Estes Park trustees get a look at proposed 2014 citizen's survey

There are 2 comments on the Feb 13, 2014, Estes Park Trail-Gazette story titled Estes Park trustees get a look at proposed 2014 citizen's survey. In it, Estes Park Trail-Gazette reports that:

The Estes Park Town Board got its first look at the proposed 2014 Citizen Survey during its study session late Tuesday afternoon.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Estes Park Trail-Gazette.

Richard Tekulve

Aurora, CO

#1 Feb 14, 2014
I can think of better ways to spend Town money rather than by wasting it on surveys. If citizens have concerns or problems they should present them to Town officials as that is their job - to listen to its' citizens.
I find it difficult to accept that on one hand the Town wishes to increase our sales tax then on the other hand has money to spare on surveys.
How About

Estes Park, CO

#2 Feb 15, 2014
applying that $15,000 to fixing some of the terrible potholes in EP streets. Surveys always seem to come up at the wrong time. I can only assume that we, the tax payers, are going to pay for this survey.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Drake Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Colorado fetal homicide bill mired in familiar,... Apr 19 Elise Gingerich 1
News November is national home care and hospice month Nov '14 Calvin James 1
News Estes Park trustee candidate's comments on fore... (Mar '14) Mar '14 Oh and Churlie 20
News Estes Park trustee candidate's comments on fore... (Mar '14) Mar '14 I know 11
News United Way's SBR Fund to distribute $234,000 to... (Feb '14) Feb '14 Exsqueeze me 1
News Video: Battle of the bulls in Estes Park (Jan '14) Jan '14 Great 1
News Helicopter sets 24 new power poles in the Cedar... (Jan '14) Jan '14 Good day for flying 1
More from around the web

Drake People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]