Sad little boy

Madisonville, KY

#1 Jan 3, 2012
Somebody took my dog. I miss her very much.She is my big snuggle bear. She is a german sheppard, her name is ruby, she stays in the house at night.I live in drakesboro 200 jones ave.PLEASE RETURN HER TO ME. I miss her very much ,i dont have very much money but i will give it to u.Please bring her back home.I will give u all my christmas presents.I'm 9 years old. and she only 9 months old.I miss her very much.I know if ruby could come home she would!!!!!!!!
trampas

United States

#2 Jan 24, 2012
where's this dog anyone know ? it's bad enought that people are breaking in house's and out building;s and now taking dog's.what a sorry town !!! someone know's where this dog is . i wish someone would tell it on here no one will ever know who u r.why not give a hint' clue ' what if it was your child's pet you would want it told right?
Barrett

Nortonville, KY

#3 Jan 25, 2012
Eddie Brake may have stole it
trampas

United States

#4 Jan 25, 2012
i hope your right. who ever took the dog need's to bring her back..
Psychopink

Greenville, KY

#5 Mar 15, 2012
Barrett wrote:
Eddie Brake may have stole it
I haves lived I Drakesboro for nearly three years. There are good people in this city with real beliefs and morals. Eddie is a close friend to family. He never stole a little boys Dog, he had been told he would been the first in line at the humane society to get him another puppy to love. Eddie is not out get anyone, he is a man of God. Only a strong faith trusting man of God can raise a family of children with love that he has for his own.
Every city had a bad apple but this city has the best in the bunch BIG DADDY:)!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Drakesboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 23 min Strel 149,862
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... (Sep '15) 24 min Brian_G 14,868
Dog's 27 min Legionary 8
Loser lying Hillary 2 hr NOT WITH HER 1
Assault WEpons banned 2 hr For Sure 133
Nick barber 5 hr Suzzy sunshine 9
Ricki Barber (Mar '10) 6 hr goodgrief 99

Drakesboro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Drakesboro Mortgages