Marilyn Kittelman files to run for state Senate

There are 6 comments on the The News-Review story from Jan 25, 2010, titled Marilyn Kittelman files to run for state Senate. In it, The News-Review reports that:

The News-Review Former Douglas County Commissioner Marilyn Kittelman filed Friday for the District 4 seat in the Oregon Senate held by Floyd Prozanski, D-Eugene. Kittelman filed to run in the Republican primary.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The News-Review.

AL from Drain

Sweet Home, OR

#1 Jan 29, 2010
Congratulations!!! It is about time we had someone to vote for that is on OUR side! Thanks Marilyn!
Jay

Roseburg, OR

#2 Mar 19, 2010
Your a m-o-r-o-n Marilyn.
Spec

Roseburg, OR

#3 Mar 19, 2010
OMG! Marilyn is so stupid. She was a horrible county commissioner.
John Q

Nevada City, CA

#4 Mar 24, 2010
Marilyn was the first time I crossed political lines to vote Democratic. A vote I am happy to stand behind. Does not have the sophistication to serve in office.
Jay

Corvallis, OR

#5 Mar 29, 2010
Congrats Marilyn!
Elect Kittelman to the state where she belongs. Enough with those petty county commisioner issues.
Rice Paddy Daddy

Chicago, IL

#6 Apr 26, 2010
I wish her luc k and hope she wins.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Drain Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Debate: Marijuana - Sutherlin, OR (Sep '10) Apr 26 Eric 6
Local or Outside Fulltime Paid/Career Professi... Apr 19 TX Paid Fire Proe... 1
Former Rays Market Sutherlin Or (Jun '14) Nov '14 Eric 7
News Oregon festival's giant nutcracker: 41 feet Nov '14 DILF 4
News Editorial: Yoncalla must decide what's best for... (Jul '14) Jul '14 Coos Bay is dying 1
Election Who do you support for State Senate in Oregon (... (Oct '10) Apr '14 Joey 5
Gay Kk Trade (Nov '13) Nov '13 Mitchmayflower 1
More from around the web

Drain People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]