Legalized Marijuana Cookie Sends 2-Ye...

Legalized Marijuana Cookie Sends 2-Year-Old Girl To Hospital In Colorado

There are 1 comment on the Medical Daily story from Jan 4, 2014, titled Legalized Marijuana Cookie Sends 2-Year-Old Girl To Hospital In Colorado. In it, Medical Daily reports that:

In Colorado, a 2-year-old girl accidentally ingested marijuana from a cookie she'd found outside her residence, causing her to go to the hospital.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Medical Daily.

Dee

Atwater, OH

#1 Jan 4, 2014
Actually, it happened the day before Marijuana was legal in a recreational capacity. Also, the mother found the child eating the cookie, took it away, tossed it into the foliage around the apartment, and then it disappeared completely before the police arrived. And why is a toddler on the front lawn of an apartment complex in winter? I realize there was no snow on the ground, but, it was particularly warm out either. Ground is cold though.. being January and all.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Drake Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
im the one who take you their hates beat tray t... May 24 joyce jorn 1
harrison ford new soundtrack 40 years of acting May 24 joyce jorn 2
a precious damage sdone the reason your not here May 24 joyce jorn 1
karl niemann is running for american president ... (Sep '15) May 24 joyce jorn 2
metallica alternate hawaii lyrics tablature two... May 24 joyce jorn 1
News Jehovah's Witnesses convention to inject $14 mi... (Jun '11) May 14 Larry 352
News Estes Park trustee candidate's comments on fore... (Mar '14) Aug '17 Alejandrojoaquin110 21

Drake Jobs

Personal Finance

Drake Mortgages