NHRAP FORECLOSURE MEDIATION: NHRAP pe...

NHRAP FORECLOSURE MEDIATION: NHRAP petitions for mandatory mediatio...

There are 1 comment on the Fox13Now story from Aug 19, 2010, titled NHRAP FORECLOSURE MEDIATION: NHRAP petitions for mandatory mediatio.... In it, Fox13Now reports that:

The National Home Retention Advocacy Program says to lower the number of foreclosures in Utah, homeowners and lenders need to go through a mandatory mediation process.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fox13Now.

jeff

AOL

#1 Sep 17, 2010
I have been in this hell for almost a year. I have been photographed coming out of my home. Agents from Wells Fargo have visited my property on two other know occasions. I have filed a law suit in the 2nd district court State of Utah in and for the county of weber. Civil no. 100906927CN. I am the plaintiff and the defendants are Wells Fargo Bank and Freddie Mac Corporation. They have received service of Summons last Monday morining. I am like the little Starship being chased by the Borg cube, I am firing all phasers. This is a very serious problem and it seems no one in government cares. thanks

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Draper Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 19 Utah schools receive official state STEM des... May 19 Joann 1
Great environment May 12 Nahcuma 1
News Hope Nicole Mikesell (Mar '08) Apr '16 Tara willis 71
Why would you hire a property manager? Apr '16 -jayson- 2
News Waldorf Schools in Utah?? Where are they? (Oct '11) Mar '16 Ivy Prep Academy 4
Cubans Get U.S. Welfare Checks in Cuba Mar '16 Vote For Trump 1
looking for Uncle Don Mar '16 Grace 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Draper Mortgages