Review: Lockett Tax Debt Center

Review: Lockett Tax Debt Center

Posted in the Drake Forum

Anonymous

Cairo, Egypt

#1 May 6, 2014
About 3-4 years back when I retired, I took everything I got from my 401K. I was thinking that once I received the money the tax was taken out. I was wrong. I was also wrong to believe the IRS wouldnt come after my government check. They garnished me for more than 12 months and I finally contacted these lawyers for help. I am glad I did. I can now finally relax in my retiring days.
Anonymous

Cairo, Egypt

#2 Jun 24, 2014
I am a single mother raising two kids. My ex has been claiming the kids for several years. Each year I would have to deal with the IRS problems and provide evidence that they live with me. Im used to the IRS being a pain. Earlier this year it happened again and I also ended up due $14,000 for a different issue. This firm was eventually equipped to eliminate my IRS woes. I was so tired of dealing with them alone. Id recommend them to anyone who is having IRS tax problems! Keep it up!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Drake Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Judge: Airplane noise plaintiffs owe Mile-Hi $48K Thu voiceofreason 1
missing person from Arkansas MISSING PERSON ALERT Jul 6 concerned 1
Longmont man convicted of stalking ex girlfriend Jul 2 Zebra 1
News The government may soon decide who's a craft br... Jul 2 Miss Id 2
News Woman finds 8.52-carat diamond at state park Jun '15 Jenji Licious 2
News Hartford Homes begins construction on 287-home ... Jun '15 jenny010101 1
News Colorado valedictorian comes out during graduat... Jun '15 Fa-Foxy 22
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Drake Mortgages