Legalized Marijuana Cookie Sends 2-Year-Old Girl To Hospital In Colorado

Jan 4, 2014 Full story: Medical Daily

In Colorado, a 2-year-old girl accidentally ingested marijuana from a cookie she'd found outside her residence, causing her to go to the hospital.

Full Story
Dee

Canton, OH

#1 Jan 4, 2014
Actually, it happened the day before Marijuana was legal in a recreational capacity. Also, the mother found the child eating the cookie, took it away, tossed it into the foliage around the apartment, and then it disappeared completely before the police arrived. And why is a toddler on the front lawn of an apartment complex in winter? I realize there was no snow on the ground, but, it was particularly warm out either. Ground is cold though.. being January and all.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Drake Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: T V Service Center Oct 12 bill Brennan 4
Boulder researcher: 2013's flood-triggering rai... Oct 1 Boulder Jeep Fan 1
Review: Affordable Dentures - Walter E Schneide... (Feb '11) Sep 30 Lee 25
Debate: Gay Marriage - Berthoud, CO (Jan '12) Sep 23 Brian_G 25
Learn to be a ham radio operator (Nov '13) Sep '14 HAM 12345 2
Jared Polis sues to stop fracking next to his W... (Jul '13) Sep '14 Jim 4
LP + Mesa = Skybeam, broadband alternative (Dec '08) Aug '14 Terry 83
Drake Dating
Find my Match

Drake Jobs

Drake People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Drake News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Drake

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]