FIRING SQUAD EXECUTION: Utah man faci...

FIRING SQUAD EXECUTION: Utah man facing firing squad moves to obser...

There are 52 comments on the WHNT News 19 story from Jun 17, 2010, titled FIRING SQUAD EXECUTION: Utah man facing firing squad moves to obser.... In it, WHNT News 19 reports that:

DRAPER, Utah - A Utah inmate facing a firing squad execution has been moved to an observation cell adjacent to the death chamber, the place where he will spend his final hours.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WHNT News 19.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

“Dont speak for me”

Since: Apr 10

Alabama

#43 Jun 23, 2010
Bill----- wrote:
<quoted text>
You are the one who is sick for even bringing up this. Walk in the shoes of those of us who have had a child killed.
Sorry for your lost,but still killing another human being isnt going to bring that person back.I dont see where you get peace from killing
Justice

Ogden, UT

#45 Jun 24, 2010
Christina Lewis wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry for your lost,but still killing another human being isnt going to bring that person back.I dont see where you get peace from killing
you just dont know what its like until it happens to you he got what he deserved.
it made the families get peace

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#46 Jun 24, 2010
Christina Lewis wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry for your lost,but still killing another human being isnt going to bring that person back.I dont see where you get peace from killing
You are really a hypocritically sick person to even mention bringing her back! That is the most discussing statements anyone can make. Of course it will not! It is not an act of revenge that we are looking for, it is a simple act of following the law,

He had no right to take her life and he has no right to live after that. The peace comes from not having to hear about him in any manner, shape, or form.
Justice

Ogden, UT

#47 Jun 24, 2010
Bill----- wrote:
<quoted text>
You are really a hypocritically sick person to even mention bringing her back! That is the most discussing statements anyone can make. Of course it will not! It is not an act of revenge that we are looking for, it is a simple act of following the law,
He had no right to take her life and he has no right to live after that. The peace comes from not having to hear about him in any manner, shape, or form.
I agree with you :)

“Dont speak for me”

Alabama

#49 Jun 29, 2010
Bill----- wrote:
<quoted text>
I,m not a sick person nor am I trying to offend her.

Location hidden

#50 Jun 29, 2010
Christina Lewis wrote:
<quoted text>I,m not a sick person nor am I trying to offend her.
Well if you are not and are not trying to offend her, you are doing a very good job of impersonating someone is trying to do both.
1Km Sniper

Montgomery, AL

#51 Jun 30, 2010
If all you bleeding hearts are going to whine, just think about the animals that are killed for your dinner table, taking another (criminal) life is no different - just get it done!

“Dont speak for me”

Alabama

#52 Jul 1, 2010
Bill----- wrote:
<quoted text>
Well if you are not and are not trying to offend her, you are doing a very good job of impersonating someone is trying to do both.
Bill your really trying to turn this into something its not.And your not doing a good job of it,she wasnt offended never said anything else about it your dragging this out and what I said was Truth.

Location hidden

#54 Jul 1, 2010
Christina Lewis wrote:
<quoted text>Bill your really trying to turn this into something its not.And your not doing a good job of it,she wasnt offended never said anything else about it your dragging this out and what I said was Truth.
I think that I am doing a wonderful job of refuting your stupid, offensive, and inane remarks.

BTW you might want to spend a few months with grammar book and dictionary so that your posts are a little easier for the rest of us to understand.

“Dont speak for me”

Alabama

#55 Jul 3, 2010
Bill----- wrote:
<quoted text>
I think that I am doing a wonderful job of refuting your stupid, offensive, and inane remarks.
BTW you might want to spend a few months with grammar book and dictionary so that your posts are a little easier for the rest of us to understand.
And your still childish.You understood enough to respond Bill.

Location hidden

#56 Jul 3, 2010
Christina Lewis wrote:
<quoted text>And your still childish.You understood enough to respond Bill.
Just another stupid and incorrect reply.
CHAWNTAE

Salt Lake City, UT

#57 Jul 3, 2010
Just FYI the men on the firing squad are VOLUNTEERS. Just so ya know... And being a soldier and taking a life IS SELF DEFENSE! Not Murder. If you take a life unnecessarily, then you don't deserve to live.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Draper Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
fourth Jul '15 Rebel Fighter 2
Review: I Love Kickboxing - Sandy (Nov '13) Jul '15 MAC 25
behavior of state trooper & medical treatment Jun '15 wolf81 1
News Utah visitor captures Halemaumau Crater explosi... May '15 dririe 1
Review: Angie Clark @ The Sweetest Thingz Salon (Jan '15) Jan '15 Heather 2
News Edgy tech inventions debut at Engadget Expand NY (Nov '14) Nov '14 Kid_Tomorrow 1
News Police: 2-year-old dies after statue falls on him (Jun '14) Jun '14 Judy 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Draper Mortgages