PROVEN guilty! Don't be to quick to judge others.
And what does this have to do with peoples personal religious views? Oh... Utah... right! I get it. They must not be Mormons! Beware of the Mormon mafia. They will ride up with white flags and proceed to slaughter woman and children in the name of God. Pathetic!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Draper Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Slickrock Towing And Recovery (Nov '12) Jan 28 ali 23
Lone Peak High School Jan 23 LexieLou 1
Mormon steps down from Ordain Women post to kee... Jan 17 Judy Byington 2
Review: Angie Clark @ The Sweetest Thingz Salon Jan 12 Heather 2
Police close to catching Midvale check fraud su... (Sep '10) Jan 9 not surprised 36
Review: I Love Kickboxing - Sandy (Nov '13) Dec '14 C Hill 23
BSD On-Campus Activities Reminiscent of Nazi Ge... Dec '14 share your story 1
Draper Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Draper People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 2:58 pm PST