Doylen resignation just the tip of the iceberg

Full story: Estes Park Trail-Gazette

The resignation of Sue Doylen from the fire board due to the intolerable atmosphere created by male board members is the tip of an iceberg that is not soon melting.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 9 of9
straight shooter

Castle Rock, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

Habecker and Doylen? The old guard is going!
Nothing more needs to be said!
Dan H

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

I suspect Haymaker and Doyleston have been commiserating their removal from public service since Sue (thankfully) left by slamming the door, and guess what? They still aren't taking responsibility for their mistakes! Wow. How about: Blame the new guys.
JLH

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

What planet is Dave living on? Oh wait, he and Sue were buds in the old days. Stick together til the end.
obe wan

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

Isn't Doylen ( and the other Trustees) the ones that approved Habecker to violate zoning codes and build all those condos and motel in that tiny space on HWY 34??
I dont think

Estes Park, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Judged:

it is a male bullying woman thing and Sue and Pat are not the poster gals for discrimination. they are strong women who offered/offer alot to Estes Park. I believe it is more about self-perceived power and control on the part of "the jerks" that David referred to. that is not something that goes away easily.
Dave learned a new word

Estes Park, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Judged:

Dave is our new Louis O'Riordan, or O'Rear-end, as some called him back then. We know where Patrick Ciptrolla ended up, I fear Dave is on this same path. Nothing is right in our quaint little burg unless Dave gets his way.

Gosh, I wish Dave would run again for town board so he could once again get the very least amount of votes.
Truth

Boulder, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Judged:

Dave learned a new word wrote:
Dave is our new Louis O'Riordan, or O'Rear-end, as some called him back then. We know where Patrick Ciptrolla ended up, I fear Dave is on this same path. Nothing is right in our quaint little burg unless Dave gets his way.
Gosh, I wish Dave would run again for town board so he could once again get the very least amount of votes.
I saw Patrick last week at a restaurant in Loveland. He said he passed a polygraph test and the 22 year old female daughter of a preacher apparently has mental issues. She also said he got her pregnant 9 times which is impossible since he had a vasectomy years ago! Learn the truth before you start your rumors on people!
The truth according to

Estes Park, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Judged:

who? I have yet to see any of this in the newspapers. I have yet to see the polygraph, which is not admissible in court. What do you expect Patrick to say? What does every convict in the jailhouse say? That they are guilty?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Now that is news

Fort Collins, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Truth wrote:
<quoted text> ...stuff about Cippola ....
-->>Learn the truth before you start your rumors on people!
It would be so much easier to "learn the truth" if this poor excuse for a "news"paper had followed up on the Cippola case. All they did was publish the arrest and accusations - they never reported that the charges were dropped! Thank you for letting us all know.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 9 of9
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Drake Discussions

Search the Drake Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Jehovah's Witnesses plan 2 more conventions in ... 1 hr Larry 32
Longmont police: Parental-kidnapping suspect ar... Jul 17 We hate fort collins CO 2
For the poor, housing is drying up Jul 13 We hate Fort Collins CO 1
Jehovah's Witnesses convention to inject $14 mi... (Jun '11) Jul 7 Larry 310
Franklin County Sheriff Dane Anthony completes ... (May '10) Jul 4 anonymous 7
Review: Lockett Tax Debt Center Jun 24 Anonymous 2
Farmers' Market back in Estes Park for the summer Jun '14 Walt Hester Caint Spell 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Drake Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Drake People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••