who calls the law the most in drakesboro

who calls the law the most in drakesboro

Posted in the Drakesboro Forum

criminal

United States

#1 Jun 25, 2011
Seems as if someone is all the way calling the law and having people arrested, so anyone know who the biggest law caller is in Drakesboro?
who cares

Central City, KY

#2 Jun 27, 2011
Why did you go to Muhlenberg's finest? MCDC.LOL
down and dirtyt

Greenville, KY

#3 Jul 11, 2011
donna johnson steele is a rat and law caller from hell
lunchladee57

White Plains, KY

#4 Jul 11, 2011
Jan krammer
timmy1

Hopkinsville, KY

#6 Jul 13, 2011
you must be a thief or dope head or you would not be worried about it
timmy2

Hopkinsville, KY

#7 Jul 13, 2011
so wrong but if you have the brass on your ass come tell me to my face.
judge judy

Greenville, KY

#8 Jul 14, 2011
timmy2 wrote:
so wrong but if you have the brass on your ass come tell me to my face.
if you got brass on your ass tell your real name rat
nonnell

Frankfort, KY

#9 Jul 20, 2011
jenny and james ewing on dinty hill they have a big sign haging will call the law if any drug act...all the ewings smiths and pipers groves r nasty skank rats
Just Sayin

Central City, KY

#10 Jul 23, 2011
Jan Kramer is a good person and only calls the law on people that deserve it.
jenny ditney hill

Madisonville, KY

#11 Aug 10, 2011
if you going to run your trap at least get the names right stupid ass
nonnell

Frankfort, KY

#12 Aug 12, 2011
i will do that when u and ur nasty husband go tk a bath and my name is ashley and i take a bath u and ur family r nasty the whole county tlks about yall look how nasty ur husband sons and grandchildern hold on yea you jenny are clean and adam but little jihn big john jason are all very nasty and always have been
steve o

Dunmor, KY

#13 Mar 11, 2013
I heard tayne English is a rat and her lil hubby has been for long time there is papers on them
marlene baker

Madisonville, KY

#14 Apr 23, 2013
i call the law because i try to live right and do my drugs behind closed doors and not in front of my neighbors and kids. i know i might be a loud, a self ritchous bitch, snaggle tooth ogre, nosey shit starter, dope whore and suck dick for crank and marijuana, but i want all of you to know that im not a rat.... i just get bored sometimes and call the law on my friends and neighbors for excitement because my husband is a fat piece of shit and is never home, i just hate it when he gets the hell beat out of him by my daughters boyfriend for smoking all the weed. i called the law just about a week ago on my neighbors son because he's a whinny bastard that dont care for others feelings and drives 150 mph down the road that we live on. even though i NOT A RAT i sure do like wade griggs and troy gibson there nice outstanding officers that take people drugs and selss them to a person like me . but anyway thats all i got to say bout that.
LOL

Loganville, GA

#16 Apr 26, 2013
marlene baker wrote:
i call the law because i try to live right and do my drugs behind closed doors and not in front of my neighbors and kids. i know i might be a loud, a self ritchous bitch, snaggle tooth ogre, nosey shit starter, dope whore and suck dick for crank and marijuana, but i want all of you to know that im not a rat.... i just get bored sometimes and call the law on my friends and neighbors for excitement because my husband is a fat piece of shit and is never home, i just hate it when he gets the hell beat out of him by my daughters boyfriend for smoking all the weed. i called the law just about a week ago on my neighbors son because he's a whinny bastard that dont care for others feelings and drives 150 mph down the road that we live on. even though i NOT A RAT i sure do like wade griggs and troy gibson there nice outstanding officers that take people drugs and selss them to a person like me . but anyway thats all i got to say bout that.
Thanks Larry, We all, as the citizens of Drakesboro Appreciate the valuable input and we appreciate all the effort and time it took to to put those few remaining brain cells you have left together to type this wonderful letter and post a mentally challenged persons name on it. As for being a RAT, you rat on everyone for everything and even make up things to RAT about.
Lucky lucky

Greenville, KY

#17 Apr 26, 2013
It is hard up who rats the most, Larry or Marlene!! I think they are secretly having an affair!! They definitely think alike!!! Karma will get them both eventually!
billy bobb

Greenville, KY

#18 Apr 26, 2013
why wont you share the love marlene.
princetonbeauty

Princeton, KY

#20 Apr 26, 2013
Lucky lucky wrote:
It is hard up who rats the most, Larry or Marlene!! I think they are secretly having an affair!! They definitely think alike!!! Karma will get them both eventually!
who wants either one of them , gross , rat or not its not right to air ur dirty sheets here and try to get other people in trouble , lol , cray people .
princetonbeauty

Princeton, KY

#21 Apr 26, 2013
Lucky lucky wrote:
all trouble one is no better then the other , i know them both and i can tell u they both dum asses in my book
cody

Owensboro, KY

#23 Jul 10, 2014
Sherry nannie calls law most , she's friend of the groves

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Drakesboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 min Traveler 148,985
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... (Sep '15) 31 min Frankie Rizzo 13,144
Liberalism has its consequences 2 hr Wisdom 278
prince albert piercing 4 hr Strel 29
Queers & Muslims 4 hr Wisdom 55
Wisdom and restrooms 4 hr Wisdom 277
Mitch Latham "cowboy" 6 hr Skip 68

Drakesboro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Drakesboro Mortgages