Mack

Lewisburg, KY

#1 Jun 20, 2010
Anyone know her????

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#2 Jun 24, 2010
if she is a smith from drakesboro she is trash!!!!
Mack

Lewisburg, KY

#3 Jun 24, 2010
I'm not sure of her maiden name. Shes about 40
Dumbo

Lewisburg, KY

#4 Jun 26, 2010
She sells her lortabs
joe

Greenville, KY

#5 Sep 22, 2010
browder820 wrote:
if she is a smith from drakesboro she is trash!!!!
well im not a smith but i know some from drakesboro and they all not trash!!!!!!!!!!
joe

Greenville, KY

#6 Sep 22, 2010
all smith are not trash i know a few from drakesboro!!!!!
joe

Greenville, KY

#7 Sep 22, 2010
i know and love alot of smith's that live in drakesboro and are good smith's i agree some might be assholes but not all i have a guy im with and he has 4 son's i love just as my own and they are all good hard working young men and one lady, and im sure u know who i am if u have a problem with me contact me its bullshit coz one person do something ang u dont even know if thats true, and u talk shit on all smith's shit!!!!!!!!!!
joe

Greenville, KY

#8 Sep 22, 2010
sorry i mean 3 son's and one daughter!!!!!!!!!!
Wilt Chamberlin

Safety Harbor, FL

#9 Sep 22, 2010
I have never met any of the Smith's from Drakesboro, but knowing what I know of Drakesboro, I would say with a high degree of probability that she is trash.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Drakesboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) 34 min derp 591
Cave Run 3 hr Constitution 101 12
Women who have kids just for government money 4 hr Really 2
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 4 hr yabadabado 148,372
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... (Sep '15) 5 hr River Tam 11,908
Skeeter on my Peeter 6 hr haha 3
Mitch Latham "COWBOY" and drug court Jenny 7 hr Old man snoring 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Drakesboro Mortgages