Laura "Lori" Quarnberg

Laura "Lori" Quarnberg

Posted in the Drake Forum

Anonymous

Boulder, CO

#1 May 23, 2013
As oncerned parents of Weld County Schools, St.Vrain Schools, Thompson Valley Schools & Greeley Schools, we want to worn parents of the abuse our students received by Lori Quarnberg. She was non re-renewed at all these districts. Students were assaulted, physically, verbally, psychologically, mentally. All schools let her go WITH cause. The schools that Quarnberg were in all developed parent groups because of their graive concerns and the Supt. of the Districts agreed with the parents. Most parents took their students out of class or the school until she was gone!!! She disrupted the schools and Sped. Teams she was on and to cover up she lied, skimmed, manipulated the truth which destroyed students education, SPED Teams and grade level teams. She was abusive in discipline with dragging students by their hair, neck, clothing, pants, and knocking them to the ground, then draging them into class which caused physical injuries. If you have Laura "Lori" Quarnberg in your class or have had her in the past please post your experiences so her next school will know NOT TO HIRE that THING. Also, check weld, greeley police, social services for parent complaints.
Parent Group

Boulder, CO

#2 May 30, 2013
My son was in Mrs. Quarnberg Class until I took him out of her class and transfered Case Manager. I had to have several meetings after my son came home with bruises, torn cloths, & scratches. My son was exposed to unbearable mental, psychological and physical abuse. After speaking to the parent group and getting in touch with Weld County Schools I found out that every school she is in experience the same abusive behavior. Her pathology makes her unfit to never be near humans!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Drake Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: iLoveKickboxing - Longmont Jun 25 meghan r 7
Review: the Main Event Photography Jun 18 Littlemish 1
Sprouts farmers market Jun 16 it is what it is 2
News Berthoud Police investigate apparent suicide (Jul '10) Jun 13 concerned friend 17
laura quarnberg aressted (Sep '15) May '16 jena 2
News Cemex sells Lyons cement plant, other assets to... May '16 sodastream pollutes 1
is Longmont a good place to move (Nov '10) Apr '16 Alexei 15
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Drake Mortgages