First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Student

Elkhorn City, KY

#1 Aug 1, 2012
Anyone know of any jobs for 420 people? I've always worked, and now I'm a student looking to get hired.
hmm

Grayson, KY

#2 Aug 1, 2012
Any fast food...if you can pass the initial drug test Att doesn't test after that as far as I know. I think any factory around here tests.
HopefullyHelpful

Morehead, KY

#3 Aug 1, 2012
There aren't many places that don't drug test around here sadly because of the pill epidemic. Fast food sucks but it is probably your best option - that or a gas station. The previous poster is pretty much right about most factories drug tests and randomly after the intial. However some don't drug test unless you get hurt or hurt someone. It's sad - even Dollar General drug screens. I think pot should just be omitted from drug screenings - it's f*cking stupid. Alcohol breathalizers should be on hand to test people with if they're concerned with marijuana. I know far more people who drink and go to work than smoke and go to work and alcohol is more dangerous! It's a f*cked up system.
Student

Elkhorn City, KY

#4 Aug 4, 2012
I thank you all for being honest and helpful. I'm an honest person and hard worker. I've never smoked and gone to class or work. I don't plan on working anywhere that will require major responsibility. I'm just not from the area and don't really know where to go to get a halfway decent job.
Lulz

Lexington, KY

#5 Aug 4, 2012
A home pharmaceutical distributorship is very 420 friendly.
well

Morehead, KY

#6 Aug 4, 2012
Be warned also that the factories do hair test which will go back alot father than a urine test so even if u quit for awhile ur test could still be positive. and if u shave your head they will just take hair from somewhere else. It's a shame that pill heads have made it where u can't even smoke a bowl every once and a while at your house without fear of losing ur job.

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#7 Aug 4, 2012
I'm surprised by the reactions here. It's odd that none of the responses are judgemental or negative.

I used to smoke for many years. I don't anymore for several reasons. After I quit I realized just how differently weed made my mind function. For lack of a better way to explain it, I just seemed like I was in a fog when I was a chronic daily smoker compared to how my mind functioned when I was "clean". To each their own.
Functional Pot-head

Morehead, KY

#8 Aug 5, 2012
I seem to do my best work when I am high. I have adult ad/hd and a variety of other mental illnesses I won't go into. However pot makes it so I can sit and concentrate on one thing instead of running around like a chicken with its head cut off. Some of you will think I am making excuses for an illegal substance - but remember alcohol was illegal during prohibition. Either way - good luck to the person looking for a job that's 420 friendly. This town is small and the pills have everyone testing - it is really sad though that marijuana is still considered an illegal substance.
Molly

Morehead, KY

#9 Aug 5, 2012
If you're a student at MSU you could apply for a work-study. Such a position would have flexible hours, be student-friendly, and a non-drug-testing university environment.
Bud

Clarkesville, GA

#10 Aug 5, 2012
Move to a state like Colorado or California. Bud trimmers make about $100 a day.
otis

Denver, CO

#11 Oct 16, 2013
Bud wrote:
Move to a state like Colorado or California. Bud trimmers make about $100 a day.
and you get free bud as well so any money earned goes straight to your pocket... difficult to get into at first with legalities like documentation and fees but once you are passed all that all types of green comes rolling in from perks to workin at a dispensary to hash parties to discounts at headshops
all for 420

Logan, WV

#12 Oct 18, 2013
HopefullyHelpful wrote:
There aren't many places that don't drug test around here sadly because of the pill epidemic. Fast food sucks but it is probably your best option - that or a gas station. The previous poster is pretty much right about most factories drug tests and randomly after the intial. However some don't drug test unless you get hurt or hurt someone. It's sad - even Dollar General drug screens. I think pot should just be omitted from drug screenings - it's f*cking stupid. Alcohol breathalizers should be on hand to test people with if they're concerned with marijuana. I know far more people who drink and go to work than smoke and go to work and alcohol is more dangerous! It's a f*cked up system.
If you really think about it, the drug testing is what got the pill problem started,they cannot fire you for something that was prescibed to you.
And

Charlotte, NC

#13 Nov 2, 2013
all for 420 wrote:
<quoted text>If you really think about it, the drug testing is what got the pill problem started,they cannot fire you for something that was prescibed to you.
Doctors prescribing these pills got the pill problem started.
all for 420

Logan, WV

#14 Nov 4, 2013
And wrote:
<quoted text>
Doctors prescribing these pills got the pill problem started.
Drug testing made is what made the demand for it.
all for 420

Logan, WV

#15 Nov 4, 2013
Let me say that again,drug testing is why they are a demand.

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#16 Nov 4, 2013
so pills don't show up on a drug test? "And" is absolutely correct, doctors prescribing and over prescribing class A narcotics is the reason there is a "pill problem". Pills are in demand because people got hooked when doctors readily prescribed these narcotics and made them available to the public. People didn't start getting pills to avoid detection by drug screens.
Wisdom

Shelbyville, KY

#17 Nov 4, 2013
What exactly is a Class A narcotic Rhino Billy, and what is a Class B narcotic ?
Is then Advil a classless drug ?

Pills are in demand because they were cheaper, easier to obtain and easier to conceal. That has changed for the most part, thus the explosion of Heroin in parts of the state.

We will see if you can formulate a correct answer. Or if you admit, stupid is, as stupid opines.
Corporal Swinford

Cleveland, GA

#18 Nov 4, 2013
Sounds like this poster would like to find a work free drug place to go to every day.

Go into something with a union, like being a cop. Not only can you get stoned, you can do it for free and nobody is going to mess with you.

You know what they say " cops always have the best pot." And you know what? It's true.

Security work is also very weed friendly. Especially HIGH SECURITY areas, nobody is around to mess with you.

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#19 Nov 4, 2013
Wisdom wrote:
What exactly is a Class A narcotic Rhino Billy, and what is a Class B narcotic ?
Is then Advil a classless drug ?
Pills are in demand because they were cheaper, easier to obtain and easier to conceal. That has changed for the most part, thus the explosion of Heroin in parts of the state.
We will see if you can formulate a correct answer. Or if you admit, stupid is, as stupid opines.
This once I will respond to you but please understand, I have no desire to talk to you. You are nothing but a crazy stalker. You look for me on this site like someone with a irrational fixation. I have asked you before to leave me alone but clearly that is beyond you. You seem to think you know me but I haven't seen anything yet to indicate to me that you do. You have no respect you anyone and are impossible to have any discussion without you turning it to political views and abortion. I have discussed both of those topics with you ad nauseam and am finished with those discussion.

As for the answer to the question you asked, the terminology has changed since I did my research on the subject years ago but Class A narcotics are now more properly described as Schedule II. Class A narcotics were opiates and opium derivatives that have a high potential for addiction. The group included more but when I first started to do some research I was interested because a family member was being prescribed opium derivatives for a long period of time with no other treatment plan than to manage the symptoms and not the cause.

Now, really, leave me alone. You are all about hating the current Presidential administration and abortion. I respect your right to do so, I don't agree with your insistence on posting political opinion as fact but I leave you to it as there really is nothing to be done about you posting your views. You are universally reviled here for obvious reasons but again I let you spout whatever you like and really have nothing to say. You say many things and I've given up on you proving any of it. I've come to terms with the fact that you demand answers to questions that have already been answered and yet you never once proved you know me or answered any of the questions I've asked. Leave me be.
all for 420

Logan, WV

#20 Nov 5, 2013
aka will wrote:
so pills don't show up on a drug test? "And" is absolutely correct, doctors prescribing and over prescribing class A narcotics is the reason there is a "pill problem". Pills are in demand because people got hooked when doctors readily prescribed these narcotics and made them available to the public. People didn't start getting pills to avoid detection by drug screens.
Why do I say this? because most of the ones that I had work with ( back when they started drug testing ) that only smoke... "said well if I can not smoke I will go to the doctor and get something that I can do with out loosing my job, they can't fire me for something that I have a presciption for." And it has snowballed from there.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Drakesboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 3 min another viewer 167,699
old man out in Bremen that dealt with rabbit dogs 26 min easygoing 3
ssi lawyer 1 hr Killing Me 10
circ or not 3 hr beautifulbetty 1
Family Dollar Distribution 6 hr Connor 29
who is the biggest stud at rchs this year 8 hr jon 9
Samatha Wells 15 hr Spider-Man 1

Drakesboro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Drakesboro Mortgages