Bill Dye honored as Everyday Hero

Bill Dye honored as Everyday Hero

There are 2 comments on the Estes Park Trail-Gazette story from May 17, 2011, titled Bill Dye honored as Everyday Hero. In it, Estes Park Trail-Gazette reports that:

Estes Park mayor Bill Pinkham thanks an emotional Bill Dye in Drake on Thursday, for his service to Estes Park and America.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Estes Park Trail-Gazette.

Carrie

AOL

#1 May 18, 2011
This every day hero, is my Father Bill Dye. He has been my hero all my life (as well as my sister's)

So proud to have been part of this day.
Tammy Pesik

Boulder, CO

#2 May 29, 2011
BILL:

Your story touched me. What a wonderful person you are and the community of Estes Park is truly blessed to have you call it home. I am a granddaughter of a USS Lexington CV-2 survivor (Rudolph S. Pesik) and also know how heroic your efforts were back then as they are now.

We could all learn a lesson or three from you, Bill!

-Tammy Pesik
(Denver , CO)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Drake Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Go NoCo projects could be threatened as financi... Jul 21 Elise Gingerich 1
Review: iLoveKickboxing - Longmont Jul 10 Jiliegh 8
News Jehovah's Witnesses convention to inject $14 mi... (Jun '11) Jun 29 Lary 314
Review: the Main Event Photography Jun '16 Littlemish 1
Sprouts farmers market Jun '16 it is what it is 2
News Berthoud Police investigate apparent suicide (Jul '10) Jun '16 concerned friend 17
laura quarnberg aressted (Sep '15) May '16 jena 2

Drake Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Drake Mortgages