Estes Park hoping to hear news on Hwy...

Estes Park hoping to hear news on Hwy. 34 reopening

There are 5 comments on the Estes Park Trail-Gazette story from Nov 14, 2013, titled Estes Park hoping to hear news on Hwy. 34 reopening. In it, Estes Park Trail-Gazette reports that:

Estes Park Town Administrator Frank Lancaster said Thursday evening that the town is hoping to hear an announcement in the next 24 hours regarding the reopening of U.S. Highway 34.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Estes Park Trail-Gazette.

Ribbon cutting

Denver, CO

#1 Nov 15, 2013
will by Monday November 25...
Ribbon cutting

Denver, CO

#2 Nov 15, 2013
will BE Monday November 25...
Come on

Denver, CO

#3 Nov 15, 2013
TG reporters---CDOT facebook is saying that 34 will open to all traffic November 21 at 1:00-----Glad I could help break the news----
James Parker

Denver, CO

#4 Nov 15, 2013
ATTENTION! We the awesome crack staff at the Trail Gazette have nothing to report at this time! We might have something to report in 24 hours! That is all!
It takes so long

Louisville, CO

#5 Nov 15, 2013
Because they all have to wait to roll out of bed and either watch the news or read a real newspaper so they know what to print in the Snail Gazette!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Drake Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
laura quarnberg aressted Sep 27 Parent Group 1
berthoud colorado sheriff buys 3 million prosti... Sep 25 sheriff karl niemann 1
News Colorado Supreme Court accepts Longmont frackin... Sep 21 Elise 1
Dennis Herbst (Apr '11) Sep 16 Nicole 9
karl niemann of berthoud is saleing prostitues Sep '15 sheriff joshua wi... 1
karl niemann sales prsotitues for fun save litt... Sep '15 berthoud sheriff ... 1
karl niemann is a mormon thats sell prostitues ... Sep '15 berthoud sheriff ... 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Drake Mortgages